Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

D-day girls!
I dreamt one of my neighbours (we don't speak) was pregnant last night..... I hope
That's a good sign!! Don't currently feel like period is coming?? She could be later than today as my cycles can be a little erratic but the last three or four have been 33 days so in a sense, I could already be two days late!!
I'll
Keep you posted. Xx

Have a lovely day and baby dust to you all. X

Well I started spotting yesterday so just waiting for full flow now. At least I have my appointment next month so we may have more answers then.

Do you normally spot before AF? Xx

When I got my first bfp, I thought my period had started but by morning it had stopped and I got the bfp x

So I am totally in the "pregnant until proven otherwise" category. I am now 4 days late for AF and still no BFP! I have been testing a few times a day on several different types of tests.. Even FRER! No sign of AF at all and I have never been late except when pregnant. I have a dr appointment on Thursday to hopefully get blood drawn as I will be a week late. DH has pretty much given up and thinks I am not pregnant and just having a weird cycle. I am still not sure.. My boobs are killing me, I have been nauseated and tired and I have been peeing a lot. I am just so frustrated!

Hi girls! Sorry to have been so absent recently. Very busy with Thanksgiving here in the states and have not had much to report.

AF has moved on out as of Friday last. I am on CD 8 now. Still having lots of creamy CM which is weird.

Pickle, when do you plan to test again? You said that AF is late? Still have all my fingers crossed for you!

Welcome to all the new ladies! It will be a pleasure to wait with you. PUPO!!:happydance:

AFM - This cycle I am doing soy again (3rd cycle of this) and started taking one baby aspirin a day to improve blood flow and implantation. I do not want another chemical this month! I still have an estimated 1 1/2 weeks left until O. I am trying to keep it really low key this cycle.

:dust: to all of you!! I hope this is a lucky cycle and we all get BFP's for Christmas!!

Hey Just1more2! Xx
Happy thanksgiving!!
I have everything crossed for you this cycle! X

Yes - I'm now between 3/4 days late but feel like witchy is on her way :( although cp still out of reach and I have increased cm ... Still white/milky??
Neck ache today too xxxx

Far too scared to test again lol xxx

Do you normally spot before AF? Xx

When I got my first bfp, I thought my period had started but by morning it had stopped and I got the bfp x

Yes always about 5 days before.

Still no full AF, temps gone from 36.52 to 36.32 so probably start tomorrow.

I have my fc for you though lovely xxxx

I'm on CD38 - still no AF... My longest cycle this year was Feb at 38 days.... Cervix still out of reach, Cm milky!! X

When are you testing?? Sounds promising!!

Well, I started another thread asking who wants to wait with me and agreed to Saturday :) X

I did however crumble last night and tested with my internet cheapie...... It didn't register so I tried again this morning..... Didn't register again!! How's that for bad luck! Both invalid! So I guess I need to wait until Saturday lol xx

Lol - I know haha! Never happened to me before! It's definitely better than seeing that bloomin :bfn:
I'll take it as a sign that my :BFP: won't show until Saturday, eh?! We are team PuPO after all ;) cx

We certainly are! For as long as it takes :coffee:

AF arrived this morning for me as well :( 6 days late, never been late in my life..

Sorry about AF ladies.:hugs:

Pickle, I was so sure this was your cycle.:cry:At least we have each other to wait and obsess with this time, but I am sad that you didn't get your BFP.:hugs:

Are you going to do anything different this go around? Will you use a CBFM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->