Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Omg Just1more2 I'm so glad you're back :) been feeling proper lonely over here!! Lol

Wow - really?? Mine only seem sore when pressed though and not all the time but I know I didn't get painful bbs with my ds X

Really sorry for tmi...... But I was checking cp (although not sure why I bother as it never seems to move from completely out of reach!!) and I had some yellow cm? Is that good or just wishful thinking??
Oh my..... This is driving my little brain bonkers!!!!

How are you anyway poppet? How is that little bean snuggling in?? I hope you're feeling ok and looking after yourself :) x

and I am so glad to have you to obsess with!! :hugs:

I have heard that yellow cm is a good thing! I always have increased opaque, white, creamy cm in the TWW if I am preggers. This time it dropped off for a bit right after implantation, then picked up again just before my BFP.

I am doing well, thank you for asking!! This bean feels really good, but I am still cautious to get too excited as I am nervous of another miscarriage.:dohh: I still check the tp every time I go to the toilet (a lot more often as of late!!:happydance:) but all good so far. Just a TON of cm (now called Luckhorrea, I suppose!).
My cervix is so far up I cant even reach it today, though it has been bouncing up and down for a couple of days. I hope it is gone up for good though!! That would be a really good sign of nice progression in the pg!!:thumbup:
I am planning on using an IC every other day until I am out (right before the 6w mark based on O Date) I did one yesterday morning and test line was almost as dark as control:happydance:. I am hoping for as dark or darker tomorrow when I do the next one... am I crazy?!?

I just so want this to be the one!!!:cloud9:

Ah that's amazing xxx fc you have a beautiful little snuggler in there getting cosy and bedded in tightly xxxx just take things easy :) xxxxx yay for you lovely xxxxxx nothing better than seeing those two lines X

Ah really? Well I won't lose hope just yet then :) X I'm
Just feeling a bit flat today X by 6dpo last time I had IB but nothing at the moment.
Fc it's just taking its time for me :) xxx

Hello ladies.... I'm still lurking..... Nothing to report really. 11dpo. Slightly sore bbs, White lotion cm but nothing much else!!

Hope you're all doing ok xxx

Pickle, you are a stronger lady than I!! I would have been testing for days now... have you taken any??

Lotion Cm is always a first sign for me, I am so sure you have a bean!! I have been thinking a lot about you an wondering if you have tested yet. Lets see those 2 lines lady!:hugs:

Hey lovely xx

Well, I bought a proper test today so check back tomorrow for a preggo test update ;) xxxxx
I have had a little more cm, kinda white lotion still but sometimes a bit milky?? I'm a little crampy and my bbs still hurt.... The more I think about it that's def the least normal thing for me. Bbs don't normally hurt until about 2 days before AF but they have been tender to the touch for almost 2 weeks now X I hope that's a good sign xxxx

Hope you're doing ok, lady xxxx thank you for thinking of me xx

Ooooo I didn't tell you on this thread.... I had some advanced cbfm pregnancy test sticks but they don't work on my monitor as its the old one. I was only going to throw them away so I decided to use a couple:... Both have two lines on them (after a while though) but I don't know what that means as they are meant for the monitor lol X this is TORTURE haha xx

Couldn't wait.... Did a test.... :bfn: but hadn't held my wee that long so will be trying again tomorrow with fmu.... Keep your fingers crossed for me poppet!! Xxx

Update at 10:30pm....
Oohhhh:( I think AF has arrived :( X
Brown spotting has started!! What a waste of pennies on those blooming tests!! Xx

Well - onto yet another cycle for me xxxx
Good luck lovely ladies xxx

Oh Pickle!! I really hope it isnt AF just some late implantation bleeding. Do you usually get brown spotting before AF? I remember you thinking you had started AF before your proper BFP with your LO right??:hugs:

How are things this morning? Still thinking of you lovely!:kiss:

Well...... Strangely, it hasn't yet progressed to AF! It's literally been the tiniest bit of (really sorry for the tmi) brown/pinkish dc and nothing more as yet.... If it hasn't got going by morning I am DEF taking another test!! X
Yes - that's exactly what happened when I found out I was expecting my lo xxxx oh my...... Please keep those fingers crossed poppet xxxxx

Omg! I hate my body!! AF is here!! :( xx

Next cycle we go xxx

Oh love... :hugs: I am so sorry! I really thought this was it for you!
I am throwing sooooooooo much :babydust: all over you. This WILL be your cycle PUPO!!

Thank you poppet xxxxx just so typical but gotta keep that chin up xxxx

Mmmmmwahhh!!!!! Keep me posted on that beautiful bump of yours X I'll be back soon! Ha! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->