Team:"Never Going to give up" 1 BFP already!

I've heard vitamin D, Soy,coconut oil is supposed to boost your thyroid, Baby aspirin (I'm not sure what that does) Apple cider vinegar 2 teaspoons/ small amount of water and 1 teaspoon of honey 2 times a day. And also to help make better/more cm Robitussin... Oh and this one is a little silly but I like it Rose quartz, just where it, and it is supposed to help with fertility..This is all I have so far..I have also been charting on fertility friend I chart everything even the days I work out, and the slightest cramp..I'm gonna right down your ideas as well I am willing to try anything :)

Hi robertsgirl, those are some great ideas, i read the baby asprin is good for fertility but not sure exactly what it does.....I also read drinking grapefruit juice or green tea for more CM, raspberry leaf tea is great for female reproductive system, drink 8-10 glasses a day of water, fertility massage you can do on your belly once each day (its on youtube), fertility yoga (im new to it and its so relaxing), theres so much to list, its exciting to plan your life and prepare yourself mentally and physically for a bundle of joy, its gonna happen evantually :thumbup::hugs::flower:

Anyone in the team taking Clomid, I just read somewhere about Vitamin C being good for helping Clomid be successful. I think it was something like take capsules if you want a girl, and take it in juice form if you want a boy (??? dont quote me) something about one way being more alkaline and the other more acidic. That said - I just want A baby! I dont mind either or both at the same time (twins, not a hermaphrodite lol)

I have a triple whammy... PCOS Hypothyroid, and Vitamin D Deficiency. The Hypothyroid and Vitamin D problems are from my mother's side of the family. The PCOS is the fluke since no one else has been diagnosed with it in my family. My mom thinks some of my other cousins have it though. So now I take 3000 IU of Vitamin D a day, Metformin, and Synthroid to help those plus, fertilaid, super b vitamin/ folic acid, fish oil, and I have given up carbs all month and have started running. The last part of my plan is a positive attitude and knowing one day I will have the family I always wanted.

I love your positivity wantanerd! Thats how you will get your lil' family of your own :thumbup:

I was sick and tired of stressing out and feeling hopeless. I took the lesson I learned when I first started to date my hubby. If I was cautious instead of throwing my whole heart into the relationship and it ended, I would always regret holding back in order to not get hurt, so I threw caution to the wind and two years later, we were married.
So this cycle, I have done a lot of things to help me conceive and there is something about the power of positive thinking. I am throwing my whole heart on the table and hoping this will be my month or my year. I know most people do not get pregnant during their first cycle of trying something new (for me femara and HCG shot) but there is always hope. If I get a BFN (I am hoping to test on my birthday July 3rd) then I get to drink lots of wine and have a carb filled day. If I get a BFP (wouldn't that be a great 27th b-day present??) carb fest minus the wine. If AF shows up before then, then carb fest before my birthday. Either way I have something to look forward to after depriving myself of yummy carbs for almost two months.

Hi robertsgirl, those are some great ideas, i read the baby asprin is good for fertility but not sure exactly what it does.....I also read drinking grapefruit juice or green tea for more CM, raspberry leaf tea is great for female reproductive system, drink 8-10 glasses a day of water, fertility massage you can do on your belly once each day (its on youtube), fertility yoga (im new to it and its so relaxing), theres so much to list, its exciting to plan your life and prepare yourself mentally and physically for a bundle of joy, its gonna happen evantually :thumbup::hugs::flower:

I'm almost to ovulation do you think it would be a good idea to take baby aspirin? Thanks for all the info I wrote it all down every month I add something new..LOL And your right it is going to happen!!!!! Thank you :hugs:

I was sick and tired of stressing out and feeling hopeless. I took the lesson I learned when I first started to date my hubby. If I was cautious instead of throwing my whole heart into the relationship and it ended, I would always regret holding back in order to not get hurt, so I threw caution to the wind and two years later, we were married.
So this cycle, I have done a lot of things to help me conceive and there is something about the power of positive thinking. I am throwing my whole heart on the table and hoping this will be my month or my year. I know most people do not get pregnant during their first cycle of trying something new (for me femara and HCG shot) but there is always hope. If I get a BFN (I am hoping to test on my birthday July 3rd) then I get to drink lots of wine and have a carb filled day. If I get a BFP (wouldn't that be a great 27th b-day present??) carb fest minus the wine. If AF shows up before then, then carb fest before my birthday. Either way I have something to look forward to after depriving myself of yummy carbs for almost two months.

I love your thinking!!!! I have had a glass a wine on the day my AF shows up..a little treat for myself and then I have one before my AF is over..This time my hubby took me out to dinner and a movie and I had a coconut drink Right out of a real coconut and I said this may be my last drink for 9 months and my hubby and I did a cheers for that..So I have my fingers crossed for your very special birthday present!

Anyone in the team taking Clomid, I just read somewhere about Vitamin C being good for helping Clomid be successful. I think it was something like take capsules if you want a girl, and take it in juice form if you want a boy (??? dont quote me) something about one way being more alkaline and the other more acidic. That said - I just want A baby! I dont mind either or both at the same time (twins, not a hermaphrodite lol)

I have read so many different things on choosing your baby's sex I really believe it's up to God but it's really fun to read all of it, one I really like is the Chinese baby calendar, they go off of the date your age and the time you may have conceived...I would absolutely love to have twins!!!!

Okay sorry to post after the fact but I'm joining it's been 5 years of ttc 2 years of heartache. I have stage 3 endo and one blocked tube but this is my second month using opks and I got my first post one this cycle two days ago and I ovulated today so I'm really hopeful and I just know I'm going to see those two pink lines soon...

Just to inspire you guys, my aunt (after having her kids) decided to get her tubes tied AND burned so she could no longer have children, her doc said "less than 1% chance of getting pregnant, no worries, no more kids for you".........well she did get preggo and her girl is 4 years old now (WITH A 1% CHANCE). Hope that upliufts you :flower:

My cousin was on Birth control, they used a condom, and she only has one ovary and SURPRISE!!!!!!!!! :)

It can and does happen!

I've been trying off and on for the last 2years. But have been on the emotional roller coaster ride for a little too long, tired of BFN ready for BFP. Pulling out all the big guns and making that BFP happen!! TTC #2. :flower:

I sure ain't givin up. I'm pretty confident that I was created to be a mommy, I'm just waiting on Gods perfect timing. (That doesnt mean that I don't take on a spirit of begging every tww... but i believe in persistent prayer...) Starting month 9... last night, actually. ;)

something else yall might be interested in... my best bud tried for two years for both of hers and now has a three year old and a six month old, and i have another friend who was actively trying for four years before she got her first. she has four kids now, each almost four years apart while trying the whole time! Don't lose hope!!

hey great idea for a thread !!

im on cycle 17 but on another time , my only bfp it happend in 6weeks and now samepartner im on cycle 17 .life is a strange thing sometimes .

im lucky ive had all tests and im goodand my periods regular as clockwork
Im greatful for that thoe very !!!

It's touching to hear all these stories, reading the thread tonight brought tears to my eyes..I'm still waiting to ovulate...My cervix is high and kinda soft but I'm dry as a bone..We have been dtd every other day so I have my fingers crossed..Also my Opk's have not gotten any darker I wish I understood what my body is doing..Got keep positive and tonight it's hard I feel emotional and moody and really negative..I have been crampy too..

My mom calls me every time she hears a success story with anyone who had tried for a long time to get pregnant. The stories definitely give me hope that one day soon I will be pregnant.

Hello everyone! This is a very inspiring thread! Although I have not been trying long, I have a partner who has fertility issues and I believe this may be the begining of a very long journey so I need all the support I can get! :) He has severe diabetes, and its caused major nerve damage that make it so we not only have erectile issues, but also what they call retrograde ejaculation, where the swimmers dont actually come out. So its very unlikely for us, but like u all have said other miracles have happened!

I really wasnt even trying until March when I believe we may have had a chemical and that gave me hope! I was feeling really out of sorts and thought what the heck, let me take a test! And it came up RIGHT away positive! But I had kind of drowned that test when I dipped it so I thought, let me take another one a couple of hours later, and this time it was negative. So I put it out of my mind... then later that night I took one more just to see, and made sure I didnt drown it or anything this time- and it was also positive right away! I woke up the next morning and the test was negative again... and stayed negative for about 3 days until I started my period about 2 days late. I am still not SURE this was a chemical, as I know faulty tests exist! But these were FRER, and they werent even faint lines- they were VERY pink. I dont think you can over saturate and make a test that pink? So I dont know what else could have caused those tests to be positive and since joining this site I have been told that tests that go positive, negative, positive with a back and forth pattern are often chemicals. So maybe I have some hope he can do this??

Whatever the case may be, so many people have been told "never" and yes still make it happen somehow! I hope all of us on this thread get to be those people very soon. And for those of you who have been on this journey much longer then me- my heart def goes out to you and prays you get your BFP's very soon! This month! yay! :hugs:

What is everyone stats? I am 2 dpo, I believe... Cervix seems to be closing up today so it was def either Sunday or Monday... My period is due June 12th! This month Ive been using preseed, but I shoot it up there before we BD instead of using it as a lube, and still use a lil bit of the regular non-spermicide lube too. I found preseed to get very dry when used as a lube! everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->