Team 'Pingu' is changing/relocating

Gosh, it's so quiet without Nicki!!!!

Well, I thought I'd announce some other good news. My molar could not be confirmed so we are going with a diagnosis of non-molar and I am allowed to ttc! :happydance:

Hm, that is when I have finally passed all the tissue that is left, stopped bleeding, and got some mojo back.

Yup, where is everyone? Come on, we have to be able to report something to Nicki once she can tear her eyes away from Libby long enough to come back on here :)

That is fantastic news petipas, you have been in my thoughts x

sorry I don't post in here anymore, but always read....

I just thought I post a little update....I had my 12 weeks scan last week and baby was well!

Petitpas - I am so glad that you will be able to ttc again when you are ready!

Hugs to all!

I was thinking this morning how quiet it is in here now! Im back to TTC and theres no pingu's around!! lol

Glad all went well at your scan Hekate :hugs:

Well im CD2 of my first cycle TTC Bubs #3! Logan is only 7 months and i know i may be slightly crazy but i cant wait to be pregnant again :D

How do i get the new pingu sig? Ive only got the old one :blush:

Hey ladies! I have just returned from my RMC testing results appointment. I have updated my journal with the dirty details.

Go for it petitpas! :happydance: What's a RMC test LeaArr?

Hekate - congratulations on your scan! xxx

Anababe, I might have to wait a few weeks for af to come etc., but will probably back on the ttc bandwagon quite soon.

Cocobelle, noja, I love your thebump tickers. Especially the fruity one - how cute!

Is anyone in contact with Nicky? Is all ok?

:hi: all

OMG anababe TTC again ! wow! Hope your all ok girls xx

Pingus are VERY quiet, everyone okay ladies? :hugs:

:hi: everyone!

petipas ... that must be a relief to know you can start ttc again soon!

hekate ... ahhhhh 12 week scan ... so pleased all is well for you!

anababe ... ttc again ... you go girl!

As for me well Im 3 dpo and counting! Too much BD action followed by a sneeze and Ive put my back out good n proper ... not able to sit or stand since yesterday and in lots of pain (relieved by lots of painkillers from the dr who came out to see me lying on the floor :haha:

Just as well we hit our quota this cycle ... and now my temps are up high ... fingers xd eh!

:dust: and :hugs: to one and all xxx

Girls im bumping this up, OMG did i have trouble finding it! Last time i was asking how Nicky was, i saw her post just now with pic in her avatar! Where has everyone gone !! OHH and there's a thread in teen pregnancy asking what team pingu is haha

Am v glad you bumped this SL, it somehow disappeared from my subscribed threads...think there's been some moves that have interrupted subscriptions.

No news from me Pingu;s,....well no TTC news anyway, I am currently recovering from my second op for vulval cancer (one week ago) and am hoping (again) for the all clear next week) That said I'm horrendously swollen and sore so don't really feel like doing anything and don't think I will for a wee while yet!!!

Just stopping by as I havent been in much lately, lurking more than posting :blush:

So it seems I had slipped a disc (L4-L5 area) in my back a few weeks ago, a simple but fatal sneeze (prob not helped by pash the night before!) spent a week and a half laid out on the sofa, with DH having to bed bath me, bless him, so had 3 weeks off work, and now Im having physio. Driving to/from work and sitting at my desk has taken some getting used to, but Im mobile so cant grumble too much eh!

No pain, no gain, and all in the name of a ttc'er eh!

Tick tock on the poas testing ... trying to keep feeling positive, but who knows at 11 DPO and possible imminent arrival of something unwanted ... :dust:ing myself for good measure in the hope of something wanted!!

Hope everyone is doing ok!

xx

Hi ladies I'm just wondering what happened to team pingu?? Is everyone still here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->