Team 'Pingu' is changing/relocating

:hug:

Hiya Nicky,

Ive just joined. Im on CD3 today, I came off the pill a few years ago and my hubby and I have had 2 miscarriages. So still trying!

Would be nice to have someone who is going through it all at same time?

x

Sorry to hear about your losses. You must be a brave lady to be keeping going after losing two. :hug:
Glad to have you as a cycle buddy.
xxxx

:hug:

Hiya Nicky,

Ive just joined. Im on CD3 today, I came off the pill a few years ago and my hubby and I have had 2 miscarriages. So still trying!

Would be nice to have someone who is going through it all at same time?

x

Hi Honey :hi:

:yipee: someone else on the same CD as me :yipee: we can count down the days till our :bfp:'s together! :hugs: xx

P.S - Sorry about your miscarriages babe
(I've had 1 myself & also lost a little girl due to premature labour so know how devastating it is) xx

Hi Shifter :hi:

Im crossing my fingers for your :bfp: but we are here for you if you don't get it :hugs:

Hi Stephie :hi:

Nice to have you here wish us hun xx

But it would be nice to have a spring birth. All the birthdays in my family are July and August, they come in waves, so it would be nice to start spreading them out a bit. Plus, my mum has been warning me away from a summer birth for years because of the heat!!!

Yes: this way on we get to be heavily pregnant in winter and early spring. Not too hot for us. My 2 friends are 8 months now and suffering with the heat!! My family has no Spring birthdays either. We're all autumn and winter. I'm counting on early April fitting in nicely with school Easter holidays for my maternity leave too!! (This is ridiculous: I just cannot help myself planning ahead. Drives DH mad. First thing I did after cleaning up the AF mess this morning was grab the calendar and start counting!!!! :rofl::rofl:)
xxxx

Apologies in advance if this is a little depressing...

Im really hoping to get pregnant this month so that my baby is due in April coz i've got a bit of a phobia about April :confused:

I had my 1st miscarriage on April 7th 2006 & went into premature labour on April 27th 2008 so im scared to be pregnant during April incase it happens again - at least if i get pregnant this cycle I won't need to worry so much (silly I know)

On a lighter note - Niki im impressed with your positive mental attitude hun! I've got a feeling we're gonna be lucky this month! :hug: xx

HI everyone

This is great all cycle buddys :happydance:

day 3 nearly over does anyone else think this is going fast?

Sarah

Apologies in advance if this is a little depressing...

Im really hoping to get pregnant this month so that my baby is due in April coz i've got a bit of a phobia about April :confused:

I had my 1st miscarriage on April 7th 2006 & went into premature labour on April 27th 2008 so im scared to be pregnant during April incase it happens again - at least if i get pregnant this cycle I won't need to worry so much (silly I know)

On a lighter note - Niki im impressed with your positive mental attitude hun! I've got a feeling we're gonna be lucky this month! :hug: xx

Nicky. I can see why you are so keen to get that :bfp: this month. :hug: for your losses. Let's hope next April you are banishing the phobia by giving birth to a beautiful healthy baby.
I'm not sure if my mental attitude is positive or obsessive, but if the energy goes into something other than crying, then it can't be a bad thing.
xxxx

Sarah - yeah I reckon it's going dead fast so far! :happydance:

bet the bloomin 2wk wait doesn't go this fast tho huh? time seems to stand still for me then :rofl:

Oooo it's starting to get exciting now there are a few of us here!! :happydance:
OMG! can you imagine what we'll all be like when it's time to start testing?

I cant wait! :happydance::happydance::happydance: xx

Can I join the group?

I'm CD 4 today. I'm not sure at all when my OV is. The last two cycles has played tricks on me.

This month I will not use any OPK. I'll just stick to my motto: Think positive, be positive, pee positive.

The more the merrier!!!

The 2 week wait will be a nightmare i can see it already going bed early to make the days go faster:rofl:

I have just realised i will be on hol at the time of testing!!!!
I go away on 2nd Aug for a week!
Problem being im going away with my parents and oh(obv) and my sister nightmare i will have to hide what im doing...i will feel like a naughty school girl!... but will need to test and what if its a BFP??? I will be so excited but we have agreed not to tell for as long as we can or the scan (i will never make it that long!!!)

Lol - theres NO WAY you'll be able to keep it to yourself if you get a BFP hun!

You'll be bursting at the seams!! x

I'm probably going to get my BDing done and after OV go home to my Mum and Dad's for the 2WW. Get my mind off it all. So I'll be testing at theirs and wouldn't be able to contain the news either if it was a BFP!!

There are loads of us in this group aren't there? I'm wondering if the moon has anything to do with this. It's New moon today, which is traditionally the time women should be having AF. There are theories that reckon that before electrical currents and medicine and all the stuff that messes with us hormonally, the majority of women were in time with the moon like this. Full Moon is supposed to bring mega-fertile energies so we'll all be OVing around July Full moon!!!! BFPs for all of us then!!!!
xxxx

Full Moon is supposed to bring mega-fertile energies so we'll all be OVing around July Full moon!!!! BFPs for all of us then!!!!
xxxx

I Hope so fingers crossed for us all

This is excellant so many of us as cycle buddies. Its good to have such good company during the madness that is TTC.

NikiJones so sorry to hear that :witch: got you. Here's to July being all our mth for getting :bfp: then, we can all invade the 1st Tri forum together.

NickyT75 so sorry to hear of your losses in previous April's. I have fingers crossed that you get a :bfp: this mth so you aren't as anxious about April:hugs::hugs:

I'm going to start using my OPK's from CD11 on the thought that I am going to be on a 28 day cycle from here on in but, you never know

Its really weird how time seems to be flying past now that I am not pg anymore. When I was pg the days and weeks that I was seemed to drag but, ever since my m/c time is flying by!!! Anyone else notice this or, am I the crazy loon that thinks this?:rofl::rofl:

Here's to Mission Fertalise That Egg

We are all TTC! I find this forum a great idea!:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"