Team ProveraStart'R'uS

Well it wasnt the one I hate :wohoo: but apparently its a gastrinal problem and I will either be :sick: or empty my bowels in the next few days, he seems to think I will be :sick: in the next few days for sure but he says to maintain fluids which I am doing and make sure I still eat which I am :lol: and the best news ever (well for me anyway) is he has arranged for some bloods to be taken to check for pregnancy and a general blood check :yipee: my appointment for that is the 6th April then I have to go back on the 9th for the results :wohoo: omg a doctor that listens I think im going to :cry: especially as he is only a locum, so isnt there all the time :hissy: but im getting some answers at last im so excited :dance: xxxx

Well it wasnt the one I hate :wohoo: but apparently its a gastrinal problem and I will either be :sick: or empty my bowels in the next few days, he seems to think I will be :sick: in the next few days for sure but he says to maintain fluids which I am doing and make sure I still eat which I am :lol: and the best news ever (well for me anyway) is he has arranged for some bloods to be taken to check for pregnancy and a general blood check :yipee: my appointment for that is the 6th April then I have to go back on the 9th for the results :wohoo: omg a doctor that listens I think im going to :cry: especially as he is only a locum, so isnt there all the time :hissy: but im getting some answers at last im so excited :dance: xxxx
wooo
Well thats just brilliant news about the bloods you just need to focus on getting better and then having your bloods taken.....:happydance:some times the locums are the best...:happydance:in this case he was..:happydance:I am so happy for you some answers at last..:happydance:

wooo
Well thats just brilliant news about the bloods you just need to focus on getting better and then having your bloods taken.....:happydance:some times the locums are the best...:happydance:in this case he was..:happydance:I am so happy for you some answers at last..:happydance:

Thanks hun im actually hoping af stays away now and hoping bloods come back :bfp: :dance: that would be so perfect :yipee: xxx

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
wooo

Thanks hun im actually hoping af stays away now and hoping bloods come back :bfp: :dance: that would be so perfect :yipee: xxx
PERFECT HUN...:hugs::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:

hi all,im back for a while,been on a bit of a break from bnb my head was done in with everything,hope everyones ok,congrats lunaty on your :bfp:
bit of good news from me too,the :witch: has finally arrived,still cant believe it,im in agony but i dont care at least shes here,i feel "normal" again.....

Great news dawny glad you got some where with them!

Gypsy glad af arrived for you, i've just had my 1st natural af since September and i was in major pain the 1st couple of days :( I'm now on cd5 :)
keep us updated of how it goes :)

morning ladies how are you all today?
Me I am waiting to O so abit boring still......:hugs:

Im getting excited about being pricked :rofl: Is that wierd :rofl: :lol: I feel great I think af might be on her way here but I dont care :rofl: xxx

I'm at a waiting stage too emie, going to get the momentum going with lots of practice before O though :)

well thats me I am off to :sleep: see yah all in the morning....:hugs:

Hi Ladies:hi:,

I haven't been on here for a while. Congrats to Launt for :bfp: :happydance: how fantastic is that!!!!! Also congrats to Bump5-za on getting engaged:happydance:!!!

I just have a question if anyone out there could answer or help me with. I went on Provera March 5 to the 14th and got my :witch: on the 14th. Then it ended on the 19th of March. Fine but then another period started again last Friday on the 27th and it's almost gone. Could it be that I got my "Fake" period on Provera and then all of a sudden my body realized that I haven't had a period in months and its time again?

I'm so confused:confused:? Could this actaully be my "real" period this time and do I start counting my ovulation from this time around?

If anyone could help that would be fantastico.

Sunshine80 (Katy)

Hi I would say the first one was just to get your body started a placebo..so I would count the second one as[ real]..and star counting from there...:hugs:

hi hun..:hugs::hugs: so nice to hear from you..
This thread is abit static at the moment..
Me well still waiting to O..so nothing new for me.

how about you hun.:hugs:

Hey!!!!!! I'm at the waiting point too. Any news dawny?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->