Team "SHAMROCK"

Hey ladies
Im gonna join this group!! Anything to get a little more luck and this looks like the place!!
ill be due to test on march 4th so excited but nervous!!
Been trying for 8 months and they say that 75% of couples concieve in month 8???
Good luck everyone!! :hug:
https://tt.lilypie.com/rjI10.png

Hey ladies
Im gonna join this group!! Anything to get a little more luck and this looks like the place!!
ill be due to test on march 4th so excited but nervous!!
Been trying for 8 months and they say that 75% of couples concieve in month 8???
Good luck everyone!! :hug:

Is that so??? 8 months???? I just started trying... Hope it takes a bit less than that! [-o<

Well, I'm feeling lucky this month..!!! Good luck to everyone and do loads of BD, I still have :witch: around, so have to wait for the fun bit! :)

:dust:

I hope its quicker for you too hun, i will keep everything crossed for you!! the sooner the better for all of us!!:happydance:
:hug: :dust:

Well of course being Irish...I'm in...:laugh2:

Well I don't know about "the luck of the Irish" but I shouldn't be so negative eh?

Don't forget to put up the team banners when you can.

I'll do that tonight when I have more time.

Good luck girls

:dust:

Hi girls - hope it's ok to join you - could do with some luck.Am waiting for the big O at the mo and will be testing approx 8th March.:hug:

Exx

Hi ladies,
trying to get my ticker on and cant do it any ideas anyone??? ive tried copy and paste and it still wont work??

Me again!!

Ok i did it this time! Im so tired today i cant think straight!!
maybe thats a good sign?? what do ya think??

Oh crap it didn't work, what the heck am I doing wrong with the leafy thingy :hissy::hissy:

Attachments

• Team20Shamrock.gif
    Team20Shamrock.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 34
O hello, wait a minute.....it worked, it worked o crap it worked...:happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::headspin:..... oooh:sleep:

Attachments

• Team20Shamrock.gif
    Team20Shamrock.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 28
:rofl: Pato - I had to laugh when I read your post - I had trouble with my shamrock too. I had to ask my 12year old son for some help with mine :blush:

:spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::sex:

I am going to start the BD marathon tonight......CD7 - and I am not stopping until CD17 - hubby won't know what hit him.....but he won't be complaining I am sure.

Okay.....don't want to start a thread about this :blush: but I have a question...is it true that saliva is not good down there when ttc (if you know what I mean?). Anyone heard of this before?

Come on ladies.....let's make our success rate 100%.

I have serious PMA today.

I am going to start the BD marathon tonight......CD7 - and I am not stopping until CD17 - hubby won't know what hit him.....but he won't be complaining I am sure.

Okay.....don't want to start a thread about this :blush: but I have a question...is it true that saliva is not good down there when ttc (if you know what I mean?). Anyone heard of this before?

There was a thread about this not to long ago and I think the end result was a bunch of ladies declaring that they weren't going without! :rofl:

Hmmmmm,

I always would have thought that saliva was one of the more natural lubricants. Please don't tell my Hubs that it's not, as I don't want ANY discouragement IYKWIM !!!

As for this cycle, count me in too ladies..... Valentine's testing, St Patrick's Day testing..... Anyone notice a pattern developing here? If not successful this time, when do I next test? Halloween??
:wacko:

SS xx

Easter! LOL.

Okay ladies for a good laugh.....sorry if TMI but I was talking to my hubby lastnight...who is very sweet but really doesn't understand the physics behind trying to conceive. Guess what he said during our conversation about really giving ttc our all this month?

DH: "Maybe it's better if you don't have an orgasm, so maybe this month we should try that, it can' hurt right and you never know."

ME: Actually you're wrong, it's better to have an org because it opens the cervix, at least that's what I read, and where in the world did you hear that?

DH: I didn't hear it, just thought maybe it would be good to try something different, it's only one month.

ME: One month of no orgasms, have you completely lost your marbles? You're kidding right.

DH: No I am serious.....we should try anything and if that means no orgs for you for a month than what's the big deal?

Can you believe this man? I love him to bits but he is crazy, and totally oblivious to the tricks of ttc.

Anyhow...thought you ladies would get a smile from this conversation. I sure did. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Babydust.

:rofl: men are hopeless..... my DH said the same thing to me a few days ago..any excuse to be a lazy lover

Anyways I am going to see if I can hold out on testing until March 15th, which will give me two days past AF due date to compensate for my travel which may delay ov...if no :witch: but I get a BFN (PLEASE NO!) then I will test on st. patty's day.

Hello everyone..I was at work and missed a few posts!!!!!
Should we have a testing list??!! on first page or is there a testing post link???? easier to keep an eye on each other!
I have to double check my test date....
i am more concerned with getting my ovulation/ :sex: days organized!!!:rofl:
I donn't work any night shifts during those 4 days..I am sooo happy:happydance:
Does anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend???
I'm working sat night..and not sure what's going on Sunday....maybe do some crafts.....probably housework........no going out as i am such a home body in winter. Brrrr way too cold this time of year to enjoy anything.

Easter! LOL.

Okay ladies for a good laugh.....sorry if TMI but I was talking to my hubby lastnight...who is very sweet but really doesn't understand the physics behind trying to conceive. Guess what he said during our conversation about really giving ttc our all this month?

DH: "Maybe it's better if you don't have an orgasm, so maybe this month we should try that, it can' hurt right and you never know."

ME: Actually you're wrong, it's better to have an org because it opens the cervix, at least that's what I read, and where in the world did you hear that?

DH: I didn't hear it, just thought maybe it would be good to try something different, it's only one month.

ME: One month of no orgasms, have you completely lost your marbles? You're kidding right.

DH: No I am serious.....we should try anything and if that means no orgs for you for a month than what's the big deal?

Can you believe this man? I love him to bits but he is crazy, and totally oblivious to the tricks of ttc.

Anyhow...thought you ladies would get a smile from this conversation. I sure did. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Babydust.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I've just woken up and this made my day already!!! Unbelievable!! :rofl::rofl:

Should we have a testing list??!! on first page or is there a testing post link???? easier to keep an eye on each other!

CHILLbilly, I will be testing around the 30th with I'm VERY patient and :witch: doesn't show up! It's gonna be one week after AF is due, but it's my 3 years anniversary and I just though it would be a nice surprise! ;) I'll really test my patience this month if I can wait this long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->