Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Glitter_Berrie

Reaction score
Hop on board and join the fun! [Eases the stress of your WTT/NTNP/TTC/Ect journeys until you reach your final destination] Your never out until AF shows & each month is a month closer to that special moment, until then, PUPO, If your curious about how we got this team name, keep reading this thread & welcome aboard! :flower:

I am 2dpo and would LOVE to have some buddies to go through this with!! :hugs: :friends: I am praying that we get our BFP!!!

Awww :( I'm 4dpo today so I guess I just miss out :(
Baby Dust to you all though xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh its okay picklepot, stick with us, hope we get our BFP's soon! Ive had no symptoms its early, but you never know :flower:

YAYYYYY :) thank you hunni xxx

Well, at 4dpo, this is the first cycle that I've used a cbfm so I am PRAYING that this time I will have some happy news and really hope that you ladies get your :BFP: tooooo xxxx

I also have no symptoms but in my head I do :rofl: I am a little crampy today and that is out of the norm for me but I know it's not because of pg, I think I'm just paying way too much attention to the uterus.

Hello!

I think I'm 2-3dpo, my first cycle. Very excited, but I don't think I'm going to be that lucky :nope:

Can I join too?

I too have mild cramps Wantingbbb but I have learned after 2 & 1/2 years (or more) not to get too excited.
That being said I am keeping my fingers crossed for us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm 2 DPO as well and would love some buddies!
I'm excited but it's my first cycle so I'm getting too worked up haha.

I have some cramps, but I've had them since last af so probably not a symptom. Oh well lol

welcome aboard guys, and remember, theres ladies that didnt have any symptoms until way too many days past the big o day and some never had symptoms till weeks later, your not out until she visits, until then, hope we caught that eggy :happydance:

welcome aboard guys, and remember, theres ladies that didnt have any symptoms until way too many days past the big o day and some never had symptoms till weeks later, your not out until she visits, until then, hope we caught that eggy :happydance:

Love this :) at which point I want to see allllllll of us do the xxx:wohoo:

Victory dance :) xxxx

I am also 2 days dpo. Can I come along for the ride? Like Wantingbbbump I am feeling a little crampy but likely all in my head b/c I'm actually paying attention to how I feel more so than usual! Fingers crossed for all of us!!

of course you can join, anyone can =) this is gonna be the first month of symptom spotting for me, i never did it before, i usually just dtd and wait for AF or a pretty bfp :flower:

just woke up with a fever and terrible body aches......and its 100 degrees F outside and im in a cool air conditioned home, im 3 dpo, im very curious whats going on!?!?!?!?!? :wacko:

Hiya!! Can I join too? I think I was 4dpo yesterday but could be less as confused!!

Last month I had EVERY symptom and me and oh were convinced I was, it was so hard when AF came! So this month I am not going to assume anything.

The only wierd thing I have noticed (not as a symptom
of +ve) is that last night we BD we really struggled with the angle and it just didn't feel right. Is this because I've ovulated? It was very odd!

Lots of baby dust to you all! X

So excited to be a part of this thread!!! :happydance: is that a symptom? :haha:

Miss broody I wish I could be as sensible as you, but unfortunately I've got a severe case of the crazies!

dpo3 today I think, I've got some mild cramps too, but think it's just my tummy being funny!

How is everyone?

Hi all I'm jumping on the bandwagon! Im also 3dpo and hoping for a bfp!! I feel like there is pressure in my uterus and its weird coz I'm getting water like cm!! I know its way too early for any symptoms but wishful thinking! X

Hi Leanne!

My cm has pretty much gone away, but that's the norm for me post o.

Wouldn't it be good if we just turned green or something as soon as sperm and egg meet! :rofl:

Keep us posted with your symptoms!

Hahaha I know!!!! It's not fair having to wait two weeks....it seems forever! Fingers crossed for all of us x

I love this thread Xxxx
Come on girls, we've GOT to do it this month, right!!? XXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back