• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Its crazy how time goes so quickly - especially since the 2ww is sooooo long!

Jenny - I've had some amazing lows since we started TTC in January. Its great to hear that your OH is being so supportive - sometimes all we need is a big HUG. Keep plugging away and it'll happen.

Flowertot - you saw the little heart beating!!!! Oh lord - I cant even imagine what that must be like. :cloud9:

Aww sorry to hear about the MC, i was in the same boat back in march. It does get easier and getting back on the TTC horse helped me loads as did the ladies on here xxxxxxx

Samzi - I think we could do with another thread as well. This one is getting a bit long now . . . . Team Naughties exstream Leftovers!

i was thinking 'Team Naughties - The Left Leftovers'

:lol:

Quick update, :witch: arrived 3 days (at least) early, wtf, but i knew things were going down hill so not really miffed, just in pain.
Sorry to hear about the mc mjt
Glad scan went well flowertot
:hug: to everyone else

Quick update, :witch: arrived 3 days (at least) early, wtf, but i knew things were going down hill so not really miffed, just in pain.
Sorry to hear about the mc mjt
Glad scan went well flowertot
:hug: to everyone else

Aww hunny i'm sorry, welcome to the grumpy in pain club. I am going to have a big glass of wine when i get home, care to join me? :hug:

Well just changed my ticker . . . Again. This IS going to be my month though

Would love to join in the vino, however (oh god how I'm tempted) I'm on nights (Icould sneek a bottle in while their not looking I guess) so it probably wouldn't go down to well.... no a cocktail of paracetamol, tramadol and brufen call me tonight :hissy::hissy:
I knew it was coming, 2 pints of cobra slipped down my neck all tooo easily on sunday night.................

Do u think this short (25) day cycle will have messed up my day 5 and 21 hormone profile??? Has anyone any idea?
I just hope that my cycles are not returning to the unpredictable 2-3 week ones I initiallly went on the depo for.....

i was thinking 'Team Naughties - The Left Leftovers'

:lol:

How about 'Team Naughties... The Best of the Rest'?

I've been trying to work on a new signature, but it seems it's too long (either way) to fit :(
Anyone know how to do one on two lines? I guess you could do it as two separate bits...

So I can get it working if I make it smaller...
What do you think?

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3542256fltt.gif

OR

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3542261fltt.gif

Or something completely different!!

With my current signature at the bottom, this may very well be the sparkliest post I'll ever make!! :rofl:

:rofl:

i dunno, maybe we could re-brand? what does everyone think??

Hi Ladies :)

I'm still around and keeping an eye on you all - I think I've just felt a bit bad about posting here recently as I've been pretty down about everything and the last thing you guys need is me raining on your PMA - after all I got my :bfp: so I should be super happy :)

If you do re-brand - remember the important thing - it is customary that the person who starts the thread gets pregnant in the first month (happened to both me and RaeRae so far) so good luck to whoever starts it this time :)

Things ok with me at the moment though got the MIL staying which is driving me to the brink but one more night and then she is gone and so is my DH who is off for a stag weekend so this weekend it's just me and the cats :)

If you guys re-brand - do you think we should set up a Knocked Up Naughties thread in pregnancy buddies aswell so that the ladies with :bfp: can moan/chat about symptoms etc over there - I'm just concious that with so many pregnant ladies on here now that this TTC thread is getting lost under all the pregnancy talk? Let me know what you all think?

You mean there isn't already a Knocked Up Naughties thread???
What's been stopping you?

And by they way, even if we re-brand, it's not because we don't want you around... PMA or no PMA. We'll all always be the Naughties :hugs:

You mean there isn't already a Knocked Up Naughties thread???
What's been stopping you?

And by they way, even if we re-brand, it's not because we don't want you around... PMA or no PMA. We'll all always be the Naughties :hugs:

Thanks honey :hugs:

You won't get rid of me that easily :rofl: , I'm just hoping that any day now that extra energy will kick in and I'll feel less like a zombie and then hopefully a newly charged Blondie will return. At least the nausea has largely vanished now.

I like the best of the rest . . . I don't really want to rebrand i like being a naughty and want to be a knocked up naughty. So my vote goes for the following:

What does everyone else think? If its ok then i will start a new thread ASAP

I like the best of the rest . . . I don't really want to rebrand i like being a naughty and want to be a knocked up naughty. So my vote goes for the following:

Go for it Razcox - and may the luck of the thread starters be with you :happydance:

Go for it Razcox - and may the luck of the thread starters be with you :happydance:

Right i've done it!! Really feel postive about it all today and i'm glad we are starting a new thread . . .

Fingers crossed the luck holds esp after trying since bleeding Oct!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"