Team:"Never Going to give up" 1 BFP already!

aww i bet that was a chemical because if it was pink and on a FRER those are sensitive!
FX for you avanemo.

i am 3 DPO today? i think that my FF chart is going to say i Od later but i think i Od on cycle Day 14 not 1 but who knows=/ i dont even feel like im gonna be getting my BFP i never get it. so my hopes are not high this cycle at all.

I'm in cycle 13 going crazy every month with the dreaded bfn's :( all my ttc buddies are in first tri now, so I'm a lonely ttc'er lol!! Good luck and tons of baby dust to you all :D xxxxx

aww i bet that was a chemical because if it was pink and on a FRER those are sensitive!
FX for you avanemo.

i am 3 DPO today? i think that my FF chart is going to say i Od later but i think i Od on cycle Day 14 not 1 but who knows=/ i dont even feel like im gonna be getting my BFP i never get it. so my hopes are not high this cycle at all.

Dont be sad! I understand how you feel tho, I dont have high hopes either... I did a FF chart today, but Im pretty sure I know when I ovulated so Im not sure why I bothered, just curious what it says. Why do you think its going to say something different then you believe? Im not sure how they work yet...

The whole idea is that one day, some miracle is going to happen when we least expect it right? So we have to just always believe that and one of these months it will be true!!!

The only reason why I doubted the FRER is because of how it was positive, then negative and then positive. AND because like I said, I TOTALLY drowned the first one, and I thought maybe I made the dye transfer?? I have since tried to duplicate that and no matter how I drown the damn thing I cant seem to recreate that positive! Thanks for your fx'd I have mine for you too!

I'm in cycle 13 going crazy every month with the dreaded bfn's :( all my ttc buddies are in first tri now, so I'm a lonely ttc'er lol!! Good luck and tons of baby dust to you all :D xxxxx

Aww hang in there, you will get yours! :hugs:

FX for you avanemo.

Dont be sad! I understand how you feel tho, I dont have high hopes either... I did a FF chart today, but Im pretty sure I know when I ovulated so Im not sure why I bothered, just curious what it says. Why do you think its going to say something different then you believe? Im not sure how they work yet...

The whole idea is that one day, some miracle is going to happen when we least expect it right? So we have to just always believe that and one of these months it will be true!!!

The only reason why I doubted the FRER is because of how it was positive, then negative and then positive. AND because like I said, I TOTALLY drowned the first one, and I thought maybe I made the dye transfer?? I have since tried to duplicate that and no matter how I drown the damn thing I cant seem to recreate that positive! Thanks for your fx'd I have mine for you too!

i try really really hard not to let it get to me. but it seems like everyone is getting their BFPs but us. i really want to have a baby with my DH. and people who were trying and had NO kids would tell me, "be lucky you have any" well i am lucky i have a DD and my DH is lucky that he has his DS, but we want one together damn it. and i think i have every right to want that with my husband. and i think i have every right to be sad and upset that we dont have that together yet. ya know?

grrr i just want this ttc to be over with. i want to be a preggo girl. i miss it and i loved it. and i want to see what our baby would look like. its unfair.

im thinking i may just go see a doctor. i am at the end of my rope. so after this cycle ill try pressed and if thats a no go, its off to a doctor.

thanks for your FX. i hope that we get our BFPs soon

FX for you avanemo.

i try really really hard not to let it get to me. but it seems like everyone is getting their BFPs but us. i really want to have a baby with my DH. and people who were trying and had NO kids would tell me, "be lucky you have any" well i am lucky i have a DD and my DH is lucky that he has his DS, but we want one together damn it. and i think i have every right to want that with my husband. and i think i have every right to be sad and upset that we dont have that together yet. ya know?

grrr i just want this ttc to be over with. i want to be a preggo girl. i miss it and i loved it. and i want to see what our baby would look like. its unfair.

im thinking i may just go see a doctor. i am at the end of my rope. so after this cycle ill try pressed and if thats a no go, its off to a doctor.

Awww you do!!! you deserve it! I know how you feel completely, my kids have a diff dad too and I just want to have HIS baby! And yes you have a right to be mad and frustrated and all the rest! Its safe to vent here so always remember you can come here and say how you really feel! Just dont ever stop believing!!! EVER! :hugs:

thanks! its so hard bc we both got pregnant while we were married to each other! we were separated. and we got preg on accident after only 2 months of being with our ex's. it really pisses me off. lol

man i hope we both get our BFPs this TTC shit is hard!

Hi Ladies,

I just took my first Clomid today - YAY! Clomid cycle #1 praying for that :bfp:

Had a :bfn: first thing this morning but a/f showed up like 10 mins later so my disappointment was short lived as I could take Clomid tonight. Dr said take cd 2-6 in the morning but I want to sleep through the side effects so decided 1-5 at night (10pm) couldn't hurt.

Anyone else in the team on cd1 today? Or taking Clomid?

i need some inspiration today ladies :cry:

last week I had blood test and an ulltrasound my ultrasound showed cysts so she said i have pcos and my blood tests were normal except an elevated thyroid level. they redid the tests this morning and it confermed what they called a subclinical hypothyroid
so i have normal thyroid hormone levels but mildly elevated TSH (4.5) they prescribed me a low dose script not sure what it is yet as i haven't picked it up. My doc thinks that this will solve all my fertility problems (hah! i doubt it). my doctor is refering me to an reproductive endocrinologist and advised me to stop trying for at least 3 months until either my levels improve or the ER says otherwise.

3 MONTHS!!! 3MONTHS!!! after 2 years of being unsucsessfull now they are making me wait 3 MONTHS!!!

Why me? I have always been a good kind person, I have respected others and helped people when they needed it, I have been a good friend and a good wife. so why is Karma such a bitch to me? Why can't I be normal and get pregnant after a couple months?
fml

forgot to add that i will probably have to wait a month or 2 to get into the ER so now were up to what 5 months just great just f***in great!

My mom calls me every time she hears a success story with anyone who had tried for a long time to get pregnant. The stories definitely give me hope that one day soon I will be pregnant.

That's truly sweet of your mum :flower: Stay positive it will happen.

I know how you feel about the crazy part! I read your story I am sorry for your loss and all your heartbreak...My fingers are crossed for you!!!

thanks! its so hard bc we both got pregnant while we were married to each other! we were separated. and we got preg on accident after only 2 months of being with our ex's. it really pisses me off. lol

Ohhh yes I can def imagine how you both feel! isnt life CRAZY how it works?? well, I definitely believe you will make it happen and it will be soon! And if it doesnt happen this month then yes, maybe its time to see the doctor and see how he might be able to help!

i need some inspiration today ladies :cry:

last week I had blood test and an ulltrasound my ultrasound showed cysts so she said i have pcos and my blood tests were normal except an elevated thyroid level. they redid the tests this morning and it confermed what they called a subclinical hypothyroid
so i have normal thyroid hormone levels but mildly elevated TSH (4.5) they prescribed me a low dose script not sure what it is yet as i haven't picked it up. My doc thinks that this will solve all my fertility problems (hah! i doubt it). my doctor is refering me to an reproductive endocrinologist and advised me to stop trying for at least 3 months until either my levels improve or the ER says otherwise.

3 MONTHS!!! 3MONTHS!!! after 2 years of being unsucsessfull now they are making me wait 3 MONTHS!!! good kind person, I have respected others and helped people when they needed it, I have been a good friend and a good wife. so why is Karma such a bitch to me? Why can't I be normal and get pregnant after a couple months?
fml

forgot to add that i will probably have to wait a month or 2 to get into the ER so now were up to what 5 months just great just f***in great!

I'm sorry about all this...they didn't say you couldn't practice did they? ;)
Life can be so unfair to the best of us..This is going to make you very strong..and it's great that now you know what's wrong and it can be fixed..I will have you in my prayers I know everything looks dark right now and I can't imagine it's hard..they told me to wait 3 months after I m/c and I did not I have been trying since and no luck...Hang in there IT WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU!!! You deserve your BFP :thumbup: :hugs:

Hello dear avanemo I am so happy to see you joined us on here your so kind and sweet :)

I still have not ovulated buy my cervix is super high and getting softer, and cm is egg white so I hope it's coming.. I have been crampy too... My AF was shorter this cycle would that change when I ovulate?

I read your story I am so sorry for all your heartbreak:hugs: Your not lonely glad your here with us..my fingers are crossed for you!

FX for you avanemo.

I know how you feel my husband has 3 from his last marriage and so do I people always wonder why we want another, he is my soul mate my ex would not even touch my belly when I was pregnant..In jan my hubby and I found out we were going to have a baby in October we were so excited we were going to paint the old nursery, we made so many plans we picked names and went to baby stores...On Valentines day every thing was gone just an empty sac on the ultrasound..Stay positive and try not to stress your chances will be better without the stress..I hope you get your baby bump :)

Hi Ladies,

I just took my first Clomid today - YAY! Clomid cycle #1 praying for that :bfp:

Had a :bfn: first thing this morning but a/f showed up like 10 mins later so my disappointment was short lived as I could take Clomid tonight. Dr said take cd 2-6 in the morning but I want to sleep through the side effects so decided 1-5 at night (10pm) couldn't hurt.

Anyone else in the team on cd1 today? Or taking Clomid?

Hello I took Clomid with my first child and here's a little heads up that I didn't get, it may make you very dry so get some pre-seed for yourself other than that it worked great good luck!!!

thanks=) and i am so sorry for your loss. i know how that can be. my ex doesnt want mush to do with our DD. my DH is her father. her bio hasnt seen her in over a year! he trys to make excuses and blame it on me....but its not me its him!

the part that makes it all so hard is that i feel we were meant to have babies together since we both were only separated a few months and with our other lovers and then got pregnant at the SAME time, only 2 months after being with our "rebounds" when we got back together it was great but now we want our own...together with no crazy exes to deal with. the kids are only 5 days apart it is so weird how the world works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->