Team ProveraStart'R'uS

Hey!!!!!! I'm at the waiting point too. Any news dawny?
hi hun I have terrible spots at the minute I am hoping its :witch: kicking in..not had them before..I do remember having them before :witch: so you never no..

Nope nothing new here temps so low but no :witch: looks like it will be back to the tablets :cry: :growlmad: :( :sad2: hope your all ok? xxx

Well seeing the Nurse monday for blood tests and Doctor thursday for results :sad2: :cry: :hissy: xxx

Well seeing the Nurse monday for blood tests and Doctor thursday for results :sad2: :cry: :hissy: xxx

thats not to far off hun I no it seems like ages but soon you will have some answers and then you can start over again...hopefully ending in your very own little Dawny..:cloud9:

thats not to far off hun I no it seems like ages but soon you will have some answers and then you can start over again...hopefully ending in your very own little Dawny..:cloud9:

Thanks hun although I would actually need to have :sex: to do that and my :sex: drive has gone out the window lately :blush: xxx

^^ was just about to comment on your last post but then saw you got a bfp!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hooooo!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks Hun I couldnt of done it without the support from you girls ( and Oh of course :rofl: ) thanks for your support hope to see your :bfp:'s soon xxx

jup doing okay, just came back form netball dont think can keep this up the weeks to come phew!!!
Yeah i wonder were the rest of the girls are?!

jup doing okay, just came back form netball dont think can keep this up the weeks to come phew!!!
Yeah i wonder were the rest of the girls are?!

hi hun good to hear from you how are you .:hugs:

Sorry ive not been updating recently..
Im still kinda in shock hahaha, dealing with the tiredness is another thing but im definitly still over the moon... i cant wait for you girls to be able to join us :D

But obviously i dotn really want to rub it in everyones faces so thought i might stay clear and not post to much more .. i know probably silly :dohh:

I'm still here girls just dont have a great deal to report!
How are you all doing? x

I've been to the nurse that was at 9am this morning cow stabbed me twice :( veins didnt want to play today :rofl: am ok thought she got what she needed and just have to wait til thursday now :( xxxxx

Hope thursday comes round quickly for you dawny, must be so exciting for you fx for your sticky bean :)
Sam, you can post here when ever you like, never forget where your roots are lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->