Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Sorry about AF ladies.:hugs:

Pickle, I was so sure this was your cycle.:cry:At least we have each other to wait and obsess with this time, but I am sad that you didn't get your BFP.:hugs:

Are you going to do anything different this go around? Will you use a CBFM?

I'm pretty gutted but nothing the next cycle can't fix :) X
Yes, I'll be buying my sticks and using them this month for sure :) X let's do this together xxx

What a great attitude Pickle! On to the next one!!:hugs:

Yes, lets! I have a few OPKs but I have decided not to buy more this time. I don't want to have the IC's around as temptation this time. I am trying to take a really relaxed approach this time. Stressing out about it does no good.

I am hoping to O sometime next week maybe. I am CD 9 or 10 today and I don't usually O until around CD 17-20. I should have enough OPKs left to get me by. I just really hope this cycle doesn't follow the same trend as last - that was a 40 day cycle!! Sooooo long!

Maybe we will get our :bfp: as an early new year's present!! What a way to kick off the new year!!!:happydance:

I am excited to do this with you!:hugs::baby::dust:

Maybe we should start a new thread for this new PUPO group? What do you think? :shrug:

Yes X let's do it xxxx

Oh Carly :( I'm back in the ttc group on CD 5 now :) getting ready for that TWW again!! Xxx

Sorry Carly! This is going to be a lucky cycle for all of us though, I can FEEL it!!:hugs:

Well ladies I may be gearing up to O!!!:happydance: and right on time too!! I have EWCM this morning an I only get that right before OV time! Will take an OPK tonight and let you know.

I am nervous because we didn't BD over the weekend like I wanted. Just too busy. It has been 3 days (not including today) But we WILL be BD tonight and tomorrow and maybe the next day just to cover bases. Wish me luck!!

Good luck!

I hope it's our cycle too, keeping everything crossed :dust:

This is so exciting!!! Eeeek X here we are again!! I'm now CD 13 and no peak on my fertility monitor X I think it will be about CD 17/20?
Haven't bd at all this weekend as been so busy! Work Xmas party Thurs night and stayed away. Fri we both fell asleep at 9:30!! Sat we were organising my LB christening and zonked at 10pm and yesterday was the christening so busy cleaning up after and just exhausted!!
Hubby is working tonight and tomorrow night so no chance of any BD until at least WEDS!! Let's hope we don't miss out :( I'm a bit worried though as Hubs is working nights all weekend so last chance we will get is Thurs and then not again until Monday!! I hate his shift work.... Does my eggs no favours!! lol xxx

PICKLE! I have missed you!!:hugs:

This time of the year is so busy and hectic for everyone I think. It is hard to keep up on here sometimes.

AFM I am 2DPO!!!:happydance: and I am definitely feeling PUPO!! I have such a good feeling about this cycle. we BD on the perfect days, had some great EWCM for about a week before O. I just feel like this one is it!:thumbup:

Keep me posted!! Glad to have you back:flower:

CD12 today and I have my crosshairs for CD9 as ovulation???? Isn't that far too early?

This month is hectic, just do the best you can with what time you have x

Eeeeeeeeee xxxx oh my! This is VERY cool!!! I'm so excited for you xxx

Hi girls! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!!

Well.... I'm back and know exactly when I OV'd this time as got my peaks on my cbfm (yay)!!

I'm now 7dpo and feel less pregnant than all the other months I had every symptom going!! I hope that's a symptom!! Lol!
Anyway..... Dates for you..... I got my first peak on 21st and we dtd in the early hours of the 18th and again on my 2nd peak day (22nd) so I'm hoping we didn't miss the eggy!! (Hubby works nights so can't do every other night) X
When we conceived with our ds we dtd every other day on my high readings and only on 2nd peak day (I remember being gutted because he was 'too tired' on first peak lol but couldn't let it show!) He worked days then though so was a lot easier :(

Anyway..... I thought I would keep you all posted and check in on you... How are you all doing? X

Oh Pickle!! Happy Christmas to you!! I have missed you! I so hope you caught the eggy. FX for you.

You will notice in my ticker that I have gotten my BFP. I got it on Christmas eve on 12DPO. It was a beautiful line on FR rapid result. Not even a squinter! I am now one day late for AF and really hoping this one sticks. I feel really good about it, it feels strong. But that doesn't keep me from shaking with nerves every time I use the restroom, hoping I do not start bleeding. I don't know what I will do if I loose this one too.

My little man will get a baby sibling for his birthday if all goes well with this pregnancy. I don't really know how I feel about that, but it will make for a neat announcement!!:haha:

I took another FR rapid result this morning to check for progression (4 days after my first bfp) and the test line is a weensy bit darker than the control. I hope that is dark enough!!

Oh I am so looking forward to seeing your BFP announcement in like 4 days!! Bug hugs and babydust all over you!:hugs:

Oh Pickle!! Happy Christmas to you!! I have missed you! I so hope you caught the eggy. FX for you.

You will notice in my ticker that I have gotten my BFP. I got it on Christmas eve on 12DPO. It was a beautiful line on FR rapid result. Not even a squinter! I am now one day late for AF and really hoping this one sticks. I feel really good about it, it feels strong. But that doesn't keep me from shaking with nerves every time I use the restroom, hoping I do not start bleeding. I don't know what I will do if I loose this one too.

My little man will get a baby sibling for his birthday if all goes well with this pregnancy. I don't really know how I feel about that, but it will make for a neat announcement!!:haha:

I took another FR rapid result this morning to check for progression (4 days after my first bfp) and the test line is a weensy bit darker than the control. I hope that is dark enough!!

Oh I am so looking forward to seeing your BFP announcement in like 4 days!! Bug hugs and babydust all over you!:hugs:

OH MY WOOORRRRDDDDD!!!! Just1More2..... CONGRATULATIONS! Ah babe I'm SO delighted for you xxx xxxx well done lovely xxxx

And thank you so much for your lovely words X I've never felt less
Less pregnant in all my life!! No cramping, no nothing :( but fingers crossed X

Eeeeekkkkk I'm so pleased for you xxxx

Many women say that the cycles with the least symptoms were their BFP cycles!!! I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you love!!
When you get those two gorgeous lines, I have started a September Snugglers 2016 thread that I would love to keep up with you in! :flower:

Thank you for your kind words and I will keep up with you on this thread until your bfp makes its appearance!!:hugs:

Let's hope so xxxx

Oh thank you so much xxx I hope I can come and join you before Jan is out!! Oh my!! So much crossed I can't see straight!!!! Lol xx

Can't believe you have that little bean in there :) weeeeeeeee xx

Well.... Tomorrow makes me 9dpo and I have never felt less symptoms!!

All I have are tender to the touch bbs, a scratchy throat and sore lips... (The ones on my face..... Just to be clear ... :blush: )

Nothing else AT ALL!! This had SO better be a good sign.... The suspense is horrendous!!!!

At 9dpo I was convinced I was out because all I had was sore bbs too!! I am really hoping the lack of symptoms is a good sign!! FXXX

When will you start testing? When is AF due?

I am so hopeful for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->