Team:"Never Going to give up" 1 BFP already!

Wow it is incredible how the world works my husband and I met through fate..How long have you been trying? My ex is in prison and I don't plan on him ever seeing our girls again. My husband is a better father the my ex could ever be. I'm sure you and him will have a baby together :)

how'd you and your DH meet?my hubby and i met on myspace LMFAO. but i was already friends with his sister and thats the only reason we actually MET in person.
well i was on depo and was due for another shot on march 2010. didnt get a AF until december 2010.

actually using OPKs in march 2011. and then temping first cycle April 2011. and may was my first cycle using softcups and then this cycle i tried REAL hard and used SMEP, softcups, fertilitea, and temping annnd opks.
so ACTIVELY trying id say since feb 2011. but have been NTNP since i was off Depo.
id like to get it so that my daughter's Bio dad got his rights taken away and her real daddy=) could adopt her. but i dunno how to do that. he does heavy drugs and has not seen her in over a year.
if you dont mind me asking why is your ex in prison?

Hi Ladies,

I just took my first Clomid today - YAY! Clomid cycle #1 praying for that :bfp:

Had a :bfn: first thing this morning but a/f showed up like 10 mins later so my disappointment was short lived as I could take Clomid tonight. Dr said take cd 2-6 in the morning but I want to sleep through the side effects so decided 1-5 at night (10pm) couldn't hurt.

Anyone else in the team on cd1 today? Or taking Clomid?

Hello I took Clomid with my first child and here's a little heads up that I didn't get, it may make you very dry so get some pre-seed for yourself other than that it worked great good luck!!!

Thanks!:happydance: I'm a pre-seed lover already as I never seem to have enough and it makes :sex: comfortable with the Endo. I also got some Guifenesin which I heard can thin it so will be taking lots of that. How many cycles did it take you with your first? x

Heya Ladies just wanted to check in and see how you guys are doing, AF is due any time now and I have no symptoms, even if she shows I dont care, Im gonna keep going :happydance:

So where is everyone at in their cycle? Im only 3dpo, how depressing! My plan is to test Monday, at 8dpo and 6 days before my period as first response says you can. BUT if its negative Im not going to test again until my period is late... I am not a believer in symptoms because I have already proven to myself and watched every other woman prove to herself that there really is NO pregnancy exclusive symptom! I have been mauseas, tired, sore boobs, not sore boobs, felt great, felt horrible and everything in between ever month and not been pregnant. lol. But if I WERE to symptom spot I was very nauseas today... but I also had to buy a new car, that I couldnt afford, so Im gonna say thats PROBABLY why. 3dpo is way too early fr any kind of symptom and this I know! Still fun to guess... How about all of you? Oh and my temp went up again... so that was 3 times, and FF gave me my crosshairs for Sunday O, which is exactly what I suspected. My opks are still very dark... but that isnt uncommon for me, I seem to have a strong LH surge and it takes a while to go away...

Fill me in ladies, lets catch our dreams this month!

So where is everyone at in their cycle? Im only 3dpo, how depressing! My plan is to test Monday, at 8dpo and 6 days before my period as first response says you can. BUT if its negative Im not going to test again until my period is late... I am not a believer in symptoms because I have already proven to myself and watched every other woman prove to herself that there really is NO pregnancy exclusive symptom! I have been mauseas, tired, sore boobs, not sore boobs, felt great, felt horrible and everything in between ever month and not been pregnant. lol. But if I WERE to symptom spot I was very nauseas today... but I also had to buy a new car, that I couldnt afford, so Im gonna say thats PROBABLY why. 3dpo is way too early fr any kind of symptom and this I know! Still fun to guess... How about all of you? Oh and my temp went up again... so that was 3 times, and FF gave me my crosshairs for Sunday O, which is exactly what I suspected. My opks are still very dark... but that isnt uncommon for me, I seem to have a strong LH surge and it takes a while to go away...

Fill me in ladies, lets catch our dreams this month!

i am the same way now... i have had every "symptom" and none in all of my cycles. so at this point i dont even give a crap about "symptom spotting" as far as i am concerned its just AF coming lol

how'd you and your DH meet?my hubby and i met on myspace LMFAO. but i was already friends with his sister and thats the only reason we actually MET in person.
well i was on depo and was due for another shot on march 2010. didnt get a AF until december 2010.

actually using OPKs in march 2011. and then temping first cycle April 2011. and may was my first cycle using softcups and then this cycle i tried REAL hard and used SMEP, softcups, fertilitea, and temping annnd opks.
so ACTIVELY trying id say since feb 2011. but have been NTNP since i was off Depo.
id like to get it so that my daughter's Bio dad got his rights taken away and her real daddy=) could adopt her. but i dunno how to do that. he does heavy drugs and has not seen her in over a year.

I listen to a wide range of music, on my birthday 3 years ago my g/f's from college took me out to a cowboy bar (I have never two stepped in my life, and I was wearing hills!!) I do own a pair of boots, I grew up with horses. This gorgeous cowboy came up and asked if I would like to dance, I replied, ' I don't know how to" he gave me this stunning smile that still gives me butterfly's and told me to stand on his boots and so ever since we have been living a fairytale sometimes it's so good I feel like I am dreaming. It's perfect his kids rarely see their mom and mine wont be seeing their dad any more my kids needed a full time dad and his needed a full time mom.
My ex was a high/middle school teacher for a small christian charter school he was arrested last month for having a sexual relationship with one of his 13 year old students..I have been doing lots of soul searching and I just don't know what the hell I saw in him..It's sick I don't even know him..So I am taking his rights away..I'm sorry about all your drama, I am happy you have a good man to take care of you and your angel. You should tell the courts your ex is doing drugs just do what you have to to keep your daughter safe our kids are number 1 :)

Hi Ladies,

Had a :bfn: first thing this morning but a/f showed up like 10 mins later so my disappointment was short lived as I could take Clomid tonight. Dr said take cd 2-6 in the morning but I want to sleep through the side effects so decided 1-5 at night (10pm) couldn't hurt.

Hello I took Clomid with my first child and here's a little heads up that I didn't get, it may make you very dry so get some pre-seed for yourself other than that it worked great good luck!!!

Thanks!:happydance: I'm a pre-seed lover already as I never seem to have enough and it makes :sex: comfortable with the Endo. I also got some Guifenesin which I heard can thin it so will be taking lots of that. How many cycles did it take you with your first? x

Well it took a year, but from the time I took clomid it was 2 months :) and then on my own and right away I had 2 more children, my first two are 17 months apart and my last and 2nd are 20 months apart..I had an IUD in after my last daughter so I think it messed me up :(

My OPK's are getting lighter, my cervix is still high and kinda soft, I have long cycles..I used 4 opk's today drinking very little trying so hard to catch the serge that just wont come..I'm starting to get scared AGAIN that I wont ovulate..ugh I hate this!!!! It's so long!!! Last night we dtd and I was so dry!!! It makes no sense..and I have been having cramps. I called AGAIN today to get my ultrasound results and nope I gotta call tomorrow..Oh well I'm playing the waiting game..

Hi Ladies,

Well it took a year, but from the time I took clomid it was 2 months :) and then on my own and right away I had 2 more children, my first two are 17 months apart and my last and 2nd are 20 months apart..I had an IUD in after my last daughter so I think it messed me up :(

Oooh thanks for giving me hope! I was sooo optimistic about Clomid till I saw how many ppl on here have to go on to further treatment than just Clomid. Success stories are just what I need to keep up my PMA. Here's hoping we all get our :bfp: this cycle, how long has it been since you had the IUD out? Have you had any tests? xx

I listen to a wide range of music, on my birthday 3 years ago my g/f's from college took me out to a cowboy bar (I have never two stepped in my life, and I was wearing hills!!) I do own a pair of boots, I grew up with horses. This gorgeous cowboy came up and asked if I would like to dance, I replied, ' I don't know how to" he gave me this stunning smile that still gives me butterfly's and told me to stand on his boots and so ever since we have been living a fairytale sometimes it's so good I feel like I am dreaming. It's perfect his kids rarely see their mom and mine wont be seeing their dad any more my kids needed a full time dad and his needed a full time mom.
My ex was a high/middle school teacher for a small christian charter school he was arrested last month for having a sexual relationship with one of his 13 year old students..I have been doing lots of soul searching and I just don't know what the hell I saw in him..It's sick I don't even know him..So I am taking his rights away..I'm sorry about all your drama, I am happy you have a good man to take care of you and your angel. You should tell the courts your ex is doing drugs just do what you have to to keep your daughter safe our kids are number 1 :)

AW thats too cute. i am hoping to get his rights taken away... but even if i tell them about all the drugs and stuff and he hasnt seen her in a year, but hes texted about her... and we made several plans for him to see her and hes blown us off every time. would the courts grant me custody and actually take his rights away? or do you think that they will try giving him a chance and letting him take her alone!? bc i am very scared that they may say "he is her bio dad and has rights to see her" and i am terrified of him taking her alone!
i have all this stuff on him when we were together he left her in the car alone at 1 month old, he use to tell me not to feed her too much formula or she'd get "fat" so i had to sneak it at first...and ALOT of other shit.

Is anyone temping? I am temping for the first time this month and I am so confused... I know that as Kimbre and I have already both confirmed, nothing means anything, lol... but I had my ovulation dip, and then 3 days of high temps and now today it dipped real low again... just wondering if this is the norm for anyone who has temped!

I feel for you guys and your kids/biological father issues, I am in the same boat. My girls actually have two diff dads, (they are 10 years apart) and its such a struggle. I wish genetics didnt choose parentage because my husband now is sooo the real father here and these dead beats can pull rank anytime they want. Makes so sick! I totally understand where you guys are coming from...

Hi Ladies,

Oooh thanks for giving me hope! I was sooo optimistic about Clomid till I saw how many ppl on here have to go on to further treatment than just Clomid. Success stories are just what I need to keep up my PMA. Here's hoping we all get our :bfp: this cycle, how long has it been since you had the IUD out? Have you had any tests? xx

Your very welcome! I'm thinking after a few more months if nothing happens I will go back on it..I took my IUD out November 2010..The only thing they have done was a pelvic ultrasound and a physical, all was okay they did find follicles on my left ovary but nothing out of the norm she said. I am thinking of buying a home fertility test...do you know anything about those?

AW thats too cute. i am hoping to get his rights taken away... but even if i tell them about all the drugs and stuff and he hasnt seen her in a year, but hes texted about her... and we made several plans for him to see her and hes blown us off every time. would the courts grant me custody and actually take his rights away? or do you think that they will try giving him a chance and letting him take her alone!? bc i am very scared that they may say "he is her bio dad and has rights to see her" and i am terrified of him taking her alone!
i have all this stuff on him when we were together he left her in the car alone at 1 month old, he use to tell me not to feed her too much formula or she'd get "fat" so i had to sneak it at first...and ALOT of other shit.

Oh wow! Left her in the car?! Was she okay after that?? You need to document everything..is there a child support order? How does he feel about supporting her? I don't know about where you live and the laws but some places if the dad does not pay he can't see the child..I would be afraid to let him be alone with her too, maybe you should talk to a lawyer, ask them what they think you should do..at this point he still has rights so you should do something..I'm sorry your dealing with this it can't be easy and stress is very bad when try for a baby..I don't know what judge would let a person like that around a child, but you will have to do what you can, for now right down everything and try to place it with dates. How are you feeling??

Is anyone temping? I am temping for the first time this month and I am so confused... I know that as Kimbre and I have already both confirmed, nothing means anything, lol... but I had my ovulation dip, and then 3 days of high temps and now today it dipped real low again... just wondering if this is the norm for anyone who has temped!

I feel for you guys and your kids/biological father issues, I am in the same boat. My girls actually have two diff dads, (they are 10 years apart) and its such a struggle. I wish genetics didnt choose parentage because my husband now is sooo the real father here and these dead beats can pull rank anytime they want. Makes so sick! I totally understand where you guys are coming from...

I have been temping take a look at my chart I have a link for it in my signature.. My last cycle is better to go by as I still have not ovulated ugh! We could make a club about crappy "other parents" LOL

How is everyone today? I am so frustrated I feel like my body gears up to ovulate and then it stops and goes backwards on cycle day 16 my cervix was high and kinda soft..then it went low 2 days later, and yesterday it was high and getting soft again, today it's lower and harder..ugh!!!!! What's going on with my body??? The good news is my opk is darker so I feel like I am taking a step in the right direction...I want to be pregnant so bad!!! I am super emotional today, anyone emotional before they O?

Hi Ladies,

Your very welcome! I'm thinking after a few more months if nothing happens I will go back on it..I took my IUD out November 2010..The only thing they have done was a pelvic ultrasound and a physical, all was okay they did find follicles on my left ovary but nothing out of the norm she said. I am thinking of buying a home fertility test...do you know anything about those?

Sorry no, not really. I considered them but haven't tried them. I'm thinking of buying a home PH tests at the moment though as I heard cervical mucus can kill the sperm if it's too acidic but apparently this is quite easy to correct. I'm confused why the dr's never mention this though. xx

How is everyone today? I am so frustrated I feel like my body gears up to ovulate and then it stops and goes backwards on cycle day 16 my cervix was high and kinda soft..then it went low 2 days later, and yesterday it was high and getting soft again, today it's lower and harder..ugh!!!!! What's going on with my body??? The good news is my opk is darker so I feel like I am taking a step in the right direction...I want to be pregnant so bad!!! I am super emotional today, anyone emotional before they O?

Having PCOS my cycles can be very different emotionally, one month I can be WAYYYYYY emotional (my husand is bipolar yet my mood swings are WORSE than his) another cycle I might sail through. I def am more emotional with my cycles since TTC though, perhaps as I'm paying so much attention to it. Last month I was very emotional right up till a/f and a :bfn: then I felt okay again :wacko: Anyways, you're not alone! xx

Sorry no, not really. I considered them but haven't tried them. I'm thinking of buying a home PH tests at the moment though as I heard cervical mucus can kill the sperm if it's too acidic but apparently this is quite easy to correct. I'm confused why the dr's never mention this though. xx[/QUOTE

PH test??? How do you correct that?? Can you give me more info on this, sounds like something I have never considered..I don't care for Doctors..lol

Having PCOS my cycles can be very different emotionally, one month I can be WAYYYYYY emotional (my husand is bipolar yet my mood swings are WORSE than his) another cycle I might sail through. I def am more emotional with my cycles since TTC though, perhaps as I'm paying so much attention to it. Last month I was very emotional right up till a/f and a :bfn: then I felt okay again :wacko: Anyways, you're not alone! xx

Thank you sweetie :) I am sorry you have to go through that, sometimes I wish I could just not try just not think about it, I bet it would happen, but I can't I'm on a mission and I am going to get my BFP...My hubby is picking up some baby asprin and more pre-seed..He wants this as bad as I do..He is amazing I am lucky...My left side has been cramping the last 4 days I wonder why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->