Team "SHAMROCK"

Kelly - that is fabulous news! I am so happy for you. Now let's get our BFPs!

Loulou I am sorry the witch got you.....old hag that she is.

happy st. Paddy's day everyone! Bring on the BFPs!

Wow we are super quite today!!!!
Thanks hopeful... I am super relieved! Now more positive then ever that I will get my BFP sometime soon. Did an opk today cause I got them in the mail and my line was quite dark... not a positive but close... so now I am wondering if I O early as it is only CD8 out of 30 for me... I always thought I O'd around 16 or 17. The things we learn... I have decided to keep doing opks once a day now that that one was so dark. Don't want to risk missing it!

Kota- sorry to hear about your negative..BUT give it time and you'll see a :bfp: I am sure

Kelly- good news about hubby!!!!!!!!!!! I have to get my referal for a FS as well....just going to wait til after this cycle then call Dr. And stronger lines already....get to :sex: just in case you are O'ing soon!!!

Hows everyone else......

I am having a bad week..always this time of year....weather is great but snow everywhere still..so can't do anythign but walk along dirty snow/sand covered roads.
I think TTc and the stress of waiting for that :bfp: is getting to me as well....
I was so miserable during AF..and not hormonal either.....
just feel Blahhhhh....
so.......I may only be on here once in awhile.....to check onmy girls but not really chat too much about TTC....
I've been chatting about it since Feb08........I'm gettign tired.....

I will be checking on you all.........just not as involved in conversations.....
So enjoy your "shaging" as we are almost near a new cycle....
and I know we will be seeing some :bfp: very soon..like i said ....percentages are on your side..lol
chat later

Awwww chillbilly I think you need a :hugs: Sorry to hear you're having a bit of a rough patch at the moment but I'm sure it'll pass and maybe a bit of break will do you some good - lets face it ttc can be very stressful cant it hun......we'll miss you though.....:hugs:

As for me more shagging on the menu tonight - god can't wait.....not.....:rofl:

Good luck everyone that's still in the running - come on there's got to be a :bfp: there somewhere.....:happydance:

Oh Chill honey. I messaged you....ttc can really take the wind out of your sails I know. I bet you get your BFP with the chilled out approach. Bug hugs sweetie. You'll get your BFP. Please Mr. Stork bring Chill a bubbas.

love and babydust.
xoxo

I wish you all luck with your shagging in the coming week!! Go :spermy: go!! :hugs:

Chill, feel better honey!! My fingers are crossed for you :dust:

Chill - Hope the relaxed approach gets you your BFP super quick, don't be to much of a stranger but I understand why you need to step back a bit.

So who's left still to test then before March is out?? Surely we've got to be able to to get another couple of Shamrock BFP's???

I'm still in for the time being, temp still high, no sign of witch, BFN on the 17th but will retest on the 27th if she hasn't shown up by then.... and if I can wait that long! :rofl:

I got my BFP!! I tested last friday with a superdrug 10miu and again with a FRER on Sat. Have had some brown cm off and on since a couple of days before I tested so haven't shared it with you guys as have been very nervous about it sticking but another week on and its still there! I am a natural stresser so I can't quite enjoy yet!! Did a Clearblue conception indicator this morning and it said 1-2weeks which was disappointing as I thought it should be nearer 3 but am trying not to worry about that yet! Have my first MW appt next tues woo hoo!!

:happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance:
Congratulations Climbinggirl!! Thats fantastic news!!!! Looksl ike the luck of teh irish is still with us!!

Lots of sticky dust for you! :hug:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Congrats on your :bfp: climbingilrl!! :happydance::happydance:

Kota, hope to see a :bfp: from you in the near future :dust:

Awww Chill...:hugs::hugs::hugs:...TTC is very stressing luv...take a break from the stress of it all and just go with the flow hun..take it easy...you'll get that :bfp: soon..I just know it.

CONGRATULATIONS Climbing Girl...:happydance::happydance:
Come om Shamrockians..bring on the :bfp:s

Alright Climbing girl- way to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks everyone for the kind words....
(LOULOU- forgot to send some:hug: for :witch: showng up!!!!!!)

Thankyou! Im hoping she goes soon the more BD'ing i can get in the better!

Everyone seems to have gone quiet in here!! Is there any other Shamrockian's still in the running with me???
I'm 13dpo today, temp still on the increase, still feeling very postive about it all.. tested this morning and got a BfNothing.. but my last bfp didn't show until 15dpo so I haven't given up hope yet!!

Hope everyone else is well.

:hug:

I'm back to check on you Kota......
I see 15dpo as your lucky day!!!!!!!!!
We'll close this Team thread with your :bfp: I can just see it now...I have PMA for you.........
Good luck hun and I will be waiting to see your announcement....

Still checking now and again to see your results Kota!! :bfp::bfp:

Hello any other Shamrockians still hanging around!! :hug:

Hi ladies..I'm still here...:happydance:

Kota girl...all the best to you ...hope you get that :bfp: soon luv..

hey girls, just got our internet back up and running after our house move!
so :witch: arrived on friday - making my last cycle 36 days long and the one before that 23 days long. as such I have absolutely no idea what I am in for this month!
I've started temping for the last couple of days - I need to know whats going on!!

Hope everyone is okay :hugs:

Hey there, I'm still here. I'm a little down as it looks like I'm fertile this week and not next week when I'm in Ireland as I was hoping. I haven't been able to get any :sex: in and it looks like I'll miss getting any this fertile window, which means both no 2WW stress, but no chance of BFP either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->