Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

i really didnt think it would happen to me , guess i wont be having a good drink at xmas lol , jut to confirm it with a digi in the morning , hope this is the start of many bfps , sending luck and baby dust , :flower:

Thanks Susan. I start my tww next week so I am going to buy a good book to read. LOL

i really didnt think it would happen to me , guess i wont be having a good drink at xmas lol , jut to confirm it with a digi in the morning , hope this is the start of many bfps , sending luck and baby dust , :flower:

Susan36--I'll take a good drink for you! :wine: Can't wait to see the digi with the word PREGNANT for all to see! :happydance: Thanks for the luck and baby dust. :flower:

ready4onemore--Don't you just hate the 2ww? It's torture! If you find a good read, let me know about it. I love to read at night. It's the only way I can get sleepy enough to fall to sleep. I usually fall asleep reading--until the book falls out of my hands and hits me in the face--then I have to read more.

I guess I should get off of the PC. I should be cleaning the house (I was out shopping yesterday and hubby let the kids trash the place..lol) before I have to get the kids to their dentist appointment. Tomorrow is cookie decorating day with our friends--here, at my house that seriously needs to be put back together again. Take care, ladies!

yeah i cant wait to see them either will make it real lol , with my last preg that 2ww , i wnet throught the full sookie stackhouse novels lol 10 of them lol then i found b&b and stopped reading books just symtom spotted lol

yeah i cant wait to see them either will make it real lol , with my last preg that 2ww , i wnet throught the full sookie stackhouse novels lol 10 of them lol then i found b&b and stopped reading books just symtom spotted lol

That will probaly be me. I said I won't symtom spot just act normal. :haha: I don't know if I believe myself. :shrug:

Hi ladies
was wondering if I could join even though I dont technically ttc till next month.
I just turned 36 and am ttc #4 but dhs first bio.
I have had three miscarriages and the doctors found out that I have MTHFR and now am waiting for all my b vits to kick in well so I can start ttc again next month!
:flower:

I'm Val (38) hubbs (43). We are TTC our first together. We are newlyweds with a beautiful life together indeed. However, our love child would really add that added greatness & joy to our family :) We both have children from our prior marriages.

Hey to both you and welcome. Glad to have you here.

If you would like the siggy banner it is on the first page. I am so happy to see both of you.

well I found it because of YOUR siggy lol
But I like the idea
We arent old but have a different set of challenges than some of the younger ones do
So its nice to have a place designated for us!
I didnt realize we were kinda in the same boat. We both have kids but are trying to have one more with a new dh!
You are sooo super sweet I hope it happens for you qucikly!

Thanks. I hope it happens for all of us real soon. I would love to have belly bump buddies to share the joys of being pregnant with.

To have a place to share in such a journey is awesome. It's great that a number of us are over 35 and still haven't given up the desire. Whether we are remarried, wanting another child, or what ever the reason is, it's good to walk this walk together.

Let's talk about our walks!! I will start :)

Had my tubal in September of this year. All was fine based on the operative reports that i sent to the doctor. All was seemingly fine when i went under the knife. However, when I came out of the surgery recovery my hubbs rambled that the doctor needed to speak with me the next day. So the next day comes and the Dr. states that I have some issues on my tubes and/uterus. I'm thinking issues? He said however all still looked great. My chances went from excellent to good and that he would send the sample cells to pathologist. A grueling 4 weeks go by and I called. So the results were scar tissue and he did his best to cut back most of it. I would have had maybe 7/7.5 or better tubes if not for the scar tissue.

All in all, i'm looking forward to some good ol preggo news in 2011!!

Let's go ladies!!!!!!!!
:hug:

hi ladies did a tesco digi ,but bfn so i went nuts and bought a clear blue lol and it came up 1-2 heres the pic , im in total shock ,

007.jpg

I just celebrated my second annual 35t birthday last week
My dh is 37.
I have three children with my ex husband wo was removed from our home and I have sole physical and leagal custody of them (a story I may or maynot share later)
My DH is the most wonderful man in the world because he took me and my kids on knowing the whole story and situation and he has stood by me and takes care of my kids as though they were his own.

Over the last two years DH and I have had three mcs
Trips
Twins
and single (the only one I was on meds for was the single lol)
After the third which was actually termed a chemical pregnancy blood work was ordered I swear they took a gallon lol
and it was found that I have a condition called MTHFR which is a condition that causes blood clots and it causes my body to not absorb b vitimins (folic acid is b9 and EXTREMLY important)
SO I was put on a mega dose of be vits and a baby asperin a day and can ttc in January
I am both scared and excited!

hi ladies did a tesco digi ,but bfn so i went nuts and bought a clear blue lol and it came up 1-2 heres the pic , im in total shock ,

View attachment 148445

YAY congrats!!!!!!!
I wish we could get those kind here with the gestation
In the US it will only say pregnant or not pregnant!!
Thats fantastic news!!!
:hugs:

Susan, Congrats. :happydance::happydance:

Tae, where are you today?

Mom23monkies, the CB ones here in the US does say 3+ or so on them.

Here goes my story. I had my tubes tied at age 21 after giving birth to 2 boys. I met my hubby when I was 25 and we dated for about 2 years before we got married. We researched and researched and was going to actually have the TR done about 8-9 years ago but didn't. I just had the TR on Oct. 5, 2010. We are currently ttc his first and my third. Wishing everyone lots of baby dust.

thanks ladies , its shows bc you are over 35 its not over , me and hubby been tryin 3years with a mmc in june/july , it can happen ladies and it will , im sending my baby dust over the atlantic , i would have thought the usa would of have had them , tho i think they are a con , giving 1-2 weeks then goes up 2-3 then 3+ so we keep buying them to see the change lol and can worry alot of woman aswell if they dont change :flower:

@ Mom23:
Wow,
You are a trooper :) Thank you for sharing your walk and we will get through it all as a team.

@Ready, that's an awesome story of true patience and determination to make it happen. Good that the two of you still had the interest to bring a bundle of joy into this world.

Be blessed!

I just celebrated my second annual 35t birthday last week
My dh is 37.
I have three children with my ex husband wo was removed from our home and I have sole physical and leagal custody of them (a story I may or maynot share later)
My DH is the most wonderful man in the world because he took me and my kids on knowing the whole story and situation and he has stood by me and takes care of my kids as though they were his own.

Over the last two years DH and I have had three mcs
Trips
Twins
and single (the only one I was on meds for was the single lol)
After the third which was actually termed a chemical pregnancy blood work was ordered I swear they took a gallon lol
and it was found that I have a condition called MTHFR which is a condition that causes blood clots and it causes my body to not absorb b vitimins (folic acid is b9 and EXTREMLY important)
SO I was put on a mega dose of be vits and a baby asperin a day and can ttc in January
I am both scared and excited!

ready4onemore--Thanks for welcoming our new members; 2 in one day! Awesome! I haven't been on today because we were busy with the cookie making and visiting with friends. It was nice to come here and see that our team is growing! And with ladies who have major PMA!!! :happydance:

Mom23monkies--Welcome! Sorry for your 3 losses. It's good to hear that the doctors have found the cause and you have taken action to fix it. It's encouraging to know that you can conceive, and now that you've discovered the reason for your losses, I think it's only a matter of time for you to get your sticky bean. :thumbup:

InLuv2--Welcome to our team! What a sweet looking profile picture. I'm sure you guys will get your BFP! I'm looking forward to going through this journey together. :flower:

susan36--Sounds like you've spent a truckload of cash on pregnancy tests! LOL. But I LOVE seeing PREGNANT on that test. Wonderful! :happydance:

I suppose I should go cook something for my family. I think it will be spaghetti. It's the most non-labor intensive meal ingredients I have. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->