Team "SHAMROCK"

That doctor needs to find another profession! I am sorry you had to go through that! Scary how many doctors are out there that have no business being doctors!! I hope it all works out!

I am doing good. A few more days until testing for me if the :witch: doesn't show before the. I test Sunday.

Good morning my lovelies.

Kelly and Chill - I am so sorry witch got you.....we will get our BFPs we will.

Sweeet - that doctor sounds like quite the arse. I probably would have hit him. lol.

Kota - sounds promising.....come BFP for Kota.

Daisydo...PMA PMA PMA PMA I hope you get a positive on one of those darned tests...try to hold off for a few days (I know it's hard).

Benjwool - an official congrats for the first confirmed BFP of Team Shamrock.

Well my darlings.....I tested this morning and after squinting, scrutinizing and holding it at every angle....BFN :-(

There was something there, but it was an evap - I have never had one of those before so you can imagine what I was doing. Thank god DH wasn't here or he would have definitely checked me into the POAS addict ward.

So it's on to cycle 10 for me - PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA. If no BFP next cycle,,,,DH and I will be starting tests etc. to make sure everything is in working order. I am expecting the witch today or tomorrow...which on the bright side means my LP is long enough. Now we just have to catch that eggie.

I hope those still waiting to test get BFPs....hugs and babydust.

:hugs: aaww w hopeful09 that STUPID UGLY SMELLY :witch: .....i hope things are a + for cycle 10!!! testing would be nice just to put your mind at ease...or to help with conception if needed!! :hugs:

ernurse86 welcome aboard!!! :wave: wow fingers X'd foryou...what is your official testing date so chillbilly can put on the front page? hope and all get a :bfp:

good morning shamrockians!!!

soo sorrrry chillbilly that the :witch: has swooped on ya!!!!! :cry:
like you and benjwool said ....holiday babies are alot of fun!!!!

sweetandsour that :witch: hasnt come yet and still early for you hun ...keep you PMA PMA things are looking so good for you!!! [-o<

Benjwool thats great babe!!! what is your first scan date.??? I know you are wanting a healthy baby but have you got your fingers crossed either way?? :pink: or :blue:

Not sure yet of the scan date, after the m/c just going to be VERY careful. We just want a healthy baby! We have 2 :blue:, so wouldn't mind a :pink:. I think you know all about that, don't you??? :rofl::rofl:

I hope all the other Shamrockinas are doing well, if the :witch: got you, have a great St Paddy's Day!! :wine: :wine: :wine: For those of you who are still waiting, good luck and you're more patient than me!!

:bfp::bfp::bfp:
:hugs:

Sorry to hear that the :witch: has visted some more of you! We will get our christmas babies!!!

Sweet- I cant believe the nerve of that Dr. What a douchbag!

Daisydo- Keeping my Fx's crossed for you honey! Sending loads of baby dust your way!!

Hopeful09- Aww sorry you think shes on her way.

Kota- You are our nexy bfp!!! I just know it

Just getting over the last bit of the :witch: myself.. hoping to bury the hag this time around.

will be on later..have some errands to run today..have a good day girlies!! HUGS

Hey guys, got the witch this morning :( So it's official... and on to next month and a Christmas baby! Question, I just did my first temp today but as I am brand new at this I set the alarm but when it went off I climbed out of bed for 2 seconds then realized I have to not get out of bed so I got back in then took my temp... lol, how much can this affect the temp read? I mean no biggie it's CD 1 for me know but still like to know... also how do I link my FF chart to BnB?

OOOH I'm sorry that cruel :witch: showed up luv...:cry::hugs: Don't worry, we'll be ready for those :spermy: next cycle.

I just bought myself a digi thermy to do my temps...(you guys got me obsessing now:rofl:)
Need some pointers for tomorrow morning from you temp pros:happydance:

sorry to hear the :witch: is visiting a few more people :(
no :witch: here yet but also no glaring symptoms, so frustrating!

wow that doctor sounds like a total numpty! as a (junior) doc I can only apologise for my profession :blush:

benjwool....yeah i can totallly understand the girl thing....I had 3 boys before i got my princess!!!!! and then had another prince and now am hoping this one is a princess!!!

pato so your taking on the temping...wooow...i wish i could help you with it but i know nothing about any of the fertilty helping methods...wish you a :bfp:

Would you care to furnish me with the specs for that doc luv...:growlmad::telephone::gun::grr:

Hell if they're gonna google our prognosis...we might as well stay home and do that ourselves...:rofl:

benjwool...I totally know what you're talking about...I've already got a son and a DH in the house as well as about 3 male cats...and I'm the only female at my workplace out of 10 employees ....WTH.....for crying out loud...I'm surrounded by testosterone...... I need some pink in my life tooo....pls pls pretty pls

Sweetandsour, you sure that was a doctor you seen?

Hopefulfor09, sorry you got a bfn hun but its not over yet

MrsN are you going to test, is AF late?

I just bought myself a digi thermy to do my temps...(you guys got me obsessing now:rofl:)

Welcome to the temp club Pato... Oh no, poor you!!! Its a frustrating journey! :rofl: I hope you manage to find the balance between sleeping well and temping! Which btw I haven't found!!

Very graffic avatar there Irish...had to do a double take to make sure I'd seen correctly...hehe

sorry to hear the :witch: is visiting a few more people :(
no :witch: here yet but also no glaring symptoms, so frustrating!

wow that doctor sounds like a total numpty! as a (junior) doc I can only apologise for my profession :blush:

Are you 4 days late???? Are you not testing?? Oh gosh, that sound good!!!

About the doctor, I think I not really luck with doctors in general! I know there are clever ones out there, everyone in my family is on, except me! hehe
Can you believe the doctor called me later and said that he wanted to say good luck (???). Why didn't he say that while I was there? Friendly??? I don't know but I don't like that... I will definitely complain...

Welcome to the temp club Pato... Oh no, poor you!!! Its a frustrating journey! :rofl: I hope you manage to find the balance between sleeping well and temping! Which btw I haven't found!!

:rofl: Well...I ususally wake at least twice every night to wee anyways...plus DH has the alarm set for 4:30 every morning for work...I'm usually the one to shut the damn thing off so I guess 4:30am it will be for my temps...

:rofl: Well...I ususally wake at least twice every night to wee anyways...plus DH has the alarm set for 4:30 every morning for work...I'm usually the one to shut the damn thing off so I guess 4:30am it will be for my temps...

Hi Pato :hi: - good luck with the temping tonight hun. The only advice I can give is to make sure you've had three hours sleep before you take it and to take it the same time each morning before moving.... I keep mine under my pillow as it's easier to grab first thing....Although having said that if you're anything like sweetandsour and me you'll suddenly become an insomniac :rofl:

Too many pages have gone by for me to remember everything sorry but just want to say good luck to all you girls still in the running and sorry to the girls who got caught by the :witch:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->