Team "SHAMROCK"

Mmmmmmmm sweetandsour....you make me soo hungry when I see your name on posts..:rofl:

I just have to say It doesn't matter what positions you try..BUT you need to either be on your back or on all fours..hehe when OH "finishes"
or on your head....Did anyone see team Headstand??? :rofl:hahahahaha I am totally going to try this method!

So funny story while working tonight....I work at Shoppers Drug mart....or the local chemist for you UK/Irish ladies....
So tonight at about 11pm.....this bleach blonde bar fly....retired stripper comes in..all dressed up( cowboy hat...knee high boots, hair sprayed so puffy..ect) and this is a small town..not the big city!!!!!
She comes in and is standing down an aisle about 30 feet form me..hollaring " wheres your condoms??!!!!"
while her pick up for the night shuffles behind her...
CLASS ACT!!!!!!!!!
I killed myself laughing when she left.......
Ahhhhh fun times......
So my OH is sleepign on couch so "practise" :sex: will have to wait for the morning......I'm doing it "odd number" style this cycle... no even days except for cd14 ( O time)

Morning Ladies.
This thread has put a smile on my face! Had the urge to pee on something last night and found some opk tests at the back of my drawer.. I knew that it wouldn't show anything but did it anyway! and I was right.... :dohh: what is it with us women and peeing on little sticks. (or in my case little tubs to stick my stick into!!)
Just wish I knew when I was roughly due to ovulate!!!

May I join Ladies - and thanks CHILLbilly for giving the March Testers thread a mention :hug:

This is my fourth cycle ttc and I have decided to let my DH take over - I have told him how long my cycle is and he has calculated when I will be ovulating etc (even though I will be using opk's just to make sure :rofl:) He is telling me when we are going to :sex: and everything so he feels more in control, the only down side is that he is not letting me test until I am a week late though! 29th March, I suppose it is for the best, so we don't get too excited for nothing- I really hope it works - he will be over the moon! :happydance:

Mmmmmmmm sweetandsour....you make me soo hungry when I see your name on posts..:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Too early in the morning for sweet and sour though! at least in the uk.

I just have to say It doesn't matter what positions you try..BUT you need to either be on your back or on all fours..hehe when OH "finishes"
or on your head....Did anyone see team Headstand??? :rofl:hahahahaha I am totally going to try this method!
I never knew what Headstand stood for!! :dohh: I'm up for trying anything that will increase my chances of making a baby!! :rofl: I've created a thread so people can post ideas of what they do. Have a look later!

So my OH is sleepign on couch so "practise" :sex: will have to wait for the morning......I'm doing it "odd number" style this cycle... no even days except for cd14 ( O time)
Good tactic CHILLbilly! I think I ll do odd and even just in case! :blush:

This is my fourth cycle ttc and I have decided to let my DH take over - I have told him how long my cycle is and he has calculated when I will be ovulating etc (even though I will be using opk's just to make sure :rofl:) He is telling me when we are going to :sex: and everything so he feels more in control, the only down side is that he is not letting me test until I am a week late though! 29th March, I suppose it is for the best, so we don't get too excited for nothing- I really hope it works - he will be over the moon! :happydance:

Welcome NewYearNewMe! Interesting what you said, but I'm not sure if I would trust my husband on this!!! :rofl: But I think this way they may feel more encouraged and more included in the whole pregnancy thing. Sometimes pregnancy is too much about the woman and the guys end up feeling left out and not wiling to cooperate very much. So I totally approve your tactic, just not sure how good my husband would be in detecting ovulation etc!

I have explained about ovulation normally occuring around 14 days before af etc - but he will decide when we :sex:and when I test! I just feel like its always me calling the shots and he is left out and we have been trying since November. We stress each cycle trying to :sex: around ovulation and I don't want it to damage our relationship - I think we are really taking a month off "trying so hard" and having a little fun with it instead - not being so tied down to dates.

So here's to a month of FUN :happydance:

i agree the week leading up to ovulation is so stressful......With my luck .....something always happen 2 or 3 days before O....either working late and not home til 1am, OH hurting his back and cannot move, OH's mom's house getting broken into while shes away and he has to clean it up and talk to cops,um.....little fight last cycle....getting sick with colds and or flu......
BUT I have the mind set that what will be will be.( with careful planning ..haha)......but damn I have the worst luck.

Now OH has made plans to pick up a friend in Toronto ( 3 hrs away) on ovulation night.......I'm not impressed so all the hard work will have to be before..no excuses...

So i had a weird but wonderful dream last ngiht/early this morning....
I had my own ultrasound machine and was using it to see whats going on inside....
All of a sudden I see a huge baby.....
so a nurse came in and rechecked me out and said YUP your 6 months pregnant....I was like WHAT??????!!!!! but I had my period......
then I woke up.....
I usually dream about positive pregnancy tests during 2ww...but never actually pregnant!
bring on the pregnancy dreams!!! haha

Can I have a shamrock please? I mean to say, look where I come from! C'mon!!!

Chillbilly, I've heard it said that the opposite of what you dream about often comes to pass-it's the single line HPTs you need to dream about, girl! Having said that and possibly rained on your parade, hope sincerely that this is YOUR month regardless of dreams!

LOL,

SS xx

Can I join you girls!? This will be our third cycle and we are praying for a sticky bean!!!! Good luck ladies! :hug:

Chillbilly, I've heard it said that the opposite of what you dream about often comes to pass-it's the single line HPTs you need to dream about, girl! Having said that and possibly rained on your parade, hope sincerely that this is YOUR month regardless of dreams!

LOL,

SS xx

So that explains all the + dreams then I wake up and POAS and get nothing but -
ahhhhhhhhhhh it all makes sense now...

Welcome to our little group of lucky ladies!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling the next 7 days or so the topic of conversation will be all about :sex:
what days to do it, what time, how much preseed to use, what position, how long to keep legs in air, and the debate over whether every day or every other day....
Oh ya.....checking EWCM......
hehehehe

Welcome to our little group of lucky ladies!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling the next 7 days or so the topic of conversation will be all about :sex:
what days to do it, what time, how much preseed to use, what position, how long to keep legs in air, and the debate over whether every day or every other day....
Oh ya.....checking EWCM......
hehehehe

Ha ha definately will be...

I went through my own little is this ewcm debate last night into this morning already..haha

Looks like it was..Yippeeee:happydance:

LOL,

SS xx

So that explains all the + dreams then I wake up and POAS and get nothing but -
ahhhhhhhhhhh it all makes sense now...

Well, last cycle, during 2ww, I dreamt twice in a row that my period arrived and 2 days later it really did!! :rofl::rofl:

This will be my first time joining Cycle Buddies! :witch: is due March 11th, but am hoping not to see her at all!! LOL

We will be TTC over the next few days!!

May I join you ladies and give/receive support in our quest for the :bfp:

:hug:

Welcome to the thread ladies! Time to catch those eggies....... Babydust.

I'm off tommorrow:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
It'll be cd9.....I'm gong to take advantage of OH in the morning as we hardly ever get to sleep in together on a weekend.....hehe

Its getting closer girls....almost time to :sex: like we've never before..:rofl:
go :spermy: go
there will be a big fat juicy egg waiting for you soon!!!!!!!!!

Well Ladies - still two weeks to go until ovulation for me (bit of a wait)- but like they say - practice makes perfect :sex: :happydance:

Good Luck Ladies - I think March will be a month to remember

:dust: :bfp: :dust:

Well OH and I will be having lots of 'fun' this week.. FF claims I'm due to 'O' on the 27th (fri) but due to the m/c that could be completely out, it's just taking last months bfp as a long cycle average... :dohh: opk's dont work with me cause of the pcos so we'll just have to BD and wait and see!!
No testing until St Paddy's day!! and if a BFN then, I'm going to try and hold out until the 28th! It's going to be a long month.... (and march hasn't even started yet!! :hissy:)

Hey everyone
im so confused this month FF keeps changing my ov date and now i just dont know where i am in my cycle. i thought that i ov'd on the 14th then 16th and now its saying that it could be today or tommorow????

Saying that i have been so tired and my bb,s are sore had a terrible headache allday too plus the last two days i have been peeing like it going out of fashion.

So i spoke to my mom and she said she started having all the same symptoms when she caught for my sister 7dpo which is where i could be at the mo??

so confused any ideas??

:hug: :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"