Team 'Pingu' is changing/relocating

Morning all!

Niki - Oooo that full moon stuff is quite exciting! I quite like the idea of being in tune with the moon! wouldn't it be fantastic if we all get ouf BFP's this month?!!

Spooky.... But FANTASTIC!!! :happydance:

Shmoo - I totally agree with you about time going slow when you are pregnant, you seem to be wishing the time away so you can safely get past 12wks & start to relax so the days seem soooo Looooooooong!!

Im dead pleased this 1st week has flown in - this cycle is 1/4 over all ready :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hug: xx

I agree with you...it would be great the idea of getting ouf BFP's this month!! Will this moon helppppp!!!????:happydance::happydance:

Let's just hope the moon does her thing for us girls!!
Wish I wasn't 2 days behind some of you. AF is still here in full nasty flow for me today. Horrible messy night (sorry TMI). It was never this bad before the MC.
What date will you all be starting with your OPKs? I'll start mine on Monday 14th. And what date does everyone expect to OV? Mine is expected for Friday 18th, but anything can happen with my body!
Is anyone doing BBTs? I considered starting that this month, but not sure if I can manage the early waking every day over my summer hols.
Also (sorry for 20 questions!!!!) what's everyone'd BD plan like? I'm planning on every other day from when the :witch: buzzes off until I get my positive OPK and then 3 days in a row if DH can manage it. Poor him: he thought he was getting a reprieve from this TTC antics when I got my BFP in May!!
Niki xxxx

Niki - Im planning to start using OPK's on fri 11th (recommended to begin CD11 on instructions) although I don't really expect to Ov until the 16th
(it's really handy for me that my new cycle began on the 1st of the month so my CD coincides with the date!) :happydance:

Im already charting so will continue to so avidly!! :rofl:

Mmmm plans for BD?? dunno really? probably aim for every other day as soon as :witch: buggers off then switch to every day from about CD14-CD18 (ish)

Then I'll be slapping a no :sex: order on OH for the last 10 days incase :spermy: fertilised my eggie...!

(don't wanna shake the poor little thing loose now do we??) LOL

:hug: xx

I worry about shaking an egg loose too. I'm not sure if that can happen, but it does worry me. But we do tend to leave off the BDing in the 2WW anyway just incase.
xxxx

Well looks like I will be joining you guys as the:witch: started today.
Think the moon thing was very interesting especially since I normally get:witch:in the evening and it came today in the morning!

So best off luck to you all!!:hug:

Hi Pixielou :hi:

Its good to have you here with the gang :hugs:

xx

OK so still no AF. Well over a day late now (expected her early yesterday morning). A few minutes ago I seriously thought she'd come as I felt a sort of gush (sorry if TMI!). Ran to the loo but was clear CM, not lots of it, not as much as it felt like there should be, but some.

All afternoon I have had a really bloated tummy and *really* bad wind! It's really embarrassing, as I work on a reception desk and I'm the only one with a desk in this room, so every time someone walks in I swear they can smell it and they'll know exactly who is responsible!

But I'm chalking the wind up to the Indian we went for late last night!

HI everyone

I dont have a clue when to start using the OPK's
I had a 39 day cycle just but i think/hope that was because it was my first month off BCP so i was going to work of 33 day but dont want to miss it so i might OPK from day 14 onwards what do you think?

I agree no BD'ing in the 2ww OH will need a rest and i dont want the egg falling out of its new house!

But i have decided to BD every other day till i get the +ve then everyday for 3 days rest day then once more for good luck
Well thats my plan anyway

Have a good weekend im hoping to stay away from the net for the weekend getting to addicted to it lol (you know i will be on tomorrow)
Sarah

OK so still no AF. Well over a day late now (expected her early yesterday morning). A few minutes ago I seriously thought she'd come as I felt a sort of gush (sorry if TMI!). Ran to the loo but was clear CM, not lots of it, not as much as it felt like there should be, but some.

All afternoon I have had a really bloated tummy and *really* bad wind! It's really embarrassing, as I work on a reception desk and I'm the only one with a desk in this room, so every time someone walks in I swear they can smell it and they'll know exactly who is responsible!

OMG! Shifter I can't believe you haven't tested!! :test::test::test::dust: xx

HI everyone

I dont have a clue when to start using the OPK's
I had a 39 day cycle just but i think/hope that was because it was my first month off BCP so i was going to work of 33 day but dont want to miss it so i might OPK from day 14 onwards what do you think?

I agree no BD'ing in the 2ww OH will need a rest and i dont want the egg falling out of its new house!

But i have decided to BD every other day till i get the +ve then everyday for 3 days rest day then once more for good luck
Well thats my plan anyway

Have a good weekend im hoping to stay away from the net for the weekend getting to addicted to it lol (you know i will be on tomorrow)
Sarah

LOL - See you tomorrow Sarah :rofl:

P.S. - OPK plan sounds about right to me hun! xx

Shifter do you think you may be PG? I had tons of CM when AF should have happened before my BFP!!!!
I would test if I were you!!! I'm getting excited for you already.
xxxx

Just popping in to wish you all the luck in the world this month, sweetie!!

Shifter do you think you may be PG? I had tons of CM when AF should have happened before my BFP!!!!
I would test if I were you!!! I'm getting excited for you already.
xxxx

Yes I think I might be, but I am waiting until AF is a *few* days late before I start testing!

Oh Shifter, I am so in suspense as to when you are going to test I have no nails left!!!!!! I have my fingers crossed for you that you get your :bfp: and its a sticky one.

Hi Pixe nice to have you with us.

Nicky I know what you mean about it being easy as our CD is the same as the date. Makes life so much easier for this cycle at least.

My :sex: plan is to start once :witch: has flown away which could be today or tomorrow hopefully. Get all those dead spermies out of the way to make room for all new healthy ones!! Will try for every other day then when I get my smiley face everyday for 3days. We will see depends on how tired OH is but, he normally gives me what I want in the end so, shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Speak soon ladies and have a lovely weekend
:hug:
Shmoo

Shifter - Im keeping everything crossed for you hun!! It's so exciting! I really hope you are the 1st one in the gang to be pregnant!!

Good luck.... I can hardly wait to find out xx

Well was hoping to start :sex: today but :witch: seems to be loitering & outstaying her welcome!!

She's usually only here for 4 days but she's been in a bad mood this month & a lot heavier than normal, I think it's probably coz my 1st AF las month was really short & light so things must be balancing themselves out.

Oh well... no :sex: for me just yet! :dohh:

Hope everyone else is ok? :hug: xx

Just dashing in to say hello. Have to go to school today for boring prize giving ceremony which lasts for hours!! My :witch: is still so heavy and nasty, so I'll have to be popping out to the loo every half hour to clean up! Yuck!!
Hope everyone else's :witch:s get a move on and buzz off. (except Shifter: I hope yours does not show up at all!). We need to get some practice BDing in this weekend don't we?!!
:hug:
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"