Team "SHAMROCK"

Know the feeling Irish eyes, my OH got made redudant christmas eve and only just starts back at work tomorrow. :happydance: He got paidout for Jan so financially its only been 6weeks without 2 incomes, but it still makes all the difference, not to mention how devasting being off work can be for his motivation and self esteem! But now he's back at it hopefully he'll be back to his cheery self soon!! and that means LOTS more :sex: for me! :happydance::happydance:

Hoping everyone is well, I've got 2more days to go until I officially test, and then depending on what happens will test 7days later if :witch: still hasn't arrived. There's still always hope until the witch appears and after seeing so many people get BFP's without massive symptoms, I'm not giving up just yet!!! PMA!! PMA!! PMA!!

Im in the hope that my AF doesnt arrive, i thought before she was coming i had a slight colour tinge to my cm and i was thinking noooo!! but so far so good. Pray for me! :D

Morning ladies!! How are we all today?? This luck of the Irish doens't seem to be coming our way just yet does it?? Oh well.. still plenty of time left in march yet!! Fingers crossed for another few :bfp:'s!!

I don't really know where I am, based on when I think I ovulated and my LP prior to my mc then my :witch: would be due today, but theres no sign of her or a bfp, and my temp is still high. Wondering though if a mc will affect my LP after I ovulate though??? Not stressing about it anymore though, what will be, will be!

Enjoy your Sunday ladies!!:hugs:

Hey Kota:

Not sure if it'll help, but my cycle was screwed up for a few months after my m/c. I was 6 days late one time and convinced myself that I was pregnant :dohh:

The Dr told me it was normal to have a whacky cycle for 3-4 months after m/c. I hope this helps you and am still hoping you get that :bfp: That goes for all of you still waiting to test or onto a Christmas Baby cycle!!! :hug: :bfp: :dust: :wohoo:

Hello to all the other lovely ladies, hope you're doing well!! :hugs:

Hi Ladies

Really hoping for the luck of the irish this month, already had the :witch: arrive once this month but next af due 30th March so hoping for a :bfp: this time!!!!!!!
Come onhttps://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i216/lilygrace1009/Team20Shamrock.gif lets get as many :bfp: as possible this month!!!!!

GOODLUCK EVERYONE xxxxxxx

Morning Shamrockians...my it's quiet here lately..

Seity and Irish_eyes...I'm so sorry your mates lost their jobs...I think it's hard for men not to be working..does something to their self esteem you know...try to be consolling to them and don't be pressure -ous..(made up word) to them...help 'em by being encouraging. Things will work out soon.

How are the others doing..anymore Shamrockian :bfp:s..I'm hoping for one for us all...God Bless

Helloooooooooooooooooooo

Its always slow on weekends........
weather here is warming up a bit so its all good!!!!!! yay cause i am gettng sick of winter!!
so sorry to hear your partners are out of work.....That makes TTC so stressful!!

So I am cd 6 today.....getting close again.....
Grils who are about to test..the odds are in your favour.....with so many of us getting AF we are due some :bfp:

Afternoon ladies!
Just a quick update, due to test tomorrow and have no idea what to expect, well, tbh, I'm expecting a BFN, I won't be disappointed though as witch certainly isn't showing any signs of coming at this stage so a BFN still gives me a chance!! Right?? lol.
Hope all is well with everyone!!

GOOD LUCK Kota!!!!!!!
No sign of AF is sooooo good........I see a :bfp: in your future.....

Morning ladies... or good afternoon.

Good luck Kota! I'll be thinking of you! Sorry to hear about your DH's being laid off guys!!

Cycle day 7 for me and I think my chart is coming along nicely for my first month... I am about a week away from ovulation and I'll be doing my first OPK's this month! SO I am getting excited, hubby's results are due back today or tomorrow... going to call the Doctor in an hour or so!

hello ladies......was a busy weekend and the old hag really did me in this month....the bitch. But she's just about gone.

Sorry to hear about your DHs job losses ladies....

Chill is right. We are due for some BFPs so come on still waiting to testers.....bring us some BFPs!

I am CD4 today so will start POAS in about 4 days....and then the BDathon shall begin again. DH likes those. I think we will do every other day this cycle. Trying desperately to be positive but it's really hard. Sorry to be a downer....I am just feeling really disheartened - 10 months and nada. Want to start the testing etc. to make sure everything is okay but am afraid to find out you know. Enough of my whining.....come on BFPs!

Much love and babydust

hello ladies......was a busy weekend and the old hag really did me in this month....the bitch. But she's just about gone.

Sorry to hear about your DHs job losses ladies....

Chill is right. We are due for some BFPs so come on still waiting to testers.....bring us some BFPs!

I am CD4 today so will start POAS in about 4 days....and then the BDathon shall begin again. DH likes those. I think we will do every other day this cycle. Trying desperately to be positive but it's really hard. Sorry to be a downer....I am just feeling really disheartened - 10 months and nada. Want to start the testing etc. to make sure everything is okay but am afraid to find out you know. Enough of my whining.....come on BFPs!

Much love and babydust

hopeful sweetheart......i know you disheartened....i feel your heartache i swear through this screen!!!! i cant imagine the frustration of doing all that your doing and still waiting...You have a supportive DH and the testing option is there for you at least...even though its scary to know IF theres something thats preventing it....but then you would the tools to pursue from there...i know what im saying is of no consultation but for some reason your reply here tonight has reallly touched me and was impossible to exit the page without connecting in some way..!!!! If theres one person i could reallly wish for a :bfp: its you hopeful....im sure your time is coming soon sweets!!!! :hug:

Thanks for your encouraging words and support daisydo...you're a sweetheart and I can't tell you how much it helps. Sometimes I am totally fine and then in certain moments I am just overwhelmed and consumed by the thought that I might not be able to do this. but PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA right? And you're right....at least with the testing, I will be able to get the tools to hopefully right anything that could be wrong - knock on wood that nothing's wrong.

Sorry ladies...not usually such a stick in the mud - but you know what would cheer me up? BFPS for all of my lovely Shamrock ladies still waiting to test.

Hugs and babydust.

Oh hopeful I am with you! My heart goes out to you! :hugs: My DH had his semen analysis last tuesday and his results are in... we have our apt tomorrow to go hear them so I know what you're feeling. I am so scared for this apt, more then when I had a tumour taken out of my tibia! I keep experiencing highs of positivity then scary lows where I feel like crying. I am on cycle 9.... at least I think... when I go back I think it's only been 8... but it's one of the two and I keep thinking after that long and nothing there has to be something wrong. So I guess what I am saying is if you need to do it, do it and try not to think about it! I have been doing everything I can think of while waiting. Stay positive! cause who knows you might be all set to go in for testing to find out you've gotten yourself pregnant while waiting! At least thats what I am hoping for. :rofl:

Ok ladies my eyes are full of tears! Happy joyful tears! We just got DH's results in and the doc says they look perfectly fine!!!! It was like a mountain of stress rolled off my shoulders... I almost puked waiting in the office for the Dr to come in and tell us, I was so worried and now I can relax! Dr is also putting in a referral for me to se an FS to "ease my mind" and be looked at plus to have DH's results read to us in more detail. Thank god!!!!

Ok ladies my eyes are full of tears! Happy joyful tears! We just got DH's results in and the doc says they look perfectly fine!!!! It was like a mountain of stress rolled off my shoulders... I almost puked waiting in the office for the Dr to come in and tell us, I was so worried and now I can relax! Dr is also putting in a referral for me to se an FS to "ease my mind" and be looked at plus to have DH's results read to us in more detail. Thank god!!!!

That's excellent news. Here's to getting a BFP before too long :dust:

Im out!! No November baby for me, moving onto a little Christmas Elf i think. AF got me baaaad today.

Happy St Patty's day everyone!!

Well I did my test this morning and it was a :bfn:. Not to shocked though, wasn't expecting anything else to be honest. Am going to wait another week and if :witch: hasnt' arrived then will test again. Sooner or later I gotta get one or the other right! lol.

Kelly9 congratulations on the good news...i am sure that is a weight off you shoulders.

Kota...what dpo are you again? Fingers crossed the :witch: stays away.

Loulou...you'll get that little elf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->