Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

msmith!!!! :hugs: how are you??!!

celibate mostly...except for one day which isnt too bad going :lol: thats not including the last few days even though i was technically 'still on holiday' :blush:

Well, my news. I have been doing the deed over the suggested fertile week this month so fingers crossed. Taken a real chilled out view this month and actually had far more :sex: than normal. Goes to show..
I have not used OPKS nor checked my CM. I have not even felt ovulation discomfort which I have the last few cycles SO who knows if I have actually ovulated. We will see. I wonder as I have been more chilled whether I have not been noticing every ache and tweek of my body. Only time will tell whether we have been successful.

I am now in the 2ww so keeping fingers crossed.

celibate mostly...except for one day which isnt too bad going :lol: thats not including the last few days even though i was technically 'still on holiday' :blush:

Hey you. All very good my end, thanks.
I am impressed. I bet your man did not know what was going on :rofl:
Do you feel better for it?

fx'd for you mrs!!

i find the relaxed approach does you lots of good!

Hey you. All very good my end, thanks.
I am impressed. I bet your man did not know what was going on :rofl:
Do you feel better for it?

yeah its great. doing it when you feel like it and not just cos its possibly OV. this cycle i have no idea when i did or if i have, even though i did a calcuator online yday but yes :lol:

nope no testing here for me, no nothing :)

yup, thats me! :lol:

its all good, what will be will be etc etc.

i must say though i think me being chilled out about it makes OH chilled out about it too. even though we are seeing how it goes, i know he wants a baby just as much as i do. we were re arranging furniture yesterday in the spare bedroom and he was saying that once the baby comes he will move all his stuff out and the baby will have the spare room :cloud9:

I feel the same. Taking a more chilled approach has been a revelation. Exactly what the doctor ordered. :happydance:

morning girls.

hope everybody is in a good ood today.

i'm just waiting to leave for my scan. i'm scared and excited. i just hope all is ok.

will let you all know how it goes later x

Good luck flowertot!! I'm sure everything will be fine.
Can't wait to see pics! :hugs:

Feels like ages since I've posted on here. I have been lurking a little though :blush:...
I'm not going to even try personal messages, sorry, it's just it's been so long and well, basically, I'm rubbish!!

I'm not in the best head-space to be honest. Those silly OPKs have left me feeling a bit down about things this month. I'm just waiting for the witch next week before I start all over again next month.
Sorry for the lack of PMA. I'll have it back next week, I'm sure.

Heya - I've been the same - getting caught up in a few journals but not really being as active as I could have.

OPKs are sooo frustrating - I'm not going to use them anymore - its so easy to miss the surge.

FLowertot - SCAN!!!!! So exciting xxxx

Good luck flowertot, keeping everything crossed for you hun xxxx

AF is bang on time (ouch!) and i feel like poo, dosed up on pain killers but it still hurts like a bitch and i feel a bit sick from the constant pain. How did i know this was going to be a bad one? Oh well roll on next month and cycle 9 i think . . .

fx flowertot, im sure you will be back here soon with good news.

razcoz sorry hun, fx for cycle 9

Morning ladies. Off work today as feeling rubbish. Coughs and colds, being ill sucks. It does however mean I can sit in front of the laptop and hear all your news. I am unable to do this at work.
Fingers crossed Flowertot with your scan today. Keep us posted. I really hope all is ok.
Razcox. Sorry the :witch: is causing you soooo much pain. I feel for you. I am not due for another week and have got cramps and aches. I hope this does not mean she will come with vengeance.
Freyasmum and cazds, I totally agree with you on the OPK front. I have not used them this month either.

Have we all lost our men to the football tonight????
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->