Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

lol I love this thread too, lol you guys are making me laugh, im 3dpo and still having a fever with body aches and its scorching hot outside, very strange, and cm disappeared too and thats a norm for me as well, how are you guys feeling? I stopped taking fertilaid this cycle maybe that will get us a bfp :haha:

Yeah picklepot and trying4ababyy that's the spirit! Go team go! Can't believe I'm only 3dpo! I'm so hyper I'm ready to poas right now! in fact I'll just pee on everything and look for lines :wacko:

I'm not taking any vits yet, so going to pop to the shops and get some to play it safe.

And I don't care how early it is, I'm def cramping!!! Not much else though

Yeah picklepot and trying4ababyy that's the spirit! Go team go! Can't believe I'm only 3dpo! I'm so hyper I'm ready to poas right now! in fact I'll just pee on everything and look for lines :wacko:

I'm not taking any vits yet, so going to pop to the shops and get some to play it safe.

Pee on everything and look for lines? omg thats hilarious, yes! i cant wait to test! Im going to test @ 9DPO, I dont care, how about you guys? :thumbup:

I'm 1dpo today can I join you just started a thread as I didnt spot this one oops!
I'll be testing from about 9dpo because that's when I got my bfp with my son!
Good luck everyone here's to :bfp:s xxx

Does anyone else have to pee a ton? It seems like I live in the bathroom now.. My gosh I am going to drive myself crazy! I still am having some cramps/twinges on the right side and then I also have tingling in my bbs..what is my mind/body doing to me? I am going to be totally nuts at the end...unless I get my bfp..

fumbles- I am right there with you, if it's holding still I just might pee on it to see if I get double lines :happydance: I would rock turning green if it meant I was having a baby:haha:

Trying4ababyy- I'm sorry your not feeling well, maybe it's a symptom:flower:
you can get a line @9dpo ooh I like that thought I'll be poas with you :happydance:

MommaCC- Welcome!! I hope that you get your bfp right along with us :hugs:

Leanne Louise- No water cm here but I don't have a ton unless I check my cp but I told myself that I would keep out of there, I don't want to knock the baby out:rofl:

picklepot- we are all going to get our BFP'S this month and then we can all be due date buddies!!

If I missed anyone then I'm sorry!! Lets enjoy being PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) Sticky Vibes and baby dust to my girls in the 2WW!!!

Yes me!! All iv seemed to do today is go toilet! Still have a weird pressure like,twingy feeling in my stomach...it's mad what this 2ww does to us!!

Yes me!! All iv seemed to do today is go toilet! Still have a weird pressure like,twingy feeling in my stomach...it's mad what this 2ww does to us!!

I know right :dohh: I wonder how we all will be as we get farther into thr 2ww. We are all going to go crazy with our every 30 pee'ing, twinging, tingling bbs..give us a few days and the morning sickness should kick in :rofl:

Hello Ladies!!
I was wondering if I could join in??
I am 1dpo today and am very excited!! This was my first month on clomid
cd 3-7 100mg. I had an ultrasound on cd14 (wed) which showed 2 mature follicles on my right side and I got my positive smiley face that night:) I also will attach my ovulation chart at the bottom! I didn't start temping till cd12, but you can clearly see my dip yesterday and temp rise today:)

My Ovulation Chart

Hello Ladies!!
I was wondering if I could join in??
I am 1dpo today and am very excited!! This was my first month on clomid
cd 3-7 100mg. I had an ultrasound on cd14 (wed) which showed 2 mature follicles on my right side and I got my positive smiley face that night:) I also will attach my ovulation chart at the bottom! I didn't start temping till cd12, but you can clearly see my dip yesterday and temp rise today:)

My Ovulation Chart

Welcome!!! Also welcome to the 2WW!!

I'm feeling positive for you all Xxxx Baby dust all round xxx we all deserve this XXx

This made me giggle :) xx lol - Pee on everything and look dpe lines, what are you like lol xxx

I would love to join! I am 3 dpo today and I have also been needing to go to the bathroom alot! Feeling extremely tired also. We used pre seed this cycle so maybe that will help :) We definitely didn't lack in the :sex: department during this ovulation! Hoping it is our month! Everybody's month!

I have had 2 ectopics and a mc in the past 3 years. 2nd ectopic in February. DH's bday is on the 31st so I am hoping to give him some great news!

Fingers crossed for everyone!

:angel: baby-2008
:angel: baby-2009
:angel: baby-2010

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1309323600z6z28z14.png

https://davf.daisypath.com/bjyum4.png

Morning everyone,
Could someone have a look at my chart and tell me what you think
I'm a newbie to it and Im thinking it looks wired?!?

Sarbear I hope you get your :bfp: for your hubbys bday that would be an awesome pressie!!

Don't think we bd enough this cycle we did it 2 days before ov and the day of ov I'm just hoping that's enough :)

No symptoms yet it's to early for me I'm waitingvfor my (.)(.)s to start tingling then I will know if I'm in with a chance!! XxxxxX

On The 12th July, I got my pos OPKs at 1145am, that night about 7pm, I had a massive sharp pain on my right side, above my hip and it lasted for about 3-5 minutes, I then had a shower and found EWCM, it was grose LOL, so I BD'd that night and wednesday, As of WED night OPKS was fading, thursday normal.

SO IM hoping I ovulated, pretty sure I did! IM excited & hoping I get my BFP this month. IM about 4 DPO (assuming it was wednesday, but i think tue night when I felt the popping feeling)

Cramping was intense at 2DPO, it comes and goes now. Like twinges. I have had a headache for 2 days now :wacko: Im actually pretty tired.

Nice to meet you all xo

Welcome all newbies to team PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise....nice one picklepot :winkwink:)

Mommacc I'm sorry I don't know much about bbt charting, I think the temps can vary so much if you've even just had a bad nights sleep so not sure I could make sense of it!

It's great to hear a lot of us are experiencing cramps! That makes me feel a lot less crazy! Although I'm not peeing a lot, Maybe I should drink lots of water so I can add that to my symptom list..still counts right!? My cramps have gone today, just a mild headache and that's it!

I AM DPO4 TODAY! Does anyone have the remote? I need to hit the 'fast forward to next week' button!!!

I will be testing DPO9 too! Only coz you guys is doin it...bad influence :haha:

When is DPO9 you guys? We could do a mass test-a-thon together? For me it will be this Friday (22nd)

:headspin:

I'm really guna try and hold out till 26th when af is due!! Doubt il make it that long tho,I'm too impatient!!

Oh sorry it was wantingbbbump that mentioned PUPO!

Leanne.....you are nominated group leader and chief of pee sticks, due to your overwhelmingly sensible attitude

HAha!! I'm saying this but I know il prob cave in, guna try really hard though!

Welcome all newbies to team PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise....nice one picklepot :winkwink:)

Mommacc I'm sorry I don't know much about bbt charting, I think the temps can vary so much if you've even just had a bad nights sleep so not sure I could make sense of it!

It's great to hear a lot of us are experiencing cramps! That makes me feel a lot less crazy! Although I'm not peeing a lot, Maybe I should drink lots of water so I can add that to my symptom list..still counts right!? My cramps have gone today, just a mild headache and that's it!

I AM DPO4 TODAY! Does anyone have the remote? I need to hit the 'fast forward to next week' button!!!

I will be testing DPO9 too! Only coz you guys is doin it...bad influence :haha:

When is DPO9 you guys? We could do a mass test-a-thon together? For me it will be this Friday (22nd)

:headspin:
ohhh i really like that team name: pregnant until proven otherwise :thumbup: awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->