Team "SHAMROCK"

sweet and sour and irish your temps are looking great! Good luck! :dust:

PMA x3 is right!!

oook shamrockians!!!! just came back from doc....Im doctor confirmed preggers!!!! was strange in between these last week....from :bfn: to :bfp: to :bfn: now to :bfp:!!! blood tests came back low...and thought maybe not preggers...however i insisted to go in and check....doc did a urine test there...( 4th pee of the day!) and BAM>>>> :bfp: i have pictures of all my tests including the docs!!! willl post shortly!!!

I just want to say ....please dont get discourged!!!! it WILL HAPPEN !!! :bfp:

That's great news Daisydo!
:witch: decided to come around yesterday right before my hockey game (lucky for me she didn't wait 1/2 hour or things would have been really bad out on the ice). So, today is CD2 for me.

Godd afternoon Shamrockians one and all:happydance:, Let's see:

Mrs N (Jen) congrats on the new house... (now you've got to fill it up with :baby::rofl:)

hopeful and Seity....so sorry about that :witch: showing...keep them chins up now..PMA for next cycle..

Daisydo (Asley) hun....CONGRATULATIONS again:happydance::happydance::rofl:.....never had a doubt...hope it's a pink one for ya:rofl:

Well me...I'm pshuu..I don't know...CD15today...probably OVed on CD12 (according to FF) which would make me...3DPO today...guess I'm in the dreaded 2WW..O well PMA

Hey girls.
Hope you're all well!!! Sorry to see the witch got a couple more! Stupid bitchy witch!!!
Alls' good over here, I've stopped (or at least tried to stop) symptom spotting, I'm just not feeling it anymore. Did a test this morning at 13dpo and a BIG FAT NEG! rah rah.. possibly still to early... just not feeling very PMA. If the witch is going to turn up, I just wish she'd hurry up already so I can get back to trying.. OH is NOT going to know what hit him next month!!! :sex: :bunny::sex: :bunny::sex: :bunny::sex: :bunny: :rofl:

Re the whole names/posting thing, I don't mind giving my name, Adele. but thats about it. OH and I met on a forum and had to go through a lot of stress with people trying to cause shit for us so I tend to keep things a bit more private this time around. In saying that, I've got a journal on here that has some personal pics and if anyone that did know me was also on here, they'd possibly recognise them!!

Good evening my shamrockians....just wanted to post my pics ...they start from 8DPO and some are :bfn:( those are in the group pic ) and the ones that are circled are easier to see ....the big HPT is the one from the docs today....hope to see all your :bfp: real sooon...

babydust to all
:dust:

https://i43.tinypic.com/2eaue7p.jpg

https://i39.tinypic.com/f1cojm.jpg

https://i41.tinypic.com/34pfj47.jpg

https://i42.tinypic.com/29dwco4.jpg

https://i39.tinypic.com/x5769.jpg

https://i39.tinypic.com/11rdw15.jpg

So ladies I'm going for a little get a way this weekend. I'm 13 dpo today I thinkkkk. and Negatory!!! GRRRRR!! Got really bad cramps still so I guess I'm out! Just wanted to let you know. but next month!! I can feel it its definately going to happen. I ordered pre-seed. I don't feel like I can waste any time because my endometriosis is so bad and every period it gets worse and my chances of conceiving decrease. So please send me some baby dust and I'll send some your way! I'm going to try and stay away from here til the end of the month when my next fertile time is so the days don't drag on.! and I AM NOTTTT wasting anymore tests. as good as it is to know early I'd like to wait for my missed period. haha I'm saying that now but then i'll be right back in the cabinet whipping out the tests 7 dpo. hahaha Hope to hear about all the bpf's when I'm back up on here! You ladies are great these forums help a whole lot. Thanks team shamrock!

That's great news Daisydo!
:witch: decided to come around yesterday right before my hockey game (lucky for me she didn't wait 1/2 hour or things would have been really bad out on the ice). So, today is CD2 for me.

THANK YOU baby dust to alll" :happydance:

HELLO LADIES!!! How is everybody doing? By the time I read everything and go to post, I've forgotten everything I want to say!!:rofl::rofl:

We've been busy with renovations and parents are visiting from Ontario!! :happydance:

So sorry to hear that :witch: has gotten some of you yet again. I wish you all :dust: and a Happy Holiday baby!!

Daisydo, congrats on confirming your :bfp: with the Dr!! :happydance:

Welcome to the new members and :dust: and :bfp: to all of yu who are still waiting to test!!

:hugs:
:hug:

Hey all!

Chillbilly... my hubby just went for his semen analysis... thankfully during AF! But how long did you wait to get the results? Were they good? I am super worried his will come back all bad and we'll never have kids! Also cycle 9 for me! It is my favorite number to, same with hubby... we both play hockey and are numba 9! Paul karyia is his fav hockey player also wears 9.... maybe this is a good omen no?

Daisydo congrats! My cat and I just sang your song together....:rofl::happydance: BTW what does PMA stand for?

sooooo much to read...hahahaha
daisydo- so glad to hear you got your confirmed :bfp: whew..thats a relief for you!!!!

Girls who are just waiting to test......sending you loads of :dust::dust::dust::dust:
Girls who are JUST ovulating and waiting through the 2ww.. try to keep yourself busy!! and no symptom spotting:muaha:hehe

Girls who got AF...:hugs:....Next time for sure!!!!!!!!!!
kelly9- PMA stands for Positive Mental Attitude...and yes 9 is a lucky number and will be a lucky cycle!!!!

Morning girls

Sweetandsour it's still way too early to get a :bfp: for you cause you're only 11 dpo and so could only just have implanted love....:hugs: I looked at your chart and it look REALLY good I think - even triphasic so don't give up hope just yet love ......PMA,PMA,PMA,PMA..........:happydance:

Hope everyone is ok and what about you kota and Mrs N any news?

Well done Daisydo getting :bfp: conformed at the docs - my,my what a collection of HPT's you have there................:rofl: I've never peed on so many sticks myself I must say.............:rofl:

As for me still only on cd8 - god this month is D R A G G I N G.........I definately need some PMA from you girls cause DH said that he doesn't think it's going to happen - it would have done by now cause it's been over a year. Also he said that we'll carry on till the end of the summer but then he reckons we should call it a day cause he says we're getting too old.......:cry:
I suppose some of you reading this will think - god come on she's got three kids already and I agree with you it's more important for you girls that haven't got any kids or only one to conceive but it doesn't stop the yearning inside of me.........I know I sound greedy but I can't help it......:cry:
Sorry about the rant I'll stop now :blush:
Wwwww feel better already letting that out (that's been stuck in there for ages)......:rofl:

Anyway girls have a nice weekend and good luck to all :hugs:

Good Morning ladies...ok its more near the afternoon here. :laugh2:

Just a little update from me. I'm 12DPO..not going to do another test until tomorrow as I got a :bfn: yesterday and I have no spotting. I normally spotting about 3-4 days before actual full flow and I have been taking B50's so I am hoping this will reduce the amount of spotting days and of course lengthen LP (which is now 13-14 days without spotting included). I am due for the :witch: either Monday or Tuesday (depends on what my LP actually is).

My chart is still labeled possible triphasic but my temps dropped slight this morning so only tomorrow will tell with that.

Ok here goes:

Daisydo..congratulations on your final confirmation on your pregnancy hun...good health to you. :hugs:

Kelly09...good luck with hubby's SA...try not to stress yourself out hun...I am sure everything will be fine.

honeybuns72...you rant away hun...we are here to listen...and no you are being greedy...I have no kids yet and I don't think that hun..because I know what that yearning feels like and you just can't seem to control it. I really hope that you get your :bfp: before the summer is out hun. :hugs:

For all of you that have got AF....here's to a Christmas babies...:dust:

For all of you that are in the 2WW...hang in there...PMA PMA PMA

For all of you that have got their :bfp:....congratulations and heres to a H&H 9 months.

I hope I haven't forgotten anyone!

Ps...sweetandsour..you are only 11dpo and your charts are great...wait and test in another 2 days hun.

Thanks girls

I will test again, still have a tiny bit PMA...! But I'm feeling quite down at the moment.... Just wondering where all those things I felt during 2WW came from!!! I'm sure I didn't imagine them, but it could ve been only my body playing with me... Well, let's wait and see... I tested with 10mIU so I thought that would ve been sensitive enough to pick something at 11DPO, but not even a faint line.....Oh well... will try again in a couple of days (although I might not resist and try again tomorrow)

honeybuns don't give up hun. It's never too late, we see women getting pregnant all the time on their 40s etc. And having 3 children doesn't mean you should want to stop. I don't have any yet, but want loads as well, I don't think that's being greedy. Don't you see daisydo, with 5 and how much she wanted another one? It's fine, on this subject I think we all understand how much we all want it and it doesn't matter whether you already have them or not. I hope you get your BFP soon. Sending loads of baby dust your way!

Where s everybody gone????? Has everybody moved on to other teams? I feeling abandoned here... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->