Team Rainbow's Progress Yay

hi gurls the witch got me yesterday so im on cd2 now, no xmas bfp for me ! im taking it well though i can now see that i did o early but i guess the egg wasnt caught! hmmn!

hi girls im here well sorry the :witch: got you hun well heres to new years baby for you love to u hun :hug::hug::hug:

thanks leo im looking forward to it already!

heyhey,

im still lurking :) just a bit busy at work..
i still havtn O'd i think and it's gonna be another long cycle Sight..

no real chance to BD as it started bleeding quite bad when we tried last (4 days apast the colposcopy..)
So yeh.. bit depressed hahaha but it's all good next one will be ours right Morayo ;)

yeah hun i strongly beleive so sorry about ur troubles though!

nah well :) it wouldn't be anything of a challenge on what to come if it all went that easy right ;)

At least the reward will be great in the end !

I visited a fried of mine who has a 9 month old girl and she was such a darling!!
Smiled widely even though she was teething, i just loved holding her and playing around :) It'll come in good time in the end i think~

:dust:

it appears no one is interested in team rainbow again. where is everyone?

Sorry! Hi girls, Sam and Morayo i'm gutted for you both that things aren't going how you hoped but at least you can indulge in some festive cheer and look forward to starting the new year with a clean slate and a fresh start at catching that egg! I had my scan and all is fine. My NHS scan has come through for January 13and my second private one with hubby is Sun 18th Jan so i can't wait. Won't be back on for a while as going to stay with family for Christmas so have a wonderful time everyone! We can't wait to tell everybody on Christmas Day! :cloud9: xxxx

im here to hun all okfor me so far hun still got figers crosse its a keepper. got my midwife booking on 12 jan so looking forward to that . well here to u borth getting:bfp: in the new year loads of hugs:hug::hug: gem x

nice to see u girls are still with us
thot u had abandoned us.

Hey ladies, I'm still skulking around here too. Sam and Morayo I'm sorry you didn't get your Xmas :bfp:'s, but maybe you'll both conceive at Christmas and have :bfp:'s to celebrate in the new year (which would be fab, cos let's face it there's usually naff all going on in January. :bfp:'s for team rainbow would be great :hugs:

hey everyone, sorry for the long absence..
Hubby and I have found a little pup, and the poor thing is not in the best shape..

on top of that i had a dentist appointment yesterday and hubby needs to have 3 malignant moles removed too..

On the other hand, i got my biopsy results back and they are all clear yay
so thank god no more tests and over a year i need to come back for another general test.

Hmm TTC is on a bit of a hold with all of this going on.. (not that there was any sign of O unfortunately) This is gonna be the longest cycle yet *sight..

Wow sweetie, you're really going through the mill a bit recently aren't you! So glad your results were all clear. Sorry TTC's on the backburner right now but at least when you're able to concentrate on it agin you'll know you and OH will be in the best of health to conceive, and hopefully that will mean a :bfp: very quickly! :hug:

hey babes, its like the thread is so slow now , we hardly meet each other online. hope everyone is fine though, sam sorry about ur worries but like carrie b said, at least ull be in good shape health wise when u want to take up ttc actively agin and u never can tell bean can still stick even when ure not actively trying. im cool though looking forward to xmas and not thinking too much about ttc.not even checking cm or cp actively though i had ewcm today and felt some o pains but i dnt want to start getting my hopes up for now. ill just enjoy my xmas and try to focus on that. what xmas going to be like for u guys?

hi girls just wanted to wish everyone a happy christmas and new year. here to both u girls getting your :bfp: sorry not been about 2 much been really busy with xmas :hug: love gem

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :)

Just an update form my side again, the poor pup we found has not made it and had to be put to sleep day before yesterday...

Christmas was wonderful though and spend today with my hubby and sisters in law and some friends on Auckland's racecourse for some fun (boxing days racing is the biggest race event in NZ) so i took the liberty to have a few drinks hahaha

regretting it now though *rolls eyes

We are still trying but ive given up using O sticks as im now somewhere on CD30 without having O'd yet and if id still be timing :sex: i will be driving myself nuts hihihi

Well here is to a 2009 bubbs and to the rest being healthy mummies soon :D yaya

hi all, expecting o anytime soon! trying to bd as much as possible , oh and i are having a small fight though, i thot i was supposed to be all lovey during this period and not testy and irritable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->