Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

Oh Ready she is just beautiful! congratulations :) Thanks for the welcome too.

:wave: to all the new ladies, wishing a of you the very best in your ttc journies and speedy bfps!!! :flower:

Wilsons~ Sorry about that, I've been feeling pretty low lately.. Little bean is doing very well, growing nicely and I'm starting to feel movements more often. How is your baby girl doing?

Ready~ !!!!! She's absolutely lovely!!! Huge congrats, you and DW enjoy your babymoon! :D :hug:

so happy to hear that PINKORBLUE!! Hope you start feeling better soon!
Babygirl is getting too big too fast, i dont like it one bit! pretty sure i still cry on a daily basis haha im driving DW nuts :D
Are you guys going to find out the sex of the baby this time?

Wilson's~ Thank you and I hope so too, but I know what's causing it and it's a matter of getting proper support and I'm working on it.

Awww, they really do grow up too quickly, don't they? :hugs: I know I'm going to be the same way, time goes by so fast when they're babies. We were going to find out with Azriel but didn't make it to the ultrasound. This time I've decided not to find out but DH will know if baby cooperates.

I'm sorry love- lots of hugs to you!!!
I wish I would have waited to find out the sex but I'm such an OCD planner lol!!!

Keeping you in my thoughts mama

Thanks hun! :hugs::flower: DH claims my desire to shop will get the better of me and I'll be begging him to tell me. :haha:

If you wait it out! Your stronger than me I would have folded! Lol

LOL!

Most likely, this is going to be our last so I would like to be surprised once. And because DH said that, I'm really not going to find out lol.

READY... OMG she is just gorgeous!!! I was wondering where you went, and it was to have an adorable ARABELLA! CONGRATS! And thank you it, it is an emotional journey, but we are taking it one day at a time, big milestone/scan tomorrow so we are "anxious". So good to hear from you!

PINKORBLUE, :hugs: I hope you get the support and are feeling better soon Hun! GL to you waiting, there is no way DW and I could wait this one out. We have waited sooooo long, bought everyone else the most beautiful or cute outfits over the 3 years that we have been trying, we will definitely be finding out in January!!!!

WILSONS, Yes, they do grow so quickly, enjoy it!!! I agree, my OCD planning wouldn't dare allow me to wait, and DW has the worst case of no patience so the 2 of us are no good with the wait.... :haha:

:wave: Hi Ladies, how are you all holding up?

Thank you, M. :hugs: I don't blame you or DW one bit for wanting to find out. I found out with my boys so I do know the feeling! ;) Can't wait to hear if your having a pink or blue rainbow! :D

i cant wait to hear either!!

feeling any better PINKOR? Been thinking about you all week. *hugs

I am feeling a little bit better, thank you, hun! :hugs: I got in with a therapist and like the breathing techniques he suggested but I'm hoping to get someone with more experience with pregnancy. Phone appointments will be made available to me so I'm happy about that. I just need to get through the 2nd tri and once well into the 3rd, I hope it helps me feel a little more okay.

PINKOR So glad to hear that your feeling better has been kicked into motion with the provisions that are being made so far Hun! I am starting to feel a little anxiety at every flutter or flinch so I know some of what you are feeling.... :hugs:

:hugs: Thanks, hun. We WILL get through this and have our rainbows in our arms next year! :flower:

just thought I would join here! My wife and I are starting our ttc journey! We are just trying to get as much info and support as we can!
Wishing everyone an awesome week! :D
take care!

Hi everyone *waves* Looking at coming over here in the next couple of months, and I was wondering what are some good OPKs or strips to use when trying to predict ovulation? Thanks everyone and can't wait to be over here!

Officially On Cycle day # 1!! YAY! So excited! Keeping our fingers crossed that we will get that BFP!! Good luck everyone!! & Congratulations to those with a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->