Team:"Never Going to give up" 1 BFP already!

Yep exactly, each month is a month closer to it eventually happening, i read a post the other day and a lady put how shes not going to be negative about TTC because shes a woman and was created to bring babies, that was inspirational :thumbup: each month I get a BFN i just keep doing research on changing my lifestyle, ways of eating, vitamins, new ideas, ect, so this cycle (this week) im doing soft cups all week longggg with pre seed :happydance: not gonna give up :happydance:

Im on cycle 16 and the big O day is this week, im definitely determined and hyped, gonna catch that egg!!! :happydance:

I've got a faint line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 DPO today yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to get a pic it's not coming up it's so light but it's there I will test tomorrow and post :)

ok cant wait to see it! whatd you do diff this cycle?

i dont get what baby aspirin does? lol

https://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff511/Robertsgirljaqueline/P6150204.jpg
here ya go!!!!

WOW! for sure BFP congrats! what does the baby aspirin do?

it is believed to help blood flow to the ovaries to help stimulate activity there, and increase blood flow to the endometrium which is important for nourishment of an embryo should one implant. Don't take it when you do get pregnant though..there will no longer be the need while you are pregnant :) Also is cant be more then 81 mg.

Omg im so happy and excited for you! :happydance: and yes you got it right about the baby asprin as long as you dont exceed 80 mg a day, I think its your determination that got you preggo, you really desperately wanted so so bad from the begining of the forum and walla! :baby: And you know whats funny, for the first time in 16 months I have that feeling mine is coming up reallyy soon, it may be a sign :winkwink:

its just baby aspirin...for babies? lol im so confused is it a liquid? or tablets?

thats so awesome that you got your BFP. im so happy for you. i too am hoping that my BFP comes soon.

It's Chewable..You will get it sweetie...Tell yourself that write it down where you can see it..It will happen!!!

Omg im so happy and excited for you! :happydance: and yes you got it right about the baby asprin as long as you dont exceed 80 mg a day, I think its your determination that got you preggo, you really desperately wanted so so bad from the begining of the forum and walla! :baby: And you know whats funny, for the first time in 16 months I have that feeling mine is coming up reallyy soon, it may be a sign :winkwink:

I have tears in my eyes as I read this!!!! You have been so positive and cheering us all along! Your a true friend thank you for supporting us and all the pep talks ;) Your attitude really helped me!!!! I hope you get it soon and please share it with us..I don't wont to lose touch with any of you ladies..I have been praying for everyone :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->