Team 'Pingu' is changing/relocating

just thought id pop in to say bye :wave: before I set off for induction attempt #3 :rofl:

look after each other while im away ladies :friends: xxx

Good luck hun, fingers crossed you have her in your arms very soon. xxxx

Nicky, I hope we don't see you back on here this evening because you'll be busy making sure Miss Ortho has a cool birthday - 05/05/10 looks pretty cool to me :) - now to popping her out in time before midnight! Or does bribing the doctor work?

Todays updates from Nicky for you all....

Had 1st lot of Prostin cervix still not favourable so dont hold your breath lol. Section should be roughly 3.30pm tomorrow!!

followed by...

Still nothing happening so I am refusing the next pessary and just waiting for section tomorrow xx

then....

Believe it or not, I've been contracting for the last couple of hours, so despite me saying I was refusing the last prostin, I'm now not actually allowed to have it in case my womb gets hyper stimulated. My head is battered! :-( x

Poor Nicky......she must have had enough of this by now! xxx

Oh dear! But I am glad things are moving along now. She was so hoping for a natural birth.
Thanks for the update, Lyns! xxx

Thanks for the updates Lyns x

Everythig crossed lil Miss makes her brfeak for freedom tonight for you Nicky x

Hope everyone else here is ok. x

Yep! Nicky had her babygirl last night at 20.37...presumably by section. She is utterly gorgeous, weighed 8lb 6oz and is called a very pretty, Libby-Mae :cloud9:

ABSOLUTELY FAB NEWS!!!!!

GO nIcky GOOO NICKY! Love her lil name!! Hope you are both doing fantastic and can't wait to hear from you soon!

Congratulations, Nicky! What a beautiful name! Hope you are both doing well and resting nicely :hugs:

Huge congratulations Nicky! Such a pretty name, I can't wait to see a piccie or two xxxx

Wow wallie, just seen your cake and want some NOW! Looks absolutely scrumptious!!!

Oh my i havent been on here for soo long!! And i do decide to pop on see how every one is doing and see such wonderful news!! :happydance:

Congratulations Nicky!! :D:D Beautiful name for your little girl :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"