Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

I know it's early, but are you feeling any symptoms yet? When is your first scan?

By the way, LLbean, I wanted to say what Ready already expressed: I love your new avatar pic! It's nice to put a face to your screen name. You have a good face too. :thumbup:

I have sore or tender boobs, backache, some nausea and I am tired all the time. I am a little thirsty too.

Okay, Tae so now it is time for you to put a face with the name.:thumbup:

Thanks for the compliments...and I concur with Ready...you need a face (other than Michael Jackson's) too ;-)

Ready--Wow, you're already having a bunch of symptoms! I'm thinking that's a good sign! :thumbup:

LLbean--Okay ladies, I'll post some pics soon so you all can see my mug and get a sense of who I am....but I'm not ready to remove my MJ picture just yet. :haha: I'll have to upload my camping pics to see if any of them are acceptable.

Are you planning on testing soon?

Where are the rest of you fine ladies???

Yes I feel really good about this pregnancy and I cannot explain it exactly. I just prayed when I had my first HCG drawn and I heard God say, "All is well." I have been on :cloud9: since then. For I know God is good!!

been testing LOL WAY too early so all negative as predicted

felt some stabbing pains on my boobs today (and that is new) so not sure what that was about

Ready--That's awesome! I'm happy that God has given you a sense of peace so you don't have to worry so much and can actually feel HAPPY! Yes, He is good!

LLbean--You are so funny! I know I test too early, also. It's just so hard to resist.

Ladies, I have to tell you about a dream I had night before last. I was at my grandparent's house (both of them are deceased--but alive and well in my dream!) and my mom was there (she passed away 5 years ago on July 24th). I took a pregnancy test, then my mom and I watched it together as 2 lines appeared. I looked at my mom and she had the biggest smile on her face! And then I woke up. The funny thing is, when she was alive she knew how much I wanted another one (but hubby didn't) and when we'd go shopping, she'd hold up a cute little baby girl outfit and give me this big smile. LOL. I always told her that I'd have to convince my hubby, first. I wonder if this was a sign?? Or maybe I just want to be pregnant and I know my mom would be happy for me. Whatever it was, it was fun while it lasted; seeing my mom and being pregnant.

Teabo.. I don't know how much you beleive in the after-life but I do..
this might be a good sign..

Ready.. I am so sorry for your second loss and the loss of your tube and overy ( I read it on another group)

LLbean.. how are you.. sorry I haven't been around in a while..

Ready.. I am so sorry for your second loss and the loss of your tube and overy ( I read it on another group)

Future_numan--I'm a true believer in God and in Heaven.

Ready--I hadn't heard about your recent loss until future_numan's post. I can't express how sorry I am to hear this. You are in my prayers.

Ready~

I am so sorry. I too read Future_Numan's post and before that I thought all was progressing well. Keep the faith we will all get there.:hugs:

AFM:

My cycles these past two months have been crazy. AF came today and I was only on day 17 of my cycle. I O'd on CD 12 and 5 days later AF?? WTH!!! I am trying to make sense of this all and I am not able to get my head around it. I have my weekly acupuncture session on Friday and I am printing out my charts for us to review. I thought next month I was going to be able to start trying but I think that will not be a good idea until I get a handle on what my body is doing.

On a positive note...I just got a new job and I am super excited about it. I start September 12 and I can hardly wait!:happydance: The maternity benefits are awesome and it has an onsite daycare center so no need to run around looking. I'll be able to drop DS off at school and than take the newbie to the office and drop off at the onsite daycare!!:thumbup: NOW if I can only get these hormones/eggs of mine to cooperate.:wacko:

D~

Hi ladies. How are you all doing? Sorry for being MIA lately. Work and Life just get in the way sometimes. I check in once in awhile but don't post much anymore. Miss you girls!

Hi ladies. How are you all doing? Sorry for being MIA lately. Work and Life just get in the way sometimes. I check in once in awhile but don't post much anymore. Miss you girls!

Glad to see you are doing well. :hugs:

D~

Ready~

I am so sorry. I too read Future_Numan's post and before that I thought all was progressing well. Keep the faith we will all get there.:hugs:

AFM:

My cycles these past two months have been crazy. AF came today and I was only on day 17 of my cycle. I O'd on CD 12 and 5 days later AF?? WTH!!! I am trying to make sense of this all and I am not able to get my head around it. I have my weekly acupuncture session on Friday and I am printing out my charts for us to review. I thought next month I was going to be able to start trying but I think that will not be a good idea until I get a handle on what my body is doing.

On a positive note...I just got a new job and I am super excited about it. I start September 12 and I can hardly wait!:happydance: The maternity benefits are awesome and it has an onsite daycare center so no need to run around looking. I'll be able to drop DS off at school and than take the newbie to the office and drop off at the onsite daycare!!:thumbup: NOW if I can only get these hormones/eggs of mine to cooperate.:wacko:

D~

It's normal to have some off cycles. I'm sure normal cycles are ahead. :flower: Congrats on your new job!

Hey there! I'm doing okay. Don't think this is my month, even though I was really feeling hopeful. My temp has dropped the last couple days, and I'm feeling like I always do just before af. But I'll keep on a trying! How are things with you?

Anyone trying maca? If so, how much do you take and in what form pills or powder? Any downsides or adverse reactions? I am looking into a supplement/herbal regiman to discuss in conjunction with my accupuncture.

D~

Thanks. I am doing well, still in a little pain but glad to be alive.

Welcome back Future_Numan!!!!

ok ladies...seems like I got a :bfp: after all

heading over to my gynecologist in a few to check levels there. Still spotting and headaches etc... Hope this bean sticks!

You have to show them the pics LL!!!! :rofl: You can't just "say" you got your :bfp:!!! We want to see the pee sticks again! :D and drool over them! :D

HAHAHAHA...ok here you go

yesterday's FRER
IMAG1359.jpg

and did these two today
both%252520CD14.jpg

Line is def getting darker! I think your going to be alright. Nothing to worry about. I know spotting can be normal in the beginning. I'm glad your going to get checked though just to make sure. I'm so happy for you!

Thanks Debbie...kind of not sinking in yet...I'm sure after the doctors it will all start becoming real LOL

YEY BUMP BUDDIES!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"