Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

Way to go TerriLou! Hope it sticks for real!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep us posted!

and when you are ready you should definitely post it on the Over 35 BFP Sticky!

OK, I'm so impatient and did the Clearblue digital when I got home from work. It said Pregnant 1-2 weeks.

OMG, OMG, OMG, seems like its real now. Hubby wants me to wait a week, then test again and if it still shows positive, to book the doctors appointment. He is so scared that it won't stick, bless him.

I pray it sticks!! Tell hubby only positive vibes. :thumbup: I know he is nervous but stay calm. I am so excited for you. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

OK, I'm so impatient and did the Clearblue digital when I got home from work. It said Pregnant 1-2 weeks.

OMG, OMG, OMG, seems like its real now. Hubby wants me to wait a week, then test again and if it still shows positive, to book the doctors appointment. He is so scared that it won't stick, bless him.

Yahooo!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I'm so excited for you!!! Sorry for the late celebration, I just got here. LOL. I haven't been checking the boards...shame on me. I will continue to read up and see how the rest of you ladies are doing. This is such awesome news!

Congrats, TerriLou:dance: Wishing youn a very happy and healthy nine months:hugs:

How is everyone else doing ?
I haven't been on in a while, we have been doing our spring cleaning and gardening plus we bought a trailer for camping:yipee:
I am on my 7th cycle and this time we used the SMEP this month...poor DH was exhausted:rofl:
Well I tested this morning ( CD29) and got a :bfn: so waiting for :witch: to show up tomorrow and on to cycle #8:brat:

Congrats, TerriLou:dance: Wishing youn a very happy and healthy nine months:hugs:

I haven't been on in a while, we have been doing our spring cleaning and gardening plus we bought a trailer for camping:yipee:
I am on my 7th cycle and this time we used the SMEP this month...poor DH was exhausted:rofl:
Well I tested this morning ( CD29) and got a :bfn: so waiting for :witch: to show up tomorrow and on to cycle #8:brat:

Hey future_numan, Great to hear from you! What kind of garden? Vegetable of flowers? A camping trailer sounds great! We just do the tent thing. When are you going camping? We go every year near the 4th of July. My youngest (7) made a calendar to count down till our next trip. That first night after making the calendar, he could not sleep because he was so excited. My husband said, "this is going to be a long couple of months!" lol. It's a big deal to my little guy.

Good luck this next cycle! I look forward to your BFP!!! We CAN do this!:thumbup:

Hey future_numan, Great to hear from you! What kind of garden? Vegetable of flowers? A camping trailer sounds great! We just do the tent thing. When are you going camping? We go every year near the 4th of July. My youngest (7) made a calendar to count down till our next trip. That first night after making the calendar, he could not sleep because he was so excited. My husband said, "this is going to be a long couple of months!" lol. It's a big deal to my little guy.

Good luck this next cycle! I look forward to your BFP!!! We CAN do this!:thumbup:

Hi Teabo,
We have planted both a small veggie garden and a flower garden. I have a good size property and when we bought the house three years ago there weren't any gardens so we have been slowly building it up.
My veggie garden is just small as it's just the three of us so I don't want to be over taken plus alot of plant requires alot of work .
As for the camping, we also love it.
I have always tented it up until this year..we's done moved up to which'a call fancy campers:haha:
We used to go twice a year ( Canada day , July 1st + Labour day weekend in Sept) but I think with the excitment of the trailer we are going to attempt 4X this year.
I see your from California, have you ever been to Yosemite N.P. ?
I have always wanted to go there camping for a week ( it's on my bucket list)
When my daughters( they are 21,20 &18 now) were little they were just like your son..when we started planning our trips in March they would get so excited.
The week before the trip was the worst, they would bug to go early.
Amazing with all the things now a days to entertain kids that someting as simple as a fire and tent is what they looks forward to the most...makes you thing, eh ?
Kids don't need stuff..just good old fashion family time !
That's why we want to be sure to share the same experiences with Emily but camping in a tent here in Canada is a short season plus the fact I ain't 20 anymore. A trailer is a nicer option.

I have only been camping in a tent once. I have allergies and asthma so that is not a good option for me. LOL

Okay ladies, I am on CD11 if I don't catch the egg this month I am going to take a small summer break from actively ttc. But I will still be dtd. :haha:

It has been awhile since I checked in. I feel bad for not keeping up with everyone. Life has been crazy. But.... I coming close to D-day (AF) and I'm getting scare that it won't be a BFP this month. I'm on DPO 9 and my symptoms feel like normal PMS symptoms. Nothing out of the ordinary except this afternoon I felt a weird tightness in my ovary area. It didn't hurt. It just felt weird. Other than that, I feel the same I do every month at this time. I did do a HPT today and it was a BFN. I know it is early so I don't want to be too discouraged. If anyone has had similar experience and was pregnant, please post. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!
Jennifer
My Ovulation Chart

I didn't have anything like that when I was pregnant with Emily to be honest I didn't feel any different than usual...think that is why I was so shocked to have a BFP !!

Hey, I'm still hanging around too. Still keep testing to make sure its real. Waiting foor Midwife to call me back to book my first appointment.

I have been testing with internet cheapies and only just starting to get a very faint second line. The digis showed up positive at the beginning of last week. FRER has been showing positive since the end of last week. They all seem to be the opposite in sensitivity to what they say they are for me. Strange.

I think I'm having it quite good so far, not too many symptoms at all, just fatigue and sore bbs. I felt sick on one day around garlic last week, but then only when I'm feeling really tired.

Thinking of you all and hoping you get your BFPs soon.

Terri, these first feww weeks can be such a worry. Hopefully when you visit the MW she will settle your nerves a bit...I am so happy for you (((HUGS)))
May I ask..how long were you TTC ?

This has become a pretty quiet thread :(

I am still here too! I was on Vacation at Disney for the past week and a half. Just got back yesterday! I am so happy because I have my acupuncture session tomorrow and I so miss it!

We are looking to conceive this summer so its all hands on deck for the next few cycles!!:haha:

Terri, these first feww weeks can be such a worry. Hopefully when you visit the MW she will settle your nerves a bit...I am so happy for you (((HUGS)))

Hey, we started TTC (ish) in January, though it was more a case of just stopping using protection, we didn't have a clue really what my cycles were like or even if I was ovulating. I started with FF, just putting the dates of the monthlies, then in April, started temping. FF gave me an ovulation date, but I really don't think I did! I got a positive OPK in May and managed to catch with that, so I guess we pretty much caught as soon as we could. I couldn't believe my luck as I am classed as morbidly obese and I have PCOS, so it is possible.

Hey, we started TTC (ish) in January, though it was more a case of just stopping using protection, we didn't have a clue really what my cycles were like or even if I was ovulating. I started with FF, just putting the dates of the monthlies, then in April, started temping. FF gave me an ovulation date, but I really don't think I did! I got a positive OPK in May and managed to catch with that, so I guess we pretty much caught as soon as we could. I couldn't believe my luck as I am classed as morbidly obese and I have PCOS, so it is possible.

That's so wonderful... shows you that you never know.. mother nature is who decides not a DR:hugs:

future_numan--I'm baaaack. :winkwink: I do have a habit of disappearing for long periods at a time.

Dyme_Diva40--A trip to Disney?! You lucky dog! We were at Disneyland 9 months ago, but I'm missing it something crazy! I'm studying to become a travel agent, and I'll be specializing in Disney vacations. This should help me pay for my Disney addiction. lol. :thumbup:

TerriLou--It's so good to see your little one is sticking. That's awesome that you were able to conceive right away.

How are the rest of you ladies doing? I'm a little nervous because Thursday is our first co-ed softball game. I've been practicing...and I didn't realize I sucked this much. Wish me luck!

Hey ladies,

I am still here just lurking. Where is everyone at in their cycle. I just got a RX for clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->