Team Rainbow's Progress Yay

Hi girls, sorry i've been MIA for so long, been staying with family since before xmas and only just back home today. Morayo, still keeping my fingers crossed for you. Sam, sorry to hear about the pup thats really sad but good on you for being so caring, pleased your results are ok. Carrie, feel like we haven't spkoen in months!! Hope all is well with you and baby, how was your scan i see you went for a private one too?! x

nice to see someone still remebers this thread
happy new year girls!

hi girls how is everyone hope all is ok .had a scan on monday due to some spotting all is ok and saw babys hb was lovely so happy xx
who next 2 test girls xxx

well im still on babay n bump seems this thread is dead though. well u can always pm if u want to share or just talk!

hey girls ,, sorry for being off so long, weve had some crazy stuff happening recently and besides that i still havnt had AF yet either sight and it is already CD 51

ive stopped temping as it just is annoying me now, i think i did O last week somewhere (i got a line just a s strong as the test line on a OPK but not stronger so i dont know)..

My guesstimate is that AF will hopefully show around the 25th of this month.. (yay more then 2 months waiting for O.. ) anyhow, sure hope these cycles are gonna get shorter.. as it sure is hard updating everyone when there is nothing to update about hahha ;)

Morayo hun, i saw the good news!!! I wish you a healthy and happy 9 months..
Bless you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->