Team 'Pingu' is changing/relocating

Texted Nicky a few minutes ago to say hope she had a good night and we hear some good news today, and this is the reply

Wasn't too bad apart the other ladies snoring! lol am supposed to be getting checked at 9am then & then prob more prostin & sit back to wait for things to kick off xx

Here's hoping we meet Little Miss today xx

Induction failed & im back at home *sigh*

so disappointed :( but scheduled to go back into hospital again on friday for another try

thanks for your support everyone :flower: it means a lot to me xxx

What? They failed and sent you home again? Why did they induce in the first place?
:hugs:

What!? :( I'm sorry! Did they try to put that thing inside you? Forgive me but I forgot what is is called. :dohh: It looks like a flat tampon. The pitocin did not work for me with Jace but that thing did.

OHHH i had goosepimples wheni read your header nicky, do not do that! BLoody failed! Get walking, bouncing, raspberry leaf tea, sex, swimming, shake that little missy haha!

Oh Nicky what a disappointment for you. I'm sure she'll come today though! Good luck!

Haha, she's playing tricks on Mummy already! You've got a handful there, Nicky! :flow:
Please keep us updated...

Hey Nicky ... hoping that things progress for you soon ... lots of labour :dust:ing winging its way over to you. Cmon lil Miss Ortho ... xx

~~~

9 DPO and counting for me! No other news really. Apart from that I am on Jury service this week and next, quite interesting so far!

Pingu-stylee https://67.228.168.124/fbicons/hugme/PenguinHug.gif and :dust: to all xx

OHHH i had goosepimples wheni read your header nicky, do not do that! BLoody failed! Get walking, bouncing, raspberry leaf tea, sex, swimming, shake that little missy haha!

Ive been doing all of those things for weeks now (apart from the sex & the swimming - due to SPD & crutches) and nothing is making her wanna come out :dohh: xx

What!? :( I'm sorry! Did they try to put that thing inside you? Forgive me but I forgot what is is called. :dohh: It looks like a flat tampon. The pitocin did not work for me with Jace but that thing did.

I had 2 lots of the pessary which is meant to soften the cervix & allow it to open but (although I was getting strong contractions) it had no effect on my cervix so they were unable to break my waters :( xx

Hey Nicky ... hoping that things progress for you soon ... lots of labour :dust:ing winging its way over to you. Cmon lil Miss Ortho ... xx

~~~

9 DPO and counting for me! No other news really. Apart from that I am on Jury service this week and next, quite interesting so far!

Pingu-stylee https://67.228.168.124/fbicons/hugme/PenguinHug.gif and :dust: to all xx

Love the Pingu hugs! :happydance:

hope your jury service isnt too boring & here is some super charged :dust: for you xx

Hey Nicky,
Hope you get to relax over the weekend (if they've given you the time off that is) and that when labour starts properly it's fast and smooth. Can't wait to hear the next update :)

Thanks Petitpas :friends:

i've been in hospital again friday & saturday night but have been sent home again today after the 2nd induction attempt also failed :dohh:

I have to be re-admitted again on wednesday for a 3rd induction attempt :saywhat: but (in anticipation of it failing AGAIN) am scheduled to have a section on thursday :(

so im desperately hoping somethng happens over the next couple of days & I get to have a natural birth but its not looking very likely *sigh* xx

Nicky, why are they so desperate to induce? How many days past your due date are you now? xxx

Nicky, why are they so desperate to induce? How many days past your due date are you now? xxx

I dont really wanna go into the details hun as its too worrying for me... :cry: but its to do with my last baby dying xx

Oh nicky sweetie. I'm sorry for asking. We'll just all have to send you wonderful :dust: so that this time everything goes to plan. You just keep eating hot curries and doing all the other stuff you're supposed to and the little miss will be here in no time :kiss:

Fingers crossed little Miss decides to come before Thursday hun x

I have my fingies crossed so tightly Nicky. I know you have come to terms with the possibility of a c-section, but I am so hoping that she makes her appearance before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->