Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

Just an quick update! We had our Cycle day # 4 appointment this morning and it went great!
Right side had 4 follicles one was 7 the other 3 were less then 7!
Left side had 5 follicles 10,9,8,7 and 7!!!
waiting on the blood results!
we go back on the 12th to have another look at them!

Stay positive and baby dust to everyone!! :hugs:

Hi WILSONS!!! How is Baby Girl? All is well with us, making it through our 40 week journey to our lil princess.... all pics and updates are in my journal.

I saw!! I am so happy for you mm!! Babygirl is almost 8 month already!!! Trying to talk dw into #2 this year :) cannot wait to see that little one mama!

Hello all :)
My wife and I are starting our family after 9 years together (3 married). Last month was our first month officially ttc. We are using a known donor at home, friend of ours for a long time. Just wanted to say hi and see if anyone else was currently ttc here, would love some buddies to talk to since we only know one other lesbian couple that has had children.

Me and my DP are trying to conceive! We have been together for 5 yrs now, we have a wonderful family that includes our 2 kids, her biological daughter and my son(who I was awarded custody of since he was 2 mnths old from my sister due to her unsafe life choices). We(mostly me she is nervous about it) are wanting to have a child. During our last 2ww she was more excited than I was..Anyway...I have never had a child, but did conceive when I was 20yrs old and it ended in a eptopic miscarg..Now I am 32 and my life has grown and changed since I have decided that this world needs a little peice of me around.. I am on my 2nd cycle, and I fault myself for my horrible timing in my 1st cycle as to why I didnt get a bfp. This time I have it pretty set and I have always noticed things going on in my cycle that I never wondered about until now. I have always noticed the ewcm and cramps mid month. Its funny now learning all these things and saying ohhhhh thats what that was! I am excited to be a new mommy and pray for all bfp to the familes ttc! Baby dust to all!!! I will be AI next week and I am using a donor from a cryo bank. My O date is Feb 5..

:wave:Welcome THEPUNKS and LANELLLOVELY! GL FXD!:dust:

LANELLLOVELY, we are near in age, tell DW don't fret, this process can be long and draining but the end result is the GREATEST, we are very near to our forever baby's arrival and had to be the hardest journey yet the best! Hope the donation is a success next week. GL Hun!

Hi Loves :) so as much of you know me and DW used fairfax cryo bank to concieve peyton because we didnt have a willing donor... and we were going to start TTC next month when we got our taxes back...but i got an email from KnownDonorRegistry from a guy willing to donate in my area...i guess im just wondering who has gone this route. is it safe?? he sent me current STD tests and such but im just a little nervous about it! I havent given him much info about us but he has given us all his medical background and stuff and he said he would come to our house on O day and donate... im just not sure how i feel about it... looking for some insight from my trusty friends :)

Hi Loves :) so as much of you know me and DW used fairfax cryo bank to concieve peyton because we didnt have a willing donor... and we were going to start TTC next month when we got our taxes back...but i got an email from KnownDonorRegistry from a guy willing to donate in my area...i guess im just wondering who has gone this route. is it safe?? he sent me current STD tests and such but im just a little nervous about it! I havent given him much info about us but he has given us all his medical background and stuff and he said he would come to our house on O day and donate... im just not sure how i feel about it... looking for some insight from my trusty friends :)

Sounds scary, too many what if's - but that's just me.

WILSONS I have used the registry. It was not ultimately how we conceived the Rainbow we are carrying now, but I had a pleasant experience. The important things are to get the contracts signed as well as the testing and keeping the communication lines open. There are a few ladies I know here that have used and conceived this way. I think that since he is willing to come to your home, you should sit and talk with him prior to OV so that you and DW can be familiar and get a feel if this is what you would like to do. GL Hun!!! Cannot wait to hear of the sibling journey for Peyton!

:wave: Wilsons! :)

ITA with M, this was how we conceived our angel. I didn't meet my KDR donor until our first ttc cycle with him but we chatted by email and phone first. He provided all of his paperwork (std, sperm count, ect.) and we felt confident and comfortable. Came to my home each time and got our bfp by month number 4. He was a really great guy and donor. :) Obviously, it wasn't the happy ending we hoped for but still feel blessed to have had the short time with Azriel.

Maybe meet with him first (with someone with you, of course ;) ) if not at your home than somewhere public. Or talk to him online or by phone to see what you think. If he's a legit donor, he shouldnt have an issue with it. Most importantly, go with your gut, if you don't feel right than listen to that feeling. :hugs: How exciting for you guys!!! :D Keep us updated on your journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->