Team "SHAMROCK"

awwww Seity...thats not good.....do you know why a week difference in ovulation???
I hope you enjoy your trip to ireland anyway....

Mrs.N hope the move went well..... and temping is good is your cycles are all over the place.

All my carefuly laid out plans to time :sex: to catch an early or late egg didn't work out... I am so upset.
ended up dtd on cd 9( at 2am) and cd 12.......was plannign on a morning cd 11 and a late night cd 12 but OH had made plans tha totally ruined it...I didn't want to schedual sex and didnt exactly spell it out for him but did tell him this past weekend was THE weekend for baby making.
Grrrrrr then he says don't stress about it one day doesn't make that much of a difference......
I left him sleeping on the couch sat night..ha
and to top it all off........I felt a weird pinching pain to the right of my belly and then 2 or 3 hrs later started to spot....which filled 1 mini liners
Not sure if I ovulated then or burst a cycst ot something?? not sure whats going on
Not a good week for me

Hey gals I have been offline for a bit (aka my laptop crapped out on me again, but desktop is back up and running). So I got AF well yesterday night, when everything was looking so promising. Of course I am a testing nut and must have tested like 12 times over the last couple weeks. I do have an appt on 4/13 and I might be able to get some answers to my very off the wall cycles. Guess it's on to Easter BFPs for me. Congrats to everyone that got BFPs, the girls are cranky right now, but I will read through and catch up in a little while

Good to see you back Kandksmama- theres ALOT to catch up on..haha
I'm off to get ready for work.....
chat ya later

awwww Seity...thats not good.....do you know why a week difference in ovulation???

Its just my cycle being shorter than usual after coming off BCP. Nothing I can do anything about, but I suppose getting shorter cycles is better than no or really long cycles.

Hey girls

I just wanted to say good luck to those still waiting for a BPF (I think it's only Kota now?). I have tried to avoid BnB a little bit recently as I got really upset after AF got me and lost all my interest in everything... I'm starting to feel a bit better now and almost ready to start again. Sorry to those that like me got AF.... I hope everybody gets their BFPs soon! xxxxx

Sweet - big hugs honey - I too feel like that when the witch gets me.

Chill - sorry the BD thing isn't going as planned - isn't that the way huh? I probably shouldn't be saying this but aw what the heck I am sure you could all use a laugh.

I got a +ve OPK lastnight (CD11!) - we bd'd on CD10 and again lastnight after the +OPK - but after we bd'd DH says he has a confession....say what? Well seems the little horndog couldn't wait until I got home from work so he (well you know pleasured himself) I was so pissed off. It sounds so terrible but I wanted to yell my bloody face off. So basically the BD lastnight was totally useless in the babymaking department - it was fun but man what is wrong with men?

Hugs and babydust.

Aww hopefulfor09 men can be like that! My hubby and I had that chat a while ago, now I do incentive based requests... like if he doesn't pleasure himself during the 4 weeks I don't have my period I will do something for him... normally he comes up with whatever.. and in exchange he promises me he won't and he hasn't so far. Now that I am doing charting and OPKs though he will only have to not for a week and a half or so. So it works for us cause I don't have to get all stressed wondering if he is doing it and at what time etc.

Oh my Hopeful.......did he do his own deed on cd11 then??
i will have my fingers crossed for you that the cd 10 did the job!!!!!!
( I would have yelled so loud .....swore my head off.......BUT he'll get 9 months of wanking due to your :bfp: .that will teach him) haha

I know it only akes one time...but damn we need every day we can...

My spotting has stopped to a speck when I wipe so I am optimistic that its gone.....
I have PMA that its either IB from cd9 bd or ovulation on cd13....( with a cd12 bd session) so either way I am covered ...I hope)

Sweetandsour- I was the same way during AF.......soooooooooo pissed off
I totally understand needing a break when feeling like that.....
We almost need a secret code.....like TABB ( takin a bitch break)
that way we don't need to explain a "lurking no post" mood when we disappear for a bit.

So thankfuly I am in a better mood today as I had to sell a pregnancy test to a girl who said its for her sister , who just had TRIPLETS and may be pregnant again...yay for her ( sarcastic)
If that would have happened last week during AF I would have lost it:hissy:

So I wish all of us good luck this cycle.......:hugs:
somethings gotta give

Oh Chill- I have a good feeling for you honey. Come on Mr. Stork bring Chill her BFP!

That's a good idea Kelly - incentives for Dh not to pleasure themselves....DH says it's my fault cause I didn't tell him I was ovulating. I told him to put it where the sun don't shine because I didn't know I was going to get a +ve OPK so early CD11 - last month it was CD14 and CD15! Well I got another positive OPK on CD 12 so we bd'd yesterday too. HOpefully there's enough spermies.

I had the most vivid dream lastnight....i was hugely pregnant....uncomfortable pregnant in fact (like I know how that feels) but wow. I woke up so excited and then realized it was only a dream/ Hopefullly our dreams come true this month ladies.

Fingers x'd for you that it was implantation bleeding Chill...what CD are you on?

Hugs and babydust.

:hi: Girls, sorry that i have been MIA for a bit I am going to use have to use the code that chill thought of if thats okay.........(We almost need a secret code.....like TABB ( takin a bitch break)
that way we don't need to explain a "lurking no post" mood when we disappear for a bit.) :blush:

Havent been myself really lately and Im afraid My PMA went right out the window!!
Found out yesterday that not only my BF is very newly pregnant but another friend of mine is also and expecting twins. I am truely happy for the both of them. Its a first pregnancy for them both and they both truely deserve it!
But I am of course jealous. How can i not be?? Of course I put on a Happy face for them both but went home and called OH and had a bit of a fit. He just told me dont worry you will be next!! BLAH BLAH BLAH..See told you PMA out the window! I now have three friends around me that are all expecting..this sucks!
I somehow Have to get throught the next week or so with some shred of hope that it has happened this month or i may go insane at some point.:hissy:

Okay sorry for the ever so long rant my dears but i really needed to get that off my chest!! DONE...

Ill try not to be so absent for the rest of you!! You girls really are amazing and have helped me through this tremendously!!:hug:

Hi ladies.....

Chill..keeping the hope up for you hun...hoping for a :bfp: for you

lilysmommy04....totally understand....it's soooooooo hard to be positive all the time. My GF recently had a baby...beautiful little thing...I had the opportunity to hold him...afterward I went home and....:blush: cried for about an hour:cry::cry:..... then to make it worse my cats ran out of catfood and they were just staring at me like...I'm starving here...and I felt sooo awful....what kind of mother would I be if my charges are hungry and I'm in a crappy mood....sorry about the rant.

Well for me....I started spotting yesterday at 11DPO:hissy: and that :witch: started today...lightly none the less...I'm totally gutted and have zero PMA at th moment....I was sooooo sur this month...DTD promptly with the EWCM...even on the day of OV...never had so much sex in one week in my life:rofl:...had all the "right" symptoms and everything and ....Big Fat Nothing:cry::cry:
Sorry to be such a downer girls but I think I'm gonna throw the towel in for a bit at least till I get myself scraped up off the floor.

Good luck to all of you tho...:happydance:

Love the code Chill, I was totally TABB, but I'm starting to come out of it now.. feeling better!

Your spotting sounds good Chill, hopefully IB or O like you said. Keep us posted :)

Hopeful, I hope your dream comes true, sounds lovely feeling uncomfortably pregnant! :rofl:

Lilysmommy, well I can't say much about PMA, I was lacking a lot of it for the last few days, but I'm sure you will feel better. The positive point about having three friends pregnant is that you will be soon and you can be pregnancy buddies, compare bumps etc! How cool would that be? :hugs:

Pato, hope you feel better, I know how you feel. Hope spotting is IB, sounds early for :witch: at 11DPO.

I'm feeling a bit more relaxed this time round. I'm not all stressed out, waking up in the middle of the night etc. What happens happens!

baby dust to all! :)

Pato......lets hope this light af is really an IB......even if it loks red it can still be that.....as long as you dont see lining or clots( sorryif TMI)

lilysmommy- Heres soem PMA for you.............When you get your :bfp: your friends will probaly have a tone of clothes their LO never evewore....free baby stuff for sure....
PLUS they will be huge i summer and you'l be cute with a little bump..hehe

Thats about all the PMA I have...my spot was almost gone but seems to have come back...grrrrrrrr i think I have a hormonal imbalance or soethng...thi happened in Jan......so I am callign my Dr after the weekend....see if he'll send me to the fertility clinic. i wanted one more cycle to try naturally but NOW I need answers.
I have never spotted like this before..ever....

Hopeful- I love pregnancy dreasm..I have only had the positive test ones so far...then i wake up ..run to the bathroom....pee in a cup..test then realiz I am only 8 dpo..LOL
so right now i am 3 dpo if i o'd like my OP stick usually put me at ( I ran out this cycle)
2 bd sessions this cycle.NOT good.... but I had to work midnights on cd13...then again til 10pm the next night...with spotting and I don't like to bd when I have a bit of bleeding....even though I should have....
How come it feels like it takes forever for ovulation but when it gets close..time flies and I miss out on the most important days......then OH feels all sexy and wants to do it when its too late.........:hissy:

Hi Ladies,

Please could I join you? My Dad is irish and although I married a scotsman, my surname is Delaney! Hoping to go and see my irish relatives over easter as I haven't been back for over 15 years!

xxx

Hi there Lilminx!!!!!!
Are you testing soon..this cycle buddy list was for girls testing around st.patricks day....A few of us have gotten :bfp: a few of us didn't..and some of us are still waiting to test!
Myself...I am onto an easter :bfp:
hehe
good luck to you..I was going to join Fashionably late...BUT haven't been spending to much time on here..plus couldn't get the lips sigature on my page....:shrug:

Oh I see! No, I'm not testing soon. Only just back into a 'normal' cycle, whatever normal is!
CD3 so no testing for me yet.
Yeah, come and join Fashionably Late!

Luck o' the irish to ya!

xxx

I was sure that :sex: on my OH's b-day was too late for this month, but since getting back from Ireland it looks like my temps are going up and the last 3 days I've been having dizzy spells. I did sit under the fertility stone in the Bunratty Castle (maybe there is something to it after all) I'm trying not to symptom spot, but I just can't help it.

your temp is looking great!!! Hope it turns into a BFP for you!

I would say great to!!!! Even almost triphasic!!!! Are you testing soon????

Thanks, I still feel like AF is going to show up tomorrow or the next day. Of course if :witch: doesn't show and temps are still high, I'll test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->