Team "SHAMROCK"

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a lucky month for you!!!!!!

Daisydo- it sure is like peeing on money!!! hahahaha
but if you got an early :bfp: its sooooo worth it!!!!

Its so much easier to be pack leader with one dog..hahaha with 2 well.....my boy was an angel until we got molly...adopted her when she was 2 and oh so wild..she is certainly stubbron and has a mind of her own( thats from being chained up alone in backyard of old owners house)
My OH was the dog catcher and someone called on her cause she would escape and go to the resort on the next property and play with kids....steal ppl's food..haha ( so he told the shelter WE wanted her)
so a little wild..but shes getting better and listens..only after the 5 th time though..LOL
They are both sweetearts and only thing bad about them....is when people come by they bark and whine and struggle to "get to them" BUT only to give hugs and kisses...first min is crazy then they are ok.
ahh fun.....

thats totally cool that you would take in a dog in with...so many people are reluctant to take in these pets for fear of the animal its self...!!! :cry: but theres always a good part of a bad apple or apple treee as they say...( meaning we good from what is expected to be 'bad') they say the 5th times a charm as is with Molly :rofl: barking is way of talking so to them ...they are inviting others over for a pet..loves it!!! :happydance:

oh my golly gosh, you ladies can chat!!!!!

Happy Birthday Sweetandsour! and Happy Anniversary Lilysmommy!

I come home from work and there's 3 pages to catch up on!! Don't know where to start!! :rofl:
Good to see everyone appears in happy moods though, must be that friday feeling all around!! :happydance:

Oh knew she was good cause she was actually playing Volleyball with some kids..hahahahaha
and bark...oh my she "talks alot' to us..to her brother ozzy...to her cats...LOL
we were worried she wouldn't get along with our cats.... shes a chaser and tries to catch them and bring them back...but its gotten better.
I would love to have a pppy and raise form birth BUT thats so hard.....and not sure I can handle 3 dogs....2 cats that need loving too....and my chickens..hahaha
chickens are easy but they still want attention...they "chat cluck" to me when I feed and water them......they want out so bad but its too cold and snowy still...
poor babies.

Kota- I think we have to keep notes when answering threads after a day away..hahahahahahaha

we're tryign to keep our minds off of 2ww...some girls are ovulating...soem of us are soooooo close to testing.......

ok heres some advic....don't google 7dpo symptoms..hahahahahaha

ook just wiped out my nose and it was tinged with blood streaks...:bfp: :happydance: come on i have got to get a test that will tell me im right :rofl:

How many days til expcected Af daisydo???I just saw your testing 03/14...are you testing a week after af due????

I'm due march 12 or 13...so may start tesing March 9 or 10th..hehe if I'm feelign lucky!!!!!! and have some cheap tests

uummm if its reg 28-29 cycle then 14th -15th....BUTTTT since i just had emergency ectopic surgery in mid jan...not exactly sure that was my first AF since the procedure...and i was late week when that came....soooo hopefully things back on track and it should be 14-15.... i will test again though for sure on 11th also.....COME ON :bfp:'S

I must go soon.......have to get ready to goto town to do some laundry, maybe do some shopping...buy some hpt tests.hahahaha
I don't really want to though...still kind of tired.
work tommorrow 9-5, then off sunday, then off again monday..yahoooooo

oooh please keep away from the HPT's :rofl: it will rub off no me and i will end up buying more tooo....anyhooooat least u got a couple of days off coming up here :happydance: I dont have a 9-5 J.O.B. but my kids and DH keep me busy :sleep: enjoy yourself and tuck in early :sleep: pregnant lady needs her rest :winkwink:

With my job...I work either 9-5 or 5to midnight....each week its diffrent...I hate it so much......I only want a part time job as summer is getting close...and Ihave alot to keep me busy around here...p
plus I don't like my job...ha

i can't imagine anyone working outside of the hom with 5 kids...
I will not be workign at all when I have just one..LOL

and I changed my mind....no laundry today...I have to bring in fire wood so that'll keep me busy...that and dishes..and general cleanup...
I'm just to damn tired..I think i am fighting a cold ro somehting..I work in a pharmacy so lots of sick ppl there all the time.

OH says "don't fight it too much" when I tld him ow tired I was..hahaha he thinks I am on my way to pregnancy...lol
sounds good to me

ok heres some advic....don't google 7dpo symptoms..hahahahahaha

have you seen this site... it's fantastic for the symptom spotter in us all!!

https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/

yeah well my oldest 3 are in the US (usa) with my family to finish school year there...and the 28month old and 9month old are here with me and DH. I have to add though...that i do have a live-in housemaid...so she reallly helps me out ALOT!!!! dont know what i would do without her ( thank god 4 her) she is a fantastic lady and has been with our family for years soooo yeah ...its not just me :dohh: But my DH is here in the UK doing his PhD,,,,so few years here .....oooh im sooo joulous about the WOOD!!!! i miss the fireplace..its VERY strange here to have a fireplace for some reason....i mean the house we bought here is brand spicken new 4 beds 4 bath 2 master bed BUTTTT NO FIREPLACE!!! strange.....but i love the UK its a beautiful place!!!!
can understand the tiredness hope thats a +symptom 4 u CHILL

kota- I have been to that site many many times.hahahahaha
I think there was a thread about newly pregnant girls listing their symptoms..
Its great how everyone has different symptoms at different times....hehe
I know what symptom I get before AF.....I dry up..no more cm.
so thats what I keep an eye out for..oh ya and I spot the day before...
grrrrrrr

daisydo- so you're fror the US? just living in UK? and can you buy an electric fireplace..hehe kind of cheating but same effect....and oohhhhh so romantic.(nothing romantic about choppign wood...which i don't do ......too accident prone)
thats good you have soemone to help...gives you more time to be with kids and not worry about keeping house!!!!!!!

~~~CHILLLLLLLL~~~~~ sweetheart !!! HOW can YOU say THAT????? an ELECTRIC FIREPLACE????????????>>>>>>>> come on.....i looooooove wood burning fireplaces...the smell the looks the smoke the wood....ALLLLLL of it....so please dont refer to fireplace as electric :dohh::rofl::rofl::rofl: You must live on a ranch with chickens and all HUH?? you got the life dont ya....kota what about you....how do you feel about fireplaces??? u live here in UK do have one ?? does anyone else have one??

Where our tester???? wasnt a certain PERSON here in the timezone to give us a :bfp::bfp:

hey has anyone used this site with the moon to predict what gender will have at birth...( used with dates from conception ) I read from another thread and alot were amazed how correct it was its STARDATe online...tell us what u got....???

lol, I'm more of a 'canara' girl myself, I've had open fireplaces in the past and I hated having to clean up all the blown out ash all the time!! Least with a canara its all locked away inside that box but you still get the pretty fireplace to watch!!
Currently we onlyhave radiators, (bottom ground flat in a block) which I never seem to be able to turn up high enough!!!
Yep, I'm in the UK, London.

ooooh and before anyone has a chance to say HOOW SAY I think about predicting the gender....as i said i read from another thread and its based on fun ( with high predictability ) and any person in their right mind would ALWAYS choose health over gender :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->