Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

Hey ladies,

I am still here just lurking. Where is everyone at in their cycle. I just got a RX for clomid.

Well, I hope this brings you your BFP. : )

I'm on cycle day 17...but I think I ovulated early in my cycle. I'm so confused. I didn't get OPKs, so I couldn't check for my surge. And I haven't been temping consistently. Besides that, I've been dealing with a lot of interrupted sleep, so even when I did temp, it wasn't reliable. But based on checking the cervix, I think I ovulated a couple of days before I ever have. And lately O has been LATE, not EARLY. So I don't know what to think?? Maybe I didn't O at all. :shrug: I don't know if there is any hope for this cycle...as I wasn't even really trying yet. Time will tell.

I hope everyone is doing well. :flower:

I am not sure when I Oed either. I am on CD18 and FF keeps changning my O day. But I think we covered out bases as much as possible.

I was going to test this morning (even though I'm only 8 to 9 dpo), but I didn't remember until after I went. :dohh:

I hope all of you are doing well! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey guys, I'm after a bit of advice, just wondered if any of you have experienced this at all.

At lunch time today I went to the loo and found blood on the tissue when I wiped, it was just a slight pink tinge to start with, then I wiped again and there was real, bright red blood. I have been to the loo since and its just been tinged with pink again, so I'm a bit scared.

I called the Midwife, who I haven't actually met yet and she has booked me in for a scan tomorrow and just told me to relax until then. Relax? How do I do that. I keep bursting into tears and my Hubby doesn't know what to say. He has looked it up on the net and there are lots of posts saying its a common thing. I don't have any cramps, but I do have a bit of pain and some tugging under my ribs. I'm so scared. Has anyone had this before? Thanks. xx

Hey guys, I'm after a bit of advice, just wondered if any of you have experienced this at all.

At lunch time today I went to the loo and found blood on the tissue when I wiped, it was just a slight pink tinge to start with, then I wiped again and there was real, bright red blood. I have been to the loo since and its just been tinged with pink again, so I'm a bit scared.

I called the Midwife, who I haven't actually met yet and she has booked me in for a scan tomorrow and just told me to relax until then. Relax? How do I do that. I keep bursting into tears and my Hubby doesn't know what to say. He has looked it up on the net and there are lots of posts saying its a common thing. I don't have any cramps, but I do have a bit of pain and some tugging under my ribs. I'm so scared. Has anyone had this before? Thanks. xx

I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this scare! Anytime there is bleeding during pregnancy, it's scary because as you know, it could mean an impending miscarriage. But bleeding during pregnancy can happen even when you're not miscarrying. It's more likely to miscarry when the blood is accompanied by pain and cramping...but the bleeding can start first.

I can't tell you if this is a miscarriage or not, but in an attempt to bring you some hope and comfort, I will tell you that I did have bleeding during my 3rd pregnancy and that resulted in a healthy child. I even had pain. It was suspected that the pregnancy was tubal, but an ultrasound ruled that out. So bleeding and pain can occur and not be associated with a loss. I hope and PRAY that that is the case for you. :hugs:

Please keep us informed. I'm praying for you and your little one.

Hey ladies,

Terri, I agree with Tae and the midwife. I know it is hard to not think about it but pray and keep moving. I have heard of a lot of women bleeding in the begining. Some have posted that they bleed as far up into their 5 month. Just wait until tomorrow and keep us posted. I will pray for you tonight.:hugs: I know it is hard but try to keep the faith.

Tae, yay for forgetting to test. LOL Wait until Sunday that way it could be a father's day gift.

LL, we must be destined to have a baby at the same time because each month we end up with the same DPO. LOL

Thanks ladies,

Well, I had the scan, they said they couldn't see anything, so did an internal one. They could see a sac, but at this stage, they couldn't see anything inside it. They have taken some blood to test the hcg level and I'll go back for another blood test on Sunday morning. They will then ring me on Monday to let me know if the level has risen or what. I will also have another scan in about 10 days if the blood tests show a rise in the hormones. I guess I just have to wait and look after myself, don't I? There's hardly any blood now, very occasionally when I wipe there's a very slight tint of pink. I'm glad I've been and got it checked out though.

They think its just to early to see anything at the moment. Hopefully the levels will rise and I'll see a heartbeat when I go back for the next scan. Keeping everything crossed until then. xx[-o<

TerriLou--Thanks for updating us. I will continue to pray. I've heard of situations where the baby/heartbeat was not seen at the initial scan, but was visible later. And I certainly hope that's the case here. :flower:

Hey Ready, I was planning to test today (as you suggested), but I did it again...I didn't remember until after I went! :dohh: Oh well, I know this isn't the month anyway.

How are you ladies doing? TerriLou, how are you doing?

I went back this morning for the second blood test and they told me that the first one showed a level of 1480, which apparently is promising. I haven't really had any more blood, there was a tinge yesterday afternoon, but that was more brown than anything, so I think it was just the remainder from the small bleed on Thursday. They'll phone me tomorrow afternoon with the result to say whether my levels are increasing as hoped. I really hope so as I have an exam to take tomorrow evening and I won't be able to concentrate if there is a problem.

Thanks for keeping me in your prayers ladies, its so nice to have support here. :hugs:

TerriLou holding all the positive thoughts for you...stick little bean STICK!

I went back this morning for the second blood test and they told me that the first one showed a level of 1480, which apparently is promising. I haven't really had any more blood, there was a tinge yesterday afternoon, but that was more brown than anything, so I think it was just the remainder from the small bleed on Thursday. They'll phone me tomorrow afternoon with the result to say whether my levels are increasing as hoped. I really hope so as I have an exam to take tomorrow evening and I won't be able to concentrate if there is a problem.

Thanks for keeping me in your prayers ladies, its so nice to have support here. :hugs:

W A I T I N G is the worst! Prayers are being sent up. :hugs: There is definitely reason to be hopeful here! The fact that you aren't bleeding is very promising.

Take care.

Hey ladies,

Tae, I hope your time comes soon.

Terri, glad to know that you are doing well. Please keep us updated.

LL, :hi:

Morning Ladies,

The Hospital phoned me at just after 3pm yesterday to let me know that the hCG levels had gone up, but only by 30%, they had hoped for at least 60%. I have to go in again this morning for another blood test. She still said it could be ok, but I didn't like the tone of her voice, it really didn't sound promising. I'm a total mess at the moment. I don't know if I can face going back to work after my test or not, I can't stop crying.

Still not really had any bleeding, there has been brown when I wipe and then sometimes really long, stringy bits with a hint of brown (like kids bogeys). Sorry if TMI

I really am so scared at the moment.

Morning Ladies,

The Hospital phoned me at just after 3pm yesterday to let me know that the hCG levels had gone up, but only by 30%, they had hoped for at least 60%. I have to go in again this morning for another blood test. She still said it could be ok, but I didn't like the tone of her voice, it really didn't sound promising. I'm a total mess at the moment. I don't know if I can face going back to work after my test or not, I can't stop crying.

Still not really had any bleeding, there has been brown when I wipe and then sometimes really long, stringy bits with a hint of brown (like kids bogeys). Sorry if TMI

I really am so scared at the moment.

I can only imagine the emotions. I'm praying for you and baby. :hugs:

TeriLou~

Try not to worry and have faith:hugs:. With my first, I had bright pink spotting and I carried him to term.

Thoughts and Prayers are with you.

D~

TerriLou hang in there! We will be with you every step of the way. I'm sure that bean will be a sticky one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->