Team "SHAMROCK"

https://stardate.org/nightsky/moon/index.php?month=3&year=2006&css=moon.css&Submit=Go

sorry yeah thats called PREGGO brain :thumpup::smug::winkwink:
remember havee fun but pls let us know what u get

Is it the chinese gender prediction sites...cause some are good but some are wrong....i think you're supposed to add 2 yrs to your age if Birthday is after Feb.?/ but not sure
theres another site....thats gives best conception dates...accordign to when you are most fertile.....but those dates don't always match your ovulation dates..so not sure about that one...called the jonas method.

and about fireplaces....hehe I have a woodstove...so it has a door and heats our house, smells ok when burning....BUT the ash is everywhere......on tv...on floor....its gross....the open fireplaces look great but don't give off any heat.
We also have baseboard heaters and they work ok..but only in small rooms.
We may end up wth a propane furnace at some point cause I told OH i don't want to be carrying firewood and makign fires with a baby in the house.
Our long term goal is to build a house that is solar powered, wood/propane furnace, with windows that face south so we can use as much sun power as we can.....
right now our house faces north...bad idea..LOL

anyway its a dream ( right now we have 15 acres, not a farm but a small hobby farm)....but I do want more chickens.......they are a facy breed called silki...google them next time you are bored of symptom spotting and google.LOL

edit- not sure how to use that site......hmmmmm

https://stardate.org/nightsky/moon/index.php?month=3&year=2006&css=moon.css&Submit=Go

sorry yeah thats called PREGGO brain :thumpup::smug::winkwink:
remember havee fun but pls let us know what u get

okay, perhaps I'm daft.. I am rather tired.. but how do i predict a future bean gender with that site??? :dohh::blush:

no its not chinese gendder its totally different based on the moon and the size of it at conception....

CHILLLL your still not making the fireplace sound bad...your making even more joulous.....

15 acres!!!!!! SH** thats amazing.....you could so so much along with the animals....you should get a horse.. i know the maintnence and all of the horse but still....i am googleing the chickens now.....

ok when you go to the site if the date you enter falls with the empty moon filling up toward full moon than its a girl and if its the full moon emptying its a boy....and small details in between will see if i can find it....

CHILLL that is BEAUTIFUL CHICKEN..... i never knew there where such ones .....im serious ...i probably and not into chickens like you BUT if i were i would go for that one....wooow are you sure that is a chicken....( dont want eat one that cute )

so i've just googled a couple of gender prediction sites and they're all saying if i conceive this month it will be a boy. Last month when I actually had a bfp they were all saying girl!!

I don't eat my chickens..hahahaha
when you pet them...they feel like bunnies or kittens....soooo soft....

most of our land is forest...so hard to do anything on it unitl we clear a spot..( MIL wants to move onto a corner of it when she retires)
I hoep to move by then..hahahahahahaa.... same amount of land but near water.

I have heard about moon status and conception.....
goign back to check....

looks like moon ws fillign up......so GIRL is that right? hmmmmmm
i'm gonnacheck chinese(GIRL) as well as jonas (jus checked and the sites arediffeent.they used to have a datign chart but not now...) oh well

I have 4 boys 1 girl ......theres just something about having a daughter that is very very special....My sons are the world to me tooo as they are our protectors when we grow old.... Hopefully they all have fruitful careers so they can make our lives comfy in our old age....:rofl: :winkwink:

CHILLL is it true that you CAN train chickens??? its amazing how beautiful they are....about the MIL moving in and you moving out----->>>:rofl: believe it just might a very good thing....you OH will be in heaven with his first and forever love ---->YOU and then his loving MOTHER what else can a man ask for.....

hope everyone is enjoying their nights out tonight.....the romantic dinners and shopping.....

and ooh yeah CHILL??? are the feathers sorta like angora?

Hello girls, I wonder can I join you gals or is it a bit too late???, I am due to test the 30th of this month, I need some company and you gals all seem nice!!
So can I join?, pretty please with loads of babydust on top?

Laura xxxxxx

sweetandsour hope your b-day is going well.....cant wait to hear how the night was....

and the anniv dinner...hope that is going well tooo.....

what happens when we all get our :bfp:'s???? do we join a new group or make our own ? that would be fun to create a new team with alot pink glittery colors in iit!!!!!

CHILLL is it true that you CAN train chickens???
They know that when I come to their putdoor pen...Iusually have treats so they RUN as fast as they can to get to me
its amazing how beautiful they are....about the MIL moving in and you moving out----->>>:rofl: believe it just might a very good thing....you OH will be in heaven with his first and forever love ---->YOU and then his loving MOTHER what else can a man ask for.....

I don't mind her living on property in her owhose...as it'll be in summertime as she wants to buya condo in floridaor bahamas and winter there.......I'll have a condo to use in summertime..hehe

hope everyone is enjoying their nights out tonight.....the romantic dinners and shopping.....
those girls are so lucky.........I may try toget Oh to cook soemthing good for us tonight,,..he's the chef in our house..I bunr stuff...heheheor at least pretend to burn so I don't have to cook..( i am so smart)

and ooh yeah CHILL??? are the feathers sorta like angora?
feathers don't have quills or soemthign liek that so thats why they are so soft......heres anothr google for you... showgirl chickens.....they are a cross between a silki and a nakedneck turken..... so cute...lol

Hello girls, I wonder can I join you gals or is it a bit too late???, I am due to test the 30th of this month, I need some company and you gals all seem nice!!
So can I join?, pretty please with loads of babydust on top?

Laura xxxxxx

corse you can Laura, welcome aboard!! Hope you can keep up, these girls can CHAT!!! :rofl:
You should be able to get the logo (if you want it) by right clicking on one of ours for the properties, copy the link and then in your siggy panel, put the link between the

Oh no Daisydo.... Please not pink!!! :blush:

So I got super excited when I called into the supermarket on the way home... today is 'magazine day' when the 3 baby/pregnancy magazines for the month get released!! I don't buy any other mags so love getting these each month to curb my obsession!! :rofl:

Hi laura- so testing 30th does that mean a Lucky Irish conception..hehe
for sure you should be on Team Shamrock!

When we get our :bfp: then we will venture over to 1st tri.....and they have pregnant cycle buddies threads....
and if AF gets anyone..then onto Team "christmas" or something like that..hehe

Oh no Daisydo.... Please not pink!!! :blush:

So I got super excited when I called into the supermarket on the way home... today is 'magazine day' when the 3 baby/pregnancy magazines for the month get released!! I don't buy any other mags so love getting these each month to curb my obsession!! :rofl:

i can't even look at baby magazines.....
or babay clothes...or bedding......Not til I see that second line

Ido have my eye on some SUPER CUTE stuffed animals and a possible baby room design

i have to go run and cleanhouse..hahahaha don't want to tell OH I was on here ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!

catch up later....

Sounds great!!, I am looking forward to getting to know all you gals!!, and going on this adventure together!

Laura xx

how many posts did i miss....new team mate???? laura4 welcome hun.....youve just joined the LUCKIEST TEAM in this forum...we are ALL GETTING :bfp:'S ( knock on wood ) this month.....welcome !!! tell us...what are your symptoms...:rofl: :rofl:

I'm not allowed to buy anything else, but I AM allowed to enter competitions!! :rofl: I figure if I win stuff then its meant to be!! I won a baby-gro the other week so its stashed at the top of the wardrobe waiting for our sticky bean!
OH is fine with me buying magazines, as long as thats where it stays until bubs is on the way! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->