Team "SHAMROCK"

evening fellow shamrocks!

still no :witch: here, hoping with all my heart she stays away! testing on sunday, come on :bfp:

my name is jen, don't think that gives too much away!

we got the keys to our new home today, so exciting :dance: can't believe we are finally homeowners!

oh duh, i already had my name in my siggie :rofl:
my mind has turned to mush the last few days!

:happydance: congratulations on the new house Mrs N :happydance:

Good luck for Sunday - got FX for you that you'll get that :bfp:

Yeah Jen - you got preggo brain? Congrats on the new house!

Well, Af is not here. I did a toilet paper check lastnight (sorry tmi) and it was brown bits.

Today I did another one and it was slightly pink cm. Which I have never had before - I thought it was AF. But now 4 hours later I check again (I am obsessed I know) and nothing. Just plain old CM. I am so freakin upset. My cramps are gone. The nasty hag is playing games with me - jsut because she is such a b*%tch. It's on hag lady. It's so on.

Hugs and babydust. I will keep you posted. Hopeful vs. Hag Round 2

preggo brains :rofl: that would be a nice excuse!

aw hopeful, i hate the games she plays! fx for you she isn't really here! PMA PMA

my af cramps have pretty much gone now (last weekend I was so convinced :witch: was coming I took to wearing pads in case!!) but nothing, now it's more twinges! i have everything crossed lol but i cannot let myself believe we would be that lucky!

When's the last time you tested MrsN ? I think it may be high time for another missy. What sensitivity are the tests are you using? Any other symptoms? Holy am I a cop or what. Sorry for all the questions but inquiring minds want to know.

PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA

My computer was on the blink yesterday....sooooo slow.....I coulnd't even log on...
some symptoms sound very promising.....I have a good feelign for the last testors...
a few of us got AF so the rest are due a :bfp:

and a few pages ack a new membe to our team is actually going to be in irelandaroudn o time..thats gott be lucky!!! (O time or testign time) I can't remember due to 10 or so pages to read through...

Hopeful09------what a shocker we are on our last chance for an 09 baby..where did that time go.......
I joined in Feb went through a detox for 3 months after new years..hehehe
ended up on an all inclusive trip to cuba...had to detox again ...ahahaha and started TTC in June.....July was a write off due to OH having a sperm analysis on cd 14( O time and abstaining for 2 or 3 days before)
So.......long sory short....been TTC since june with 2 or 3 cycles not counting due to ISSUES...so 1 cycles total but really only 7 or 8 cycles actually trying...so thats not as bad as I thought
I think this will be cycle #9....9 is my fave number... year is 09 i see a a pattern...hehehe

So i also read a post about names and being anomanminity.....something or other..can't spell.......
I am not shy ...hehe and the area I am from.....NOBODY plans a pregnancy and most don't have internet.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BUT I understand when others don't want to give names....or post pic..
BUT I do see y'all as friends..:blush:...
and I do have worse pics of me then just my face going roudn the internet...hahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:
i was wild in my day ( 8 yrs ago..when I was young and hot)
but thats a story I won't share..hehe:blush:

Holy long post..see what happens when I don't have internet......
hope i didnt bore anyone......nobodies awake right now..its 2am.....

yaaay, welcome back chill, we missed you yesterday! :hugs: This thread has been unusually quiet recently. Where's everybody?

I'm a bit more positive today, had a temp rise again, so I'm thinking I might have had an implantation dip yesterday! [-o< Hope it stays up...!!!!! I'm dying to test, but AF not due until tuesday!

Morning Sweetandsour, I am just popping on early this morning to say that I tested with FMU and FRER and got a :bfn: :hissy:

My temp rose this morning and FF has pinned my chart as possible triphasic at 7DPO (when implantation has occured). If I was pg wouldn't you'd think that I would get a bfp at this stage (11DPO) if implanation occured 4 days ago?

hey shamrockians!!!! so sorry :witch: came for a visit to some :cry:

Mrs n congrats on the house!!
Hopefull you can come with me next time i need a cop around to ask all the questions
honeybuns.....what comes around goes around!! ( you called Mrs N (jen) preggo brains !!!! :rofl:
sweetandsour yeah i would have been on earlier if i wasnt so tired
update with me....you know since the :bfp: last couple of days have been :bfn: today its BACK!!! :bfp: :happydance: have yet to have DH confirm but its there....light but there....ahhh anyhow long story but i did have BT on wed so willl have results afternooon today on HcG!!!!! theres no mistaken that right!! willl let you all know...and hey come over to pink princess and say hi!!!! :hug: miss you guys here !!!!!

Morning Sweetandsour, I am just popping on early this morning to say that I tested with FMU and FRER and got a :bfn: :hissy:

My temp rose this morning and FF has pinned my chart as possible triphasic at 7DPO (when implantation has occured). If I was pg wouldn't you'd think that I would get a bfp at this stage (11DPO) if implanation occured 4 days ago?

no not really!! its more likely to get a :bfp: on
DPO so restest!!!! its not over till its ova..its not ova till its ova lalaahhha llaahhaha :hugs:

Oh no! I know how you feel... Same thing with my chart, although FF hasn't marked it as triphasic yet (when have they pinned yours? on the day you had the rise after the dip?). I thought that after implantation it would show something immediately. But maybe not! Don't give up, try again tomorrow. I think I will test on 12DPO. :hug:

I didn't noticed FF pinning until I had a 3rd high temp after the rise. I think it just works the same as the first temp shift. FF don't pin O until you have 3 raised temps. Same goes for a triphasic chart. I thought it was highlight it in big flashing letters or something. :laugh2: No it is down were it has the pg estimator, you wouldn't notice it at all.

I only had one rise after yesterday's dip and there is nothing on the pregnancy monitor, I always check it. But hopefully it will stay up and be pinned as triphasic! Good luck to you.. please try again tomorrow, your chart looks great too!!!! PMA PMA PMA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->