Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

I really hope I do. I'm stressed I will go into labor early and MY doctor won't get to deliver me. I really love my doctor and only want her delivering my baby. So I pray pray pray that she stays put or if I do go into labor early that MY doctor is the one on call!

How are you doing Ready???

I am doing good. I hope your doc is there too. It is just something about other doc beside your own delivering your baby. I rather have my own doc too.

Hey ladies!

LLbean....so, so sorry to see that you've lost your little one. Praying for you. :hugs:

How is everyone?

Thanks...I am just getting back on track and that's all we can do...but Ready got her BFP!!!!

LLbean, Happy to hear you're getting back on track. I know you'll get that sticky baby, soon!

Really? Ready got her BFP? AWESOME!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hello ladies! Taebomama thank you so much for starting this!
I am 38 and will be 39 in Fed Dh is40. I have a son from my 1st marriage who is now21 and in the Marines. Here is the kicker....I am actually a grandmother to a gorgeous 3 yr old named Abigail McKenna. Dh has never had children and we want one together.

I had my right ovary removed, tube and all in 2005. Never thought I would ever want another baby!

Now after reading about the blood pressure Mede, I am very nervous. Dh is on them.

We have been trying for about a yr but got serious in the last 3 months. This month we used pre seed and the soft cup. I am 6 dpo today and anxious to test!

O
I will certainly be following this forum. Prayers to all of you!

I am 38 and will be 39 in Fed Dh is40. I have a son from my 1st marriage who is now21 and in the Marines. Here is the kicker....I am actually a grandmother to a gorgeous 3 yr old named Abigail McKenna. Dh has never had children and we want one together.

I had my right ovary removed, tube and all in 2005. Never thought I would ever want another baby!

Now after reading about the blood pressure Mede, I am very nervous. Dh is on them.

We have been trying for about a yr but got serious in the last 3 months. This month we used pre seed and the soft cup. I am 6 dpo today and anxious to test!

O

Hi midlifemama!!! :wave:Welcome to our little team! What type of blood pressure medication is your husband on? Calcium blockers? Do you chart/temp?

I'm happy you've joined us! Would love to see you get your BFP! :flower:

O

Hello and welcome,

I had my left tube and ovary removed this past July and I am currently 10weeks preggers. Anything is possible and God is amazing. I hope you get your BFP really soon.

Hey ladies!

It's been forever since I updated the stats for our team. Please comment with the info you want added: your pregnancy and dates. I haven't even added many of our "team members"...so please help me by giving me your info.

I want to see little flashing BFP icons next to all of our names!!!

Take care. :flower:

hey ladies sorry ive not posted in a while , just to say i got my bfp on 15th of aug and am now nearly 15 weeks pregnant , after 4 mc i cant believe i got this far . gl to everyone :flower:

congrats Susan!

OH and Debbie ...AKA Sweet Alida...also had her lovely baby girl!

hey ladies sorry ive not posted in a while , just to say i got my bfp on 15th of aug and am now nearly 15 weeks pregnant , after 4 mc i cant believe i got this far . gl to everyone :flower:

I'm so happy for you Susan! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks for checking in with us. I was so excited to see your ticker today! Thanks for updating the team. Please continue to post here. We want to share this journey together...until everyone gets their BFP--and then we can keep in touch to share the journey of raising the new little one! :flower:

Hey everyone,

I've updated the first page! Check it out! Do you see all those BFP's??? AWESOMENESS!!!!!! :happydance:

I've added every "team member" (I think) in order of when she joined. If I missed anyone, let me know! Also, if you pregnant ladies could give me your due date, I'll add that info as well.

This team is almost a year old. Is that crazy or what? I was so encouraged by all those BFP's. And I look forward to seeing the rest of us get ours! We can do this!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->