Team "SHAMROCK"

Ok girls...hope you had a good night...
So this cycle is ova for me.....she's not here heavy flow yet but got some red spotting..we'll see tommorrow for sure...but
I'm going to keep Af here for awhile..give you girls a chance to get your :bfp:
hey I did this a few months ago and it worked......
So can you imagine a bunch of girls from Team Shamrock in the live chat room...pure chaos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahahahahahahahaha

I just got in form work.....munching on some chocolate.......thinking about how drunk I'm going to get now that AF is just about here...hehehehe it woudl take3 drinks....I am such a lightweight...hehe
I'm also going to dye my hair,paint some furniture...and anything else you can't do when pregnant!!!

and I am excited about trying for a Christmas baby........sad it didn't work this cycle but looking forward.....

So this cycle is ova for me.....she's not here heavy flow yet but got some red spotting..we'll see tommorrow for sure...but
So can you imagine a bunch of girls from Team Shamrock in the live chat room...pure chaos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahahahahahahahaha

I just got in form work.....munching on some chocolate.......thinking about how drunk I'm going to get now that AF is just about here...hehehehe it woudl take3 drinks....I am such a lightweight...hehe
I'm also going to dye my hair,paint some furniture...and anything else you can't do when pregnant!!!

and I am excited about trying for a Christmas baby........sad it didn't work this cycle but looking forward.....

Are you sure it's not IB? I'm so sorry to hear that hun! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well, I have a Holiday baby, and he is the happiest baby ever!! December babies are GREAT!!! :hug:

Hey guys, got the witch this morning :( So it's official... and on to next month and a Christmas baby! Question, I just did my first temp today but as I am brand new at this I set the alarm but when it went off I climbed out of bed for 2 seconds then realized I have to not get out of bed so I got back in then took my temp... lol, how much can this affect the temp read? I mean no biggie it's CD 1 for me know but still like to know... also how do I link my FF chart to BnB?

I dream big too so I know how you guys feel.. morning I took my test before I got up I kept having a repeat dream that I did my POAS test and it came back BFP... must have had that dream 4 times in the one morning!

Sorry the :witch: got you hon :cry:

:bfp::bfp::bfp: for December!!! :hug:

OOoooh kelly so sorry she got you...the bitch is making her rounds.......

maybe I'll keep her....
get her:drunk::wine:then

:grr::gun:](*,)

Hey Everyone! I'm 9 DPO, and awaiting a BFP! All i've gotten is BFN, but of course I'm a little too early to test.....just became obsessed with it!! This is my first month TTC, and i'm just anxious!! I did however feel some pelvic twinges all day yesterday, and I've had watery CM which is really unusual for me, sorry if TMI!! but BABY DUST TO ALL!!!! :)

Morning girls!
Sorry to hear the :witch: has visited another couple. She really isn't playing the game this month is she!! :hissy: I like your plan though Chill, if you could get onto that while the rest of us are still in the running that would be great! :rofl:
Daisy - especially for you! I had another BFP dream last night, only this time I saw my beany bubba on the scan at about 7wks!! :happydance: Very much hoping this is a sign!

I'm starting to feel very positive actually, My insomnia has kicked back in which was a big sign last month, I'm exhausted all day, and got another faint positive on a OPK last night. Can't wait till next tuesday when I can officially test!
:hug:

Kota, isn't 5:56am too early to post??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How many DPO were you when you started seeing a faint line on OPK again. Did you do it everyday after ovulation and suddenly started seeing a faint line? I've been doing it everyday and after ovulation it started getting fainter and fainter.. I can't really see a line now. I'm 8DPO today.

Chill, I'm so sorry!!!! Oh, how annoying!!!!!! I HATE the :witch:! But you do have a good plan. If :witch: comes for me I will definitely go wild, drink a couple of cocktails :)rofl: yeah, that's quite wild for me!! hehe), dye my hair etc etc!!!!

BTW, I found the chatroom yesterday! We should do it some time, it's be fun!!

Hi ladies, sorry to hear that the :witch: has showed her ugly face to some of you.

But think of the fun ttc a Christmas baby eh? Well, I am 9dpo, still no real stand out symptoms except last night I think I had a vivid dream, :laugh2: I dreamt that dh fell asleep with a drink in his hand in bed and I took it off him and put it on my bedside cabinet. But when I went to the loo during the night I noticed the drink had been sat on the floor on DH's side of the bed. I thought strange I definately thought I put it on the cabinet on my side of the bed. Then I just thought maybe thats what is called a "vivid dream". :laugh2:

ernurse86 welcome aboard!!! :wave: wow fingers X'd foryou...what is your official testing date so chillbilly can put on the front page? hope and all get a :bfp:

good morning shamrockians!!!

soo sorrrry chillbilly that the :witch: has swooped on ya!!!!! :cry:
like you and benjwool said ....holiday babies are alot of fun!!!!

sweetandsour that :witch: hasnt come yet and still early for you hun ...keep you PMA PMA things are looking so good for you!!! [-o<

Benjwool thats great babe!!! what is your first scan date.??? I know you are wanting a healthy baby but have you got your fingers crossed either way?? :pink: or :blue:

Kota....thats awesome...i dont know alot about OPK's but i think i have been reading alot about that and pregnancy.....realllllllllllllly hope you get a :bfp: :baby::baby:

Irish_eyes whats up with all these dreams!!!!! woooooooooow its like hollywood in the womb here !!!!! 9DPO thats getting close hun....time is ticking ( tick tock ) this is a lucky team:happydance::happydance:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh sweets..........i feel for YOU!!!!!! theres really nothing else i can say hun.......oooooowwweeeeeeee

OMG doctors are so STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My usual GP wasn't in today so there was a guy there who saw me after my smear test. I just wanted really to touch base with my usual doctor, because she's known me for a while, so I was just gonna tell her I decided to start ttc etc etc. So I told this guy I was using BBT thermometers and he just says: what is that for? To increase fertility? :hissy::hissy::hissy: And then he starting going on forever about me being young and not having to worry and that he couldn't think about anything else I should do in terms of getting more fertile (I didn't ask him for that!!!) and then he goes: should we have a look on the net on what are the chances of conception for a healthy person?? And then he does a google search!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really? Seriously!! :ignore::ignore::ignore: It's not a f****** exact science you idiot!!!!! You can't google it!!!!!!!!!! You are a doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A%@&D9*&^&^!@!^!@^^£^£^@@£!^!@^&@$**)£@%*%!!!!!! I'm so angry!!!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: Why do you need doctor for now that they have started googleing as well???????????

I haven't come to visit you guys in a while and I am soo sorry to those who got the witch already. Sweatandsour, that is ridiculous. Call the health clinic manager to complain. I have NEVER heard of a dr acting so stupidly.

thats realllly funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (sorry I only outlined the part of what you will do not that your not pregnant!!!)you see....theres ALWAYS A PLUS TO EVERYTHING!!!! im just sorry that it didnt work this cycle chillbilly im sure your christmas gift will be huge!!!:baby:

I haven't come to visit you guys in a while and I am soo sorry to those who got the witch already. Sweatandsour, that is ridiculous. Call the health clinic manager to complain. I have NEVER heard of a dr acting so stupidly.

Welcome back snugglebot....how things on your end??

yeah kota i did chk one few hours later....BUTTTT we did a couple more and was :bfp:...now they all have been :bfn: and its not just me saying it ,,DH says he couldnt see it either.....i even testd today after dentist with IC that just arrived...:bfn: anyhow....i know what i saw :bfp: and i have back eyes as well ...yeah it was very light but still it was there.....of course im gonna recheck tomorrow as well....but that would be very :blush: embarassing if it was all evaps and im not preggeers especially cus i posted it everywhere.:blush: i would really look like an idiot!!! oooh well thats life and life goes on.....:hugs:

Oh Daisy I really really really hope you are!! You've been keeping all us girls in such a PMA mind!! when would your AF be due? Guess you can only test again with FMU and hope to see that :bfp: again! :hugs:

Kota my AF should arrive ...thats if everything is back to normal before the ectopic...on sunday or monday..but my orignal date to start testing was on 14th!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->