Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

has any one tried veg oil yet i read a thread on that lol and mentioned it to hubby he looked at me as if i was daft and said your not taking the chip pan to bed lol i said no just the litre bottle , hehehe , who would have thought it was this bloody hard to make a baby :flower:

has any one tried veg oil yet i read a thread on that lol and mentioned it to hubby he looked at me as if i was daft and said your not taking the chip pan to bed lol i said no just the litre bottle , hehehe , who would have thought it was this bloody hard to make a baby :flower:

I haven't tried vegetable oil, but I have seen many posts on various forums from those who have. I haven't seen any negative remarks (except from those who haven't tried it and think it's crazy). I also read on the Mayo Clinic website that vegetable oil based lubricants do not hinder sperm, unlike the common personal lubricants.

Let us know if you give it a try and if it gives you your BFP. I just may try it in the future (if the egg whites didn't work :winkwink:).

susan36--Your ticker says this is your fertile time. Good luck to you! :dust::dust::dust:

yeah im due to O beetween tomoz and monday , monitor still high but opks getting darker so think ill get my peak monday , so going to have a few stella tonight to lossen hubby up hehehe , im like a prayin mantis tho he will forgive me when i get a bfp

Hey ladies just checking in to se how the ladies were doing today. I have had a relaxing day for the most part. I think af will be here in a few days so I am on to the next cycle.

Hi ladies,

My weekend hasn't been a relaxing one. My half sister from out of state is visiting and we've been running around. Her husband ran in a marathon this morning, so we went to the finish line to see him come in. I froze my behind off...I think my butt is still numb. LOL. But it was fun seeing those guys and gals finishing their 26 mile run. I especially enjoyed seeing the "older" folks doing well--and beating some young folks! But after some of the things I saw, I'm certain that I never, ever want to run a marathon!

ready4onemore--I know how you feel....when you can feel AF on her way, and you know you're out. I don't want to give you a false sense of hope or anything, but you may not want to count yourself out until the witch arrives. With my 3rd child, I didn't think I was pregnant because I had all AF symptoms, including cramps. It stinks that AF and early pregnancy symptoms can be the same.

Are any of you using Fertility Friend?

ready4onemore--I know how you feel....when you can feel AF on her way, and you know you're out. I don't want to give you a false sense of hope or anything, but you may not want to count yourself out until the witch arrives. With my 3rd child, I didn't think I was pregnant because I had all AF symptoms, including cramps. It stinks that AF and early pregnancy symptoms can be the same.

I bet it is hard to run a marathon. I could not image it.

Yes I am using FF. But this cycle my temps for whatever reason have been all over the place.

I bet it is hard to run a marathon. I could not image it.

Yes I am using FF. But this cycle my temps for whatever reason have been all over the place.

Has your sleeping pattern changed at all? I have a heck of a time with temping because I wake up several times a night and sometimes have a really hard time going back to sleep. I'll lay there for hours, finally fall back to sleep, only to wake up again in an hour. FF should have shown that I ovulated on CD14 today, but because of the wacky temps, it didn't. It's so frustrating.

I have a pretty normal sleep pattern but sometimes I wake up like 20-30 earlier because dh is making such a racket when he gets up. LOL

Hmmm, I'm not sure how much difference 20 to 30 minutes would make (I'm sure it makes at least a little difference, just not sure how much). In one of the books I'm reading, it tells how to adjust your temps if you wake up earlier. But I can't figure out which of the many books it's in!

Talking about temps all over the place:
https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb215/momsteachingathome/wwwfertilityfriendcomnov.png

Anyone else want to share your charts?

Well the witch got me on yesterday. When are you testing or are you going to wait until she doesn't show?

Well the witch got me on yesterday. When are you testing or are you going to wait until she doesn't show?

Darn that witch! I'm sorry she got you. :hugs: But now your body is preparing for your pregnancy this cycle. So good luck this new cycle! I doubt that I can wait...I'll probably test, and too early, like every month. Thank God for cheap tests online, and for the Dollar Tree. But I think I'm going to have to find another dollar store, the sales clerks at the one I go to must be wondering about me!

Darn that witch! I'm sorry she got you. :hugs: But now your body is preparing for your pregnancy this cycle. So good luck this new cycle! I doubt that I can wait...I'll probably test, and too early, like every month. Thank God for cheap tests online, and for the Dollar Tree. But I think I'm going to have to find another dollar store, the sales clerks at the one I go to must be wondering about me!

LOL Or just send someone else in there to buy them. LOL

We are going to have to do something to keep the thread going. LOL How is everyone doing today?

We are going to have to do something to keep the thread going. LOL How is everyone doing today?

I know! I thought there would be a bunch of gals joining in...I'm kind of shocked that there's only a few of us. :shrug:

I'm doing good. I have family here from out of state, so I can't be very chatty online. This morning when I added today's temp to FF, it said O day was 2 days after I thought it happened. But it could be interrupted sleep scewing things.

Just curious, how do your hubbies feel about your TTC journey? Are they as passionate about it as you?

Just curious, how do your hubbies feel about your TTC journey? Are they as passionate about it as you?

He is excited but doesn't understand all the charting and temping. :shrug: It thinks it is just :sex: and you will have a baby. :haha:

He is excited but doesn't understand all the charting and temping. :shrug: It thinks it is just :sex: and you will have a baby. :haha:

LOL. For some reason, when I first started temping (14 cycles ago) I felt embarrassed in the morning for my husband to see the thermometer sticking out of my mouth. When I started using Robitussin, I didn't tell him about it. I kept all the little "fertility tricks" from him. But Things have surely changed now...I mean I came out and asked the guy what he thought about egg whites, for goodness sake!

Gotta run, timer for dinner is sounding off!

Hey Tae, have you told any of the other ladies from the other threads you are a part of about this thread. I am thinking of putting this in my signuture https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/474738-team-tick-tock-35-ttc-racing-beat-clock.html.

Hey Tae, have you told any of the other ladies from the other threads you are a part of about this thread. I am thinking of putting this in my signuture https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/474738-team-tick-tock-35-ttc-racing-beat-clock.html.

I have posted on the 35+ forum, and just now I posted on the regular TTC forum. I think with time more ladies will join in. I love your signature idea.

Where are the rest of the ladies? They got quiet.

As for me, I'm feeling quite premenstrual today. :cry: On CD22 and feeling like this isn't THE cycle. Of course I'm holding out hope.

How long is your cycle? My is always 28-29 days. They can also be preggo feelings too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->