Team:"Never Going to give up" 1 BFP already!

ok lol i never used baby aspirin for my DD. lol i feel like a dork. and yes she has really had a positive attitude! it helps me as well. hoping i get my bfp this time around=)

Finally in the 2ww so I'm chillaxin, on vacay for another month and a half too :cloud9:

Finally in the 2ww so I'm chillaxin, on vacay for another month and a half too :cloud9:

Oh yay!!! I hope you get your :bfp:!!! Lot's of :dust: your way dear!!
Where will you be Vacationing? My DH and I are going on a trip end of July..I'm waiting on my passport to come!!!:happydance:

I just love your positive attitude!!!!

Thanks so much....Im a Nurse so I better be positive :flower:, I hope all this relaxation on vacay does the trick :winkwink: we are in Europe for the next month and a half. How are you feeling btw? =)

Thanks so much....Im a Nurse so I better be positive :flower:, I hope all this relaxation on vacay does the trick :winkwink: we are in Europe for the next month and a half. How are you feeling btw? =)

I am in school for my RN :) Europe is lovely, my Parents are English I am the first born American in my family..Have a fun and safe trip, I hope you come back with some great news :)

Thats awesome, I work in the ER, im a adrenaline junkie so its a perfect job for me =) Yeah all this relaxation & romance is gonna hopefully give me a beautiful BFP, I just have that feeling, so strange but good! :flower:

I want to work in surgery then maybe one day maternity.. I would like to be a mid-wife :)
I bet you will get it..let me know when you do!

hi ladies.

I have been using my OPKS a few days now. they were gradually getting a BIT darker... but last night i had a bit of fertile CM so we :sex: just in case with pre seed and softcups.

took a OPK this AM and only a little darker...took one in the PM and ALOT darker than all the others but still not + i am thinking i will have my + tomorrow or the next day!

going to BD in the AM b4 DH goes to work all day...

hoping this time is our time.

how is everyone?

Hello Kimbre, it sounds like you will O very soon!!! I'm okay the other night DH and I had intercourse and there was blood, scared us.. Had a doctors appointment they said it is very common to bleed after intercourse but to be on the safe side sent me for blood work to watch my HCG levels rise, today's results wont tell me much as I'm still early pregnant and they need something to go by, I have to go back Thursday and test again, I'm so scared I don't want to have another m/c...I'll post today or Friday wen I know whats going on like I said today I won't know much just maybe a better due date..Cross your fingers and say prays that I have a sticky bean please ladies. I hope everyone is well :)

Hello Kimbre, it sounds like you will O very soon!!! I'm okay the other night DH and I had intercourse and there was blood, scared us.. Had a doctors appointment they said it is very common to bleed after intercourse but to be on the safe side sent me for blood work to watch my HCG levels rise, today's results wont tell me much as I'm still early pregnant and they need something to go by, I have to go back Thursday and test again, I'm so scared I don't want to have another m/c...I'll post today or Friday wen I know whats going on like I said today I won't know much just maybe a better due date..Cross your fingers and say prays that I have a sticky bean please ladies. I hope everyone is well :)
hi hun. yes i tested with OPKs in the AM and PM and they are SO close to being +. i am using new-ish OPKs and they are weird lol.... hope that i dont miss my surge.

oh i am sorry about you having to go to the ER. i hope that things get better... but it DOES happen alot. i bled a bit when i was preg for my DD and i was SO scared but it turned out good. so FX for you!

Okay girls just got off the phone all is okay!!! I will call Monday to schedule my 8 week ultrasound in July, I'm so happy..I could not breath while she put me on hold..LOL.. By my numbers I'm pretty sure I'm not having twins..I was hopping I would..LOL double the blessing...DH is taking me out tonight we are going bikini shopping, out to dinner, then dancing so I'm getting all done up..Kimbre have you gotten your + OPK yet???

thats great! so glad to hear everythig is going good.

i am so mad right now i could scream! i shouldve ordered my usual OPKs bc thses ones that i picked up in walmart SUCK. i dunno what it is with them but they never even got dark...maybe i just didnt O...but i dont think thats the case... thatd be a real big coincidence switching mid testing to a new brand when i ALMOST had a + on my normal ones, and then nothing...i dont think so. ill never use these ones again. heres a pic.

Attachments

• IMG_1242.jpg
    IMG_1242.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 5
that pic sucks on here! in some of the pink ones they almost look +

ugh i hate those types of opks, i used them once and never did again =( sorry huns but hope you did catch the egg anyway :flower:

yeah ill never use them again.... hoping that i still Od. if i did i sure did DTD enough.

I'm sure you O'ed your opk's just missed the surge..Keep positive you could be pregnant right now!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->