Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

let me tell you...HOPEFULLY you go all 9 months...many factors can affect delivery date so even THAT is hard to plan... A friend of mine had a very healthy baby girl but WAY before 9 months! or Twins can happen at our age too...you never know! I am learning to let the scheduling go for that reason LOL

Excellent point! Planning may be why my hormones get all wacky...:wacko:

Twins...:dohh: I'd really go crazy. I just want happy and healthy but I will take what is given.

Hey LLBean and Dyme_Diva, a friend of mine planned everything with meticulous detail as she wanted a boy with a certain star sign. She had everything down on spreadsheets, came off the pill 3 months before starting to try, decided when to start and caught straight away. She had a perfect pregnancy until her waters broke at 32 weeks. Alfie was bored of being tucked up inside and decided it was his time. He is great now, turned 1 in April, but it was a close call right at the beginning, bless him. He's now a completely different star sign, than they hoped, but hey, whats a star sign when you've got a beautiful baby eh?

I guess what I'm saying is no matter how tightly you plan things, it doesn't mean everything will happen according to the spreadsheet.

As I told my Hubby for the last few years, we shouldn't put off trying because we don't know if it will ever actually happen, so we've got to have time to work around it. We were very shocked when we got pregnant as quick as we did, but dashed when baby didn't survive, so we're back to TTC as hard as possible now. No plan needed for me now, just go for it. LOL.

I wish you luck Dyme_Diva with your new job and your decision, just don't let the planning cause stress. xx

Thanks TerriLou~

Just another example of the adage "Best Laid Plans"...:haha:

I am committed to just enjoying and letting things happen as they will. I may or may not get pregnant right away...but in the mean time I fully intend to enjoy the journey!:blush:

Ladies thank you again for the feedback!:hugs:

I agree.. even the best laid plans don't always work out :thumbup:

Well I am back to the drawing board again since AF showed up a full five days ahead of schedule:cry:

I haven't a clue what's going on with my cycles.. last month it was 31 days and this month it was 25:wacko:
Should I go see my DR ?? What would be causing such a flex ???
I haven't really done anything like temp because DD still gets up most nights so I never get a good temp.

But on a lighter note I was away this past weekend and bumped in to a lovely ladies in a store with two beautiful eight week old twins ( boy and girl) we got to chatting and she said she had older children and when I asked her age she told me she just turned 47 :hugs:

She did say she had gotten a little help but it does give me hope !!!

sorry the witch if messing with you Future... We are going to do IVF (a little help) too...hope it sticks right away!

I would go get checked out, when your cycles have been always consistent and they start to fluctuate for no good reason I personally worry...if it was just one cycle than perhaps it was a fluke...but it may be better (depending on your age) to just go see

Future~

See what this cycle does and than perhaps see your DR. My cycles fluctuated for a while but now they seem pretty consistent to staying under 31 days. Now last cycle, I had a 17 day cycle and that concerned me but I think my hormones were resetting because I am at CD17 today and I think I O'd on CD15; so they seem to be getting back in order.

Now my acupuncturist is working on correcting my LP which seems to have settled on 10days. They use to be 12 days which is what I am hoping they return or at least 15 days would be fabulous.

I went to the DR for my annual physical. I had blood drawn to check Vitamin D as last year I was deficient and I had my thyroid panel done as well to make sure that is in working order. Hopefully everything is working properly but one can never tell.

D~

A couple more weeks and I am going to be 39 :(
I feel like time is running so fast !!

TeaBo.. your only six months older than me !!!!
How old are you LLBean ??

Geez, girly.. you were making it sound like you were light years older :D

HAHAHA well when it comes to TTC it is a HUGE difference ;-)

HAHAHA well when it comes to TTC it is a HUGE difference ;-)

Yeah, in trying to conceive years, I'm ancient. :jo: But the good news is, even old ladies like us do conceive! Let's get it done!

Me too , Ready !

I don't know if I told you ( or posted it somewhere else) but I ran into a lady that had the smallest ( and cute) set of boy/girl 8 week old twins.. we got to chatting and she mentioned that she was a "older" mother.. she looked about 38 or so.. my age.. she advised me she was 47 !!!
So there is always hope..no matter the age !

Well I am off tomorrow to talk to my DR.. my AF has been all over the place and I am worried something is wrong..plus I want to see if he will allow me to try clomid for a few months..
I know he wants me to do another HSG but I am going to ask to try clomid first and if that doesn't result in anything I will ( against my will ) go for a HSG.. my last one was HORRID..

Well I am back from my trip to see DR and now have a presciption for one months worth of clomid ( 50mg).
I HAVE to temp the next cycle ( clomid) then return to him to see how I respond.. he will then do another cycle ( If I don't get a BFP) and monitor that cycle..
If still no BFP..I have the choice to do a couple more cycles of clomid or move on to IUI.. then is when I will be asked to do a HSG..

Future_numan that is awesome for you! I hope it all works out for you as you plan.

D~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->