Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Just pee away by all means, i only have two cheapEE sticks so im gonna test @ 9do, how about you gals?:haha:

Hey girls!

How is everyone? The only symptom I've have is dull cramping, and off and on sensitive boobs. I do get some twinging in my lower stomach region but I'm assuming thats just gas haha.

fumbles- I love the name Team PUPO!!! Yes I am the one that said pupo. I think it sounds better than 2ww. Plus with all the symptoms we have during the 2ww you'd think that we were all pg...and we so are all pregnant. This is going to be a lucky thread!!

sarbear4266- Welcome!! I really hope that this is your cycle and you get your BFP!!!

MommaCC- You are so lucky that your body is being nice to you..lol I hope you get the sign of sore :holly: :rofl::haha:

Trying4ababyy- I don't have any cheap teats..well I think I might have a $ tree test. I so dont trust them though. I tested my 12yo because I kept getting a faint line a few months back (before we knew about his 0 count) and her line was darker then mine:haha: um there is no way that she could be having a :baby:! I do have some FRER so bring on day 9!!

The good thing is I got soo much sleep. I fell asleep last night at about 4:30pm and didn't wake until 10pm and then was out at about midnight up at 2am asleep at by 2:30 and didn't wake until 7:00am. Now I'm just :coffee:. As far as my symptoms for as of yet today...I still have some twinges on the right side but not as much as yesterday and my cm has changes to white and slick. At first I thought it was a good sign to being on my way to a bfp but then I found others that have this and they were all bfn. Oh the wait. No sore :holly::rofl:

Heya ladies, I changed the headline of our thread, :haha: Its hilarious, good idea :thumbup:, and you guys are hilarious, i love the humor, welcome new ladies, how are you guys feeling? :happydance:

Hey girls!

How is everyone? The only symptom I've have is dull cramping, and off and on sensitive boobs. I do get some twinging in my lower stomach region but I'm assuming thats just gas haha.

hi kerjack, gas is a symptom :thumbup: along with the cramping too, i wish i could put baby dust in my shower head so each time i shower im all dressed in pixie dust :haha:

Well I'm 3dpo today so I'm going to join in here. Didn't see it when I made my post last night.

Right now I don't have a whole lot going on so it's a bit disheartening reading about all your guys' symptoms this early on. I know it doesn't mean anything but still... I'm sure you've been there before.

What I do have right now is slightly sore bbs to the touch. Started just after midnight last night. Last night I tossed and turned much more than normal and feel like I could go for a nap now. Last night at work, I started to get a dull headache but managed to keep it at bay. Last night we BD and for some reason it hurt a little. It never does but last night it felt like he was actually hitting my cervix. I know nothing about cervix positioning during the 2ww so does that mean anything? I also have been feeling like, after I eat, I haven't eating anything in days. My stomach feels so grumbly/empty. Could that be related?

This is my first time TTC (my first daughter wasn't planned) so I know very little about what to expect in the 2ww.

Hey girls!

hi kerjack, gas is a symptom :thumbup: along with the cramping too, i wish i could put baby dust in my shower head so each time i shower im all dressed in pixie dust :haha:

:rofl: I would so shower in baby dust, ya know if we could we would never leave the shower:haha: I love the new thread name!!! That's right we are all PUPO!!! Bring on the BFP'S

Well I'm 3dpo today so I'm going to join in here. Didn't see it when I made my post last night.

Right now I don't have a whole lot going on so it's a bit disheartening reading about all your guys' symptoms this early on. I know it doesn't mean anything but still... I'm sure you've been there before.

What I do have right now is slightly sore bbs to the touch. Started just after midnight last night. Last night I tossed and turned much more than normal and feel like I could go for a nap now. Last night at work, I started to get a dull headache but managed to keep it at bay. Last night we BD and for some reason it hurt a little. It never does but last night it felt like he was actually hitting my cervix. I know nothing about cervix positioning during the 2ww so does that mean anything? I also have been feeling like, after I eat, I haven't eating anything in days. My stomach feels so grumbly/empty. Could that be related?

This is my first time TTC (my first daughter wasn't planned) so I know very little about what to expect in the 2ww.

Heya, welcome aboard, remember .....some ladies have early symptoms, some have little, some alot, some have them way too many days past the big O day, some dont feel a thing till many weeks later into pregnancy, your never out until AF shows :thumbup:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girls I LOVE the new title of this thread :) I feel like I'm part of a Gang!! :)

Sooooooo, not sure whether this is all just 'in my head', 'coincidence' or the beginning of the symptoms but at about 4dpo or 5dpo I started getting thrush like symptoms.........I NEVER EVER EVER have thrush!! In fact I don't even know when I last did......?

Then............today........6dpo, (apologies for TMI in advance.....) I went to the loo and there was some brownish / pinkish spotting on my underwear.......NEVER get this either!! I was like....wtf....(apologies for the bad words lol.....but i really was thinking that!!)?????

Then I thought - well, I'm only 6dpo and every where I have read says you can't get implantation bleeding until AT LEAST 7dpo.....so now I'm wondering what the heck is going on..... am i going mad? After 2 & 1/2 years or more.... thats 30 months of getting a BFP or the EVIL witch, I don't EVER expect it could happen for us so don't want to get my hopes up.....but I wanted to ask the girlies I knew would be able to bring me back down to earth in a nicde way :)

I have had very mild cramping but nothing to write home about and this was like 3dpo... pretty much stopped now....

Maybe it's all just coincidence huh :p xxxxx

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girls I LOVE the new title of this thread :) I feel like I'm part of a Gang!! :)

Sooooooo, not sure whether this is all just 'in my head', 'coincidence' or the beginning of the symptoms but at about 4dpo or 5dpo I started getting thrush like symptoms.........I NEVER EVER EVER have thrush!! In fact I don't even know when I last did......?

Then............today........6dpo, (apologies for TMI in advance.....) I went to the loo and there was some brownish / pinkish spotting on my underwear.......NEVER get this either!! I was like....wtf....(apologies for the bad words lol.....but i really was thinking that!!)?????

Then I thought - well, I'm only 6dpo and every where I have read says you can't get implantation bleeding until AT LEAST 7dpo.....so now I'm wondering what the heck is going on..... am i going mad? After 2 & 1/2 years or more.... thats 30 months of getting a BFP or the EVIL witch, I don't EVER expect it could happen for us so don't want to get my hopes up.....but I wanted to ask the girlies I knew would be able to bring me back down to earth in a nicde way :)

I have had very mild cramping but nothing to write home about and this was like 3dpo... pretty much stopped now....

** 30 months of NOT getting BFP...my bad!! x

** 30 months of NOT getting BFP...my bad!! x
whoa your symptoms sound promising! FX for you for that BFP! :thumbup: and i totally agree im lovin the name of this gang lol :haha:

Okay so this is going to be way TMI & I'm sorry for that but I just don't know what to think and for some reason I am excited.. So I just checked my cm & cp after looking at some charts and I have a ton of cm same as earlier but there is a lot of it..so not the norm for me. Now about the exciting part. When I checked my cp it's soft & it touches the top of my vaginal wall. Now this is NOT the norm for me. I was checking cp before (after af) and it wasn't so um long I guess is the best way to put it. I am so sorry for the TMI:blush: if you know anything about cm or cp please let me know!!

You can have IB at 6dpo!! My Dr said that it can happen as early as 5dpo because it's all about when the embryo is ready to implant and that we are not text books so we will all be different. Fx'd that it's ib and you get your BFP!!!

Just got hit with a small wave of nausea. My mouth is watering like crazy. Speaking of, I am driving myself crazy. I wish I could just forget about it and wait until testing time. But of course I can't and the days are just dragging by :/

Sorry wantingbbbump, I know nothing about CP or CM :( Wish I did so I could factor those into my symptom spotting.

Heya, increased CM after the big O day is a sign! FX for you and a ton of baby dust to all :thumbup:

:bfp:
Okay so this is going to be way TMI & I'm sorry for that but I just don't know what to think and for some reason I am excited.. So I just checked my cm & cp after looking at some charts and I have a ton of cm same as earlier but there is a lot of it..so not the norm for me. Now about the exciting part. When I checked my cp it's soft & it touches the top of my vaginal wall. Now this is NOT the norm for me. I was checking cp before (after af) and it wasn't so um long I guess is the best way to put it. I am so sorry for the TMI:blush: if you know anything about cm or cp please let me know!!

Oh gosh Wantingbbbump - I'm so sorry but I have NO idea about CM or CP. I've never checked mine :( Really wish I knew though.....please let us know if you get any feedback about it xxx

Lots of VERY promising signs on this thread though girls - let's keep 'em coming :)

I want NOTHING more than to see :bfp: 's all over this thread please!!!! Hee hee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:dust:

Heya, increased CM after the big O day is a sign! FX for you and a ton of baby dust to all :thumbup:

Really :happydance: Oh I hope so!! I had some like this yesterday but I have never had anthing like this before. I think I am going to post a thread about this. BFP'S for us all:dust:

Hey ladies
I'm loving the thread tag line!!!! I feel Sick as a dog and I'm having cramping and tingles on the left side! Mmmmm I wonder........ Bit early yet for symptoms I think tho!
When's everyone starting to test I'm going to say 9dpo! That's when I got my bfp for Joshua exciting stuff ladies!!!
:hug: to all. XxxxX

Woohoo! Howdy gang!

Picklepot I know you want brought back down to earth, but it ain't gonna happen! Not on this thread lady! Haha! Sounds like implantation bleeding to me! How amazing and you can def get it as early as 6dpo, I agree with wantingbbbump. I'm really hoping I see something like that too, that would be amazing!!

Mild cramping also for me going on again, but symptom free otherwise :growlmad:

I've got 3 HPTs, so what do you girls think? Test dpo 9,12 and 14?

I have no clue about cp. I'm not sure how to do it and what I am looking for! cramping on my left side still and bladder is getting full so fast! AAAGGHH!! Why do AF symptoms need to be like preggo symptoms?!?! Drives me CRAZY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->