Team "SHAMROCK"

Should we have a testing list??!! on first page or is there a testing post link???? easier to keep an eye on each other!

There's already this one going in TTC so I guess it has what we want re who's testing when....

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/101961-brand-new-march-2009-testers-thread.html

:spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::sex:

I am going to start the BD marathon tonight......CD7 - and I am not stopping until CD17 - hubby won't know what hit him.....but he won't be complaining I am sure.

Okay.....don't want to start a thread about this :blush: but I have a question...is it true that saliva is not good down there when ttc (if you know what I mean?). Anyone heard of this before?

Come on ladies.....let's make our success rate 100%.

I have serious PMA today.

Yes, I have heard this but to be honest...not doing it for the passed 2 months has not got me pg so yes we have introduced it back in.

Thanks kota......I thoughti saw a linkon here somewhere..I added it to the first page...Cause I will never remember where to find it..haha

Hopeful- I have heard saliva isn't good either...maybe to acidy for sperm to live in??

Now about orgasm's...........Ihave heard both.....GOOD as in when cervix pulses form O....it pulls sperm up...
BAD- when cervix it pushes them out.......
I don't know...... I figure go for it.....we're ment to have them from sex..and sex is for babies so.......it makes sense.

Baby making for us (me and OH) has become a bit lazy...on OH's part.....
Foreplay is inserting preseed.........main play I think..ya this feels great BUT all I want is man juice..hehehe
after I am bored with legs in air so........I kind of "find" :blush:something to keep me occupied for 15 mins.
SO.......this cycle its going to be more about the SEX! or should I say SEXYTIME!:happydance:

I've heard the same thing about the saliva...
As, for the orgasms Ive heard that its better for the woman to orgasm..and hey if I have to give up oral..I better be getting something outta the deal!:rofl:

Thank goodness the boring part of the cycle is coming to an end, now Im just hoping that OH is home long enough for us to hit the big O!!!
Fx's Crossed!

I am laughing my arse off right now....only on BnB do we talk so candidly about orgasms and oral! LOL.

Dh would kill me if he knew I told everyone about his orgasm theory. I think I am going to cut out oral for the month..for both of us (DH won't like that but if he thinks I should go without orgs then too bad for him). I ordered my preseed last Friday and it's still not here. I need it.

Anyway - who is going to be o'ing when?

Its typical for something to go wrong around cd 12 or 13...
Last cycle OH hurt his back on cd 12...so he had to stay on his back that night.....we still :sex: butI had to be on top and tried to keep them boyz" inside.....
next night..we got into a small fight....no sex that night.
I only work day shifts so will send OH into bedroom after work and supper....way before he can get too tired to bd!!!!

O'time for me is on cd14......
so next Friday......so important days are Tues and Thursday.....and of course Friday..(OH has invited his friend to visit on Friday til sunday) Good timing.... I told him I am ovulating on Friday..so will sneak that one.

NOTHING is going to stand in my way.....I have 2 more aquaintences that just got their :bfp: so I am feeling left out!!!!!!!

I am laughing my arse off right now....only on BnB do we talk so candidly about orgasms and oral! LOL.

Dh would kill me if he knew I told everyone about his orgasm theory. I think I am going to cut out oral for the month..for both of us (DH won't like that but if he thinks I should go without orgs then too bad for him). I ordered my preseed last Friday and it's still not here. I need it.

Anyway - who is going to be o'ing when?

Yea it is funny the conversations that we have on here..These are things that i wouldnt even discuss with my BF half the time!! LOL

Yea I ordered my preseed aswell over the weekend and its not here eithier.Hoping that it arrives today.

Looks like I will be o'ing within the next 4 days!! I hope!!!
Time for some serious:sex::sex:

Lillysmommy- If they only knew what we actually DO talk about on here...:rofl:

A couple things: remember if having oral sex, going woman on top, and all the other things that make :sex: enjoyable, also killed sperm or made them all fall out, we wouldn't need birth control. So do what is fun because you might be surprised at what will happen at the end of it ;)

Hey girls, hope everyone is well, looks like we're all going to have some serious horizontal tango's going on over the next week or so!!
At the moment I've got no idea when I'm due to ovulate, cause of my m/c a couple of weeks ago I'm still waiting for my first AF to arrive, but OH and I have decided that we're going to BD every 2nd or 3rd night, (at the least) from now until she shows her face!! lol,
Thankfully we both have very high sex drives and it shouldn't be an issue! :blush:

Lillysmommy- If they only knew what we actually DO talk about on here...

:rofl::rofl: I wouldn't have to worry about TTC anymore, I'd definately be a widow..DH would die if he knew.
I read on one of them preseed sights that saliva, though alkaline (I think) is to be used for digestive purposes and can kill sperm....:dohh: I don't know, probably disolve the little buggers :rofl:... and water will cause them to swell until the bust..... makes you wonder.... why buy spermicide if water will work.

Attachments

• Team20Shamrock.gif
    Team20Shamrock.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 33
:rofl: The best birth control advice.....
use spit for lube...do it girl on top under water.
You'll never get pregnant that way....hahahaha

so myexciting friday night will be spent working 6pm til 12am....get home at 1am......so if any girlies are going to be up still in 10 hours..Ill be around!!
hehe

Good luck team shamrock! Love your logo for this month!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gosh, you guys are so funny, I can't stop laughing!! Every time I come to this thread it puts a smile on my face!

I'm starting to wonder now... Last month we did LOADS of BD but all with me on top! I was so sure I was gonna get pregnant, but now I'm thinking about this gravity thing..! :wacko:

Well, I'm still a long way from O... Only on CD3 today, so another 2 weeks for me. This time I'll make sure I adopt the missionary!!! :blush:

:hug::hug:

:rofl: The best birth control advice.....
use spit for lube...do it girl on top under water.
You'll never get pregnant that way....hahahaha

so myexciting friday night will be spent working 6pm til 12am....get home at 1am......so if any girlies are going to be up still in 10 hours..Ill be around!!
hehe

:rofl::rofl::rofl: No wonder where not preggo yet, using spit for lube and christ Im always on top and in water too!!!!:rofl::rofl:

Im sure I will be on later..Im a night owl!!

Thank you csmummu, Congrats to you, Happy and Healthy:cloud9:

Woohoo!! "TEAM SHAMROCK"
New motto: Dont use spit for lube, get on your back and stay the hell away from water!!!

Hey ladies
well what can i say iv had a really good giggle to some of todays posts its great!!!

Really confused by my chart at the minute as i really feel like i ov'd today lots of signs and my cycles are so irregular that it might be the case!! so maybe a little:sex: tonight i think!! just need to stay clear of spit and being ontop right!!!

Have fun ladies

:dust: :dust:

:hug:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I knew this was gonna be a great thread. Hopefully each and every one of us move over to first tri.....

I may have to use spit lube tonight though girls...my preseed didn't arrive. It better be here on Monday - cause that's when I am really fertile - today is only CD8 so I am going to start :sex: tomorrow.

DH's close colleague got layed off at work today so he's a little down....I am going to make a nice dinner and have some wine. Then BD tomorrow....without my preseed.

GO catch those eggies ladies.....I may be back on later to say hi Chill.

:hug:

Something to give you all (and me) luck! :)

https://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/definitely_baby/paradecontest-1.jpg

sweetandsour - he is so cute.....who is he?

Going to have a glass of vino.......

Babydust and hugs.

It's just a pic I got on the net on one of this stock photography sites. I thought it looked cute with the shamrock tie so decided to share! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->