Team november, uk

Cleobaby

Reaction score
I'm due on 4 November. I'm looking for buddies to keep me company.
Everyone is warmly welcome, especially November mummies from London or Essex area.

Hi, glad to see your reply.
How are you? Is it your first?

Hiya im due on the 5th nov with my first, im from Leicestershire.
How are things going with you?

Hi Lisa, are you due on fifth or fifteenth like on a scan photo? How are you feeling?

Hi ladies,

This is our first. Due 9th November. Not feeling too bad atm. Just really tired and definitely not my 'usual' self.

What about you?

Next scan is 23rd June, when are yours?

x

I'm due on the 26th and from hertfordshire xx

Hello Ladies

I had my second scan few days ago and looks everything is going great, baby was wriggling like crazy (even if I still can't really feel it too strongly).
We also have been told that.... IT'S A GIRL!!!
Well, 80% it's a girl according to my mw.
We are so happy (we would be regardless of the gender) and will be more focused on the girls' names!
Anyone has recently found out the sex?

Hi Lisa, are you due on fifth or fifteenth like on a scan photo? How are you feeling?

Hiya im due on the 15th sorry lol!

Im not feeling too bad, i get mega tired and back aches but ive not had anything too major.

I can feel the baby moving now but ive not had any proper kicks yet.

Ive got my second scan on the 6th July and i cant wait to find out if were are on team :pink: or team :blue: :happydance:

How have you been?

Hi Lisa
I'm not too bad thanks, but back aches as well. I guess it's a unevitable =, try to ask you partner to give you nice massage from time to time (if it doesn't help the back at least you feel better ;-)).
Well, we just found out we are having a girl (probably). Let me know how would your scan go.

Hi Wishing, course you're welcome. Where are you from? Is it your first?

Hey im due the 20th, this is baby#2 for me lol need a textie/bump buddie lol Although November will be intresting next year with my 21st, the next day my brothers 18th then a week or so later babys 1st lol Although with my son is was his 1st on the 17th may and Oh's 21st on the 19th may last year lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->