Team "SHAMROCK"

me I'm here, but busy with the house move!
daisydo a big YAY for the doctor confirmed preg :bfp: :bfp: :dance:

i tested today with first response, so it wasn't fmu but I'm sure it should have shown up if I was pregnant. it was :bfn: :cry: today I'm feeling really sick. I don't get it!

ahhh bum, I came in here for some PMA but I'm another BFN to add to the list. Will still test on Tuesday for my official test date but thinking I'm out for the month and will be moving on to join the Christmas bubba team.

Im here! I have just been offline for a few days an out and about!!

Been temping away, im gettin good at it, but cant read nothing into it yet, ff hasnt said anything about it. Maybe cos i missed the first few days!

Just come in again to let you all know that my spotting as starting so that's the :witch: making her entrance soon.

I don't feel bad about it...I feel relieved as I have been so up tight these last few days not knowing the unknown.

So here's to the Christmas babys...whats the new team name? Team Sugarplums?

I'm here as well.....just got in from work..BUT am taking a quicknap....

i have myfingers crossed or you girls waiting to test....( and your negatives are because its just too early hehe) PMA PMA
I'll be back for more chat later!!!!!!

help me girls I am totally loosing all my PMA!
if I'm not pg then why won't the :witch: just show herself so we can get on with it! If I am why can't I see those beautiful double pink lines!
Feeling very :cry: tonight.

Do you normally have a 23 day cycle? How many DPO would you be now? About 20DPO?

If you are having concerns what not make an appointment with you doctor to get a blood test done instead. It maybe that you pg and its just not showing up on hpts.

Witch isn't coming for you Mrs N cause you're thinking about it to much, you're stressing your body out... focus on good old new house fixer upper jobs and then whatever happens happens! Me I am out for a good old east coaster st pattys day and lots of drinking since I am on CD5!!!! Might not get to do it again for a while! Good luck everyone!

Awwww Mrs N :hugs: I know it must be horrible. Like Irish eyes said, try to make a doc appointment to see what's going on. It's already so hard waiting the 2 usual weeks, never mind 3 weeks or more... I really hope you get your :bfp: soon! what test are you using?

yes you are probably right - thinking about it too much and stressing myself out!
not really sure of my cycles so I can't say what dpo I am, but I did get ov pains around cd 9.
have used a first response test, have some internet cheapies on their way so will test monday or tuesday with fmu if no :witch:, if neg then might may a visit to the docs for a blood test. we'll see what happens I guess, it's just very frustrating, as I'm sure you all know :hugs:

Well hold in there! We're rooting for you! Someone has to get a BFP soon, it's been a while since Daisydo's! Well her first one lol. How is the house coming along? Are you planning on making a lot of changes to it? We just bought out first house a year ago April 1 and have done so much to it already!

Morning girls

Sweetandsour it's still way too early to get a :bfp: for you cause you're only 11 dpo and so could only just have implanted love....:hugs: I looked at your chart and it look REALLY good I think - even triphasic so don't give up hope just yet love ......PMA,PMA,PMA,PMA..........:happydance:

Hope everyone is ok and what about you kota and Mrs N any news?

Well done Daisydo getting :bfp: conformed at the docs - my,my what a collection of HPT's you have there................:rofl: I've never peed on so many sticks myself I must say.............:rofl:

As for me still only on cd8 - god this month is D R A G G I N G.........I definately need some PMA from you girls cause DH said that he doesn't think it's going to happen - it would have done by now cause it's been over a year. Also he said that we'll carry on till the end of the summer but then he reckons we should call it a day cause he says we're getting too old.......:cry:
I suppose some of you reading this will think - god come on she's got three kids already and I agree with you it's more important for you girls that haven't got any kids or only one to conceive but it doesn't stop the yearning inside of me.........I know I sound greedy but I can't help it......:cry:
Sorry about the rant I'll stop now :blush:
Wwwww feel better already letting that out (that's been stuck in there for ages)......:rofl:

Anyway girls have a nice weekend and good luck to all :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: sweetie, we're women, and no matter what, that yearning is God given....call it our right.....It doesn't matter how many kids we already have. We have that maternal instinct...I know just how you feel...I have a 15yr old son and some folks wonder if I'm nuts wanted another child at this stage after so long a wait...I'm 36 and DH is 44...my clock's ticking and I don't have alot of time left , yes the world is getting crappier especially where children are concerned, yes the economies are going downhill, yes alot of s##@ happens in schools, but none of that deminishes the longing a woman feels for a family...a little one to hold...someone to call you ..mama:baby::cry:...that's who and what we are....men may not fully understand this but as ladies...we all know it and feel it...don't give up luv...if it's to be...it'll happen...for all of us:hugs::hugs::dust::dust: PMA, PMA, PMA.

Morning ladies!! How are we all today?? This luck of the Irish doens't seem to be coming our way just yet does it?? Oh well.. still plenty of time left in march yet!! Fingers crossed for another few :bfp:'s!!

I don't really know where I am, based on when I think I ovulated and my LP prior to my mc then my :witch: would be due today, but theres no sign of her or a bfp, and my temp is still high. Wondering though if a mc will affect my LP after I ovulate though??? Not stressing about it anymore though, what will be, will be!

Enjoy your Sunday ladies!!:hugs:

Morning Kota, I'm not really sure about the M/c question, but just wanted to say good luck. Your chart is looking good, although you haven't temped everyday, it looks like ur temps are staying up!

Thanks Sweet. I decided not to temp this month after the m/c as I thought it would just add to me being anxious about it all... as it turns out I wish i had temped the whole month through as now I've got limited idea of exactly what happened when. :dohh: hence why i've started over the last few days. Guess I can only hope they keep going up from now!!

:hi: shamrockians!!!! waiting to hear more good news here.....i know theres some coming your way girlssssssss.....:bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

to all who are having or just had a visit from :witch: LETS PUT HER AWAY!!!!

The whole thing about age of having babies and if you already have kids should you have the right to want more or not without feeling guilty!!! well a woman is built to have a child or children in some cases :blush: and with that comes the natural ( in most cases ) maternal instinct to have them...at some point in a womans life it may or may not be as strong!!! My opinion is if a woman already has a child or children her situation is not as severe as a woman who is without baby. My feeling is the woman without has a more raw intense desire for the baby than one already fullfilled!! hence appreciate what you have and pray for more :baby:...BUT doesnt mean ANY that any is unjustified in wanting more!!!...with that said age is a factor and time is ticking..I know ..im climbing up the ladder at 37 ( just turned matter of weeks ago :bodyb:) these good old days medicine and technology are on our side....(early dectection and prescreening ect ect) being 38 and just begining is quite the norm!!
these are only my opinions and dont mean to offend anyone ....i reallllllly hope we all have healthy and happy long lives with or with out children..TO ALL!!!! :dust:
no go get your :sex: on !!!!!!

This luck of the Irish doens't seem to be coming our way just yet does it??

Ladies..I could have told you this...I'm Irish and I never have any luck. :laugh2: Well ok not all the time but at the minute anyway...DH has lost his job due to the stinking economy.

Hey Girls--Sorry I have been MIA for a few days..Just needed to clear my head a bit..Im sure you all understand that..

Sorry that the nasty hag of a :witch: has gotten a couple more! Its off to christmas babies!!

daisydo congrats on the dr confirming!! Thats fabulous news! :cloud9:

Mrs.N congrats as well on the new house and all. How exciting for you and OH. Good Luck w. everything.

To the rest waiting to test lets get those :bfp:s comin!!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying there weekend...Hugs and Baby Dust!!!!

Bummer about your DH losing his job Irish_eyes. My OH got let go at the end of January and still hasn't found anything, so I know how frustrating it can be. He's been depressed because of that so doesn't want to :sex:. I got him started on a multivitamin though which I hope will give him more energy -perk him up if you know what I mean :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->