Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

My cycle is always 27-28 days. Yeah, I know early pregnancy and premenstrual symptoms can be the same. It's just that I've been going through this for a very long time, and every time it feels like PMS, it turns out to be. I hope when I do conceive I won't have these symptoms--then I'll know I'm probably pregnant!

Stay and think positive. Start to confese it and it will be. I know it is easier said then done but we have to continue to stay positive.

It looks like this is not my BFP month. I got a BFN yesterday, at 10 dpo. Right after that, I got online and started ordering stuff: OPK's, pregnancy tests, FSH test, and Pre-seed. Cha-Ching! That Pre-seed better work, cause it isn't cheap. If it runs out before my BFP, I probably won't re-order. Eggs are much cheaper! LOL.

How are you ladies doing? Anyone adding a new plan of action to your TTC strategy?

I am going to try SMEP this cycle. But nothing extra. I heard the Pre-seed is good but I haven't tried it yet.

What is SMEP? I could Google it, I guess. LOL

It is sperm meet the egg plan. You start using OPK on CD10 and you start :sex: every other day until you get + OPK and then you :sex: everyday. But you have to put your buns in the air after :sex: for 10-20 minutes. To help the :spermy: get to their destanation. LOL

What is SMEP? I could Google it, I guess. LOL

It is sperm meet the egg plan. You start using OPK on CD10 and you start :sex: every other day until you get + OPK and then you :sex: everyday. But you have to put your buns in the air after :sex: for 10-20 minutes. To help the :spermy: get to their destanation. LOL

Oh, I see! Pretty much what I do. Except most often we bd every day for about 4 days before O and the day of. I try to stay in bed for about 30 min before getting up. And I sometimes prop a pillow under my rear. Last time my hubby had left the room so I pretty much stood on my head. When I heard him coming back into the room, I put myself in a more normal position. I mean, I need to keep at lest SOME of my dignity!!

Besides a BFP, what are you asking Santa for this year?

hey ladies how you all doing , well im 8 dpo and ive already tested twice lol bfn hehehe , tho im not to gutted this month as it means i can get pissed for xmas and hogmany and start again in jan , happy xmas ladies :flower:

Hey ladies,

Susan, 8DPO is a little early. Try again around 12DPO. You not out until the :witch: comes.

Tae, that is too funny. But I will be doing the same thing. I am trying not to tell my hubby my OV day because I don't want him to stress.

Susan36--I'm with ready4onermore, you're not out yet. Most pregnancies don't test positive at 8 dpo.

ready4onermore--It's a good idea not to tell hubby about O day, making for a more relaxed experience. :winkwink:

As for me, I ordered a FSH test so I can see if my eggs of over the hill or not. The problem is, today is cd2, which is when you are supposed to take the test, and I doubt they'll arrive in the mail today. :nope:

hi ladies yeah 8dpo is way to early but im a poas addict lol , anyway tested 10dpo and got 2 lines on a supermarket own brand 2 diff tests , ran out to get frer and bfn , did one this morn and got a line but so faint couldnt tell if it was pink or grey , :wacko: ,

hi ladies yeah 8dpo is way to early but im a poas addict lol , anyway tested 10dpo and got 2 lines on a supermarket own brand 2 diff tests , ran out to get frer and bfn , did one this morn and got a line but so faint couldnt tell if it was pink or grey , :wacko: ,

This is sounding good!!!! :happydance: Do you have any pics you could share? I'd love to squint and see what I think. :haha:

Hey ladies,

Susan, yes please post pics so we can tell you what we see. I also FRER don't pick up early like most store brands. If you got + on 3 I would count it as BFP.:happydance: So I am congratulating you now.

Tae, :wave:

yeah i think i have my bfp , tried another test that arent as sensitive and it was pos , i deleted pics on laptop but i got them on a thread in preg tests , under morrisons own , im nervous and shocked

yeah i think i have my bfp , tried another test that arent as sensitive and it was pos , i deleted pics on laptop but i got them on a thread in preg tests , under morrisons own , im nervous and shocked

I'm so excited for you!!! I looked at your pics, but I couldn't see anything. Don't be alarmed, I suck at seeing a 2nd faint line. Those pics weren't the best. But, if you are seeing lines--you are pregnant! :happydance::happydance: You are still early, you're lucky to be seeing even a faint line at this point. Congrats!!! I see you've taken a ton of tests. But if you do another today, I want to see it! LOL. :happydance::happydance:

I'm so excited for you!!! I looked at your pics, but I couldn't see anything. Don't be alarmed, I suck at seeing a 2nd faint line. Those pics weren't the best. But, if you are seeing lines--you are pregnant! :happydance::happydance: You are still early, you're lucky to be seeing even a faint line at this point. Congrats!!! I see you've taken a ton of tests. But if you do another today, I want to see it! LOL. :happydance::happydance:

yeah took another 3 tests today , and got lines , so all in all iv did 5 diff brand lol im totaly a poas addict , to be honest i was giving up hope bc it had been over 5 months since my mmc , but i really think the cbfm helped , found out i OED from cd 16 -cd 20 somtimes , im just waiting to take a digi , lol hubby thinks iv lost it , iv did this superdrug test , so hopefully it ill get darker
007.jpg

yeah took another 3 tests today , and got lines , so all in all iv did 5 diff brand lol im totaly a poas addict , to be honest i was giving up hope bc it had been over 5 months since my mmc , but i really think the cbfm helped , found out i OED from cd 16 -cd 20 somtimes , im just waiting to take a digi , lol hubby thinks iv lost it , iv did this superdrug test , so hopefully it ill get darker
View attachment 148091

I see LINES!!!! :wohoo:

Praise God! I'm so happy for you! I'm sure I'd pee on a gazillion sticks too! You're not crazy at all. :thumbup: Thank you for starting the good luck trend for this new team! And please stick around and share all your exciting news about your pregnancy journey. This is just too cool!

View attachment 148091

I see two lines also. :happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so happy for you. I can't wait to join you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->