Team TWSK x

OMG serina!! have u seen her :( i want to see her!! yeah i have msn hun... will pm my addy xxx

:growlmad: It's snowing..AGAIN!

I'm not going to work in the morning, so I'll be on here, all day :muhaha: x

I've just sat and eaten a whole pack of biscuits and I'm still hungry!! :rofl: going to hve to get lunch soon I think.

Seeing Dan in a bit :) managed to get out a bit this morning..it's -12 here though! Works still open but not risking it. I'm at my friends house at the minute, and then got to pop to work to pick bits up so can do work at home! What a pain.

I'll post another bump pic later. Feel like she has really dropped down into my pelvis now. Hope she hasn't though really..it's a bit uncomfy

Katy: thinking of you and hoping you don't have to o to hospital xxx
hope you're all good xxxx

Blergh, I feel so sick today. I might go and take a bump pic in a bit, but that means having to get dressed :blush: xx

I'm so bored! :dohh:

I don't know what to do with myself this weekend. We have no hot water as the pipes are frozen, so the house is freezing and I can't have a shower! :cry: I feel minging, so I don't want to leave the house, not even to see my friends :blush: I don't want to smell :rofl:

So, I'm thinking it's going to be a very quiet one, in the house on my own, with nothing to do :cry: I so want to leave the house, but there is no point. It's too slippy to walk, and the car is too hard to get off the drive - no grip because it's so icy. I haven't seen my friends in a week, and I miss them. Stupid I know :blush:

Hope you are all OK!

Serina: You gone to Brum? If so, have lots of fun, and have a drink or 2 for me! :thumbup: xx

Tara: How are you and bump? Hope you are both really well! xx

Katy: Hope you are OK, and that you are feeling a little better today :hugs: xx

Hey girlies, hope you are all OK today, and having a nice weekend.

I've hadly been dressed at all this weekend - I've left the house for an hour at most I think. All a bit pants, and it makes me feel really down :blush: I don't know why. It's just not safe! x

:sleep: been to bham with rach and hannah and i didnt get to bed ...

:happydance: Did you have fun? Must have been a good night if you didn't make it to bed! :thumbup:

Hope you're not too hungover, and that the littlies let you sleep tonight. Should have called in at mine on the way home, Did you go through Crewe? x

:sick: Our water tastes funny! Like chlorine. And smells funny too. I can't even have a cup of tea now, or squash :cry:
Going to have to stick to milk - even if it will fill me up before my tea! :blush: x

Laura- My water always tastes funny, it's rank. Can only drink it in squash or tea, can't just drink the water.

Serina- Hope you had a good time in Bham. What you get up to??

Toots- As you probably guessed from my text I went to the docs, got told I had ketones so to go to hospital for rehydration. Went to hospital where I saw the crappest doctor ever who accused me of not making any effort to eat or drink and doing it on purpose. Why exactly would I do that?! :dohh: Then I saw a nicer doctor who said I needed more fluids and anti sickness tablets as well as blood tests. I had 5 litres by drip in the end, as well as being made to drink 2 litres. Not sure when I'll find out the blood results, one was to test my thyroid function as apparently that can cause sickness :shrug:
xx

:hugs: Katy

I had a good night but it was freezin ..xxx

Massive hugs to you Katy :hugs: Im feeling a bit rough tonight..my chest is so tight and I'm scared because of my asthma..scared about having an attack :cry:

Serina: hope you weren't too hungover! We so have to have a night out when were all recovered from giving birth xx

Massive hugs to you Katy :hugs: Im feeling a bit rough tonight..my chest is so tight and I'm scared because of my asthma..scared about having an attack :cry:

Serina: hope you weren't too hungover! We so have to have a night out when were all recovered from giving birth xx

Hope you're feeling better now :hugs:xx

Yeah, I'm alright today thanks hun. Just woke up with a hellish cold :dohh: But I'm glad it is that & nothing else :thumbup:
How are you today hun?

I'm starving :munch: Going to have pie, mash, veg and gravy for tea. It's in the oven & I'm so excited. Plus, the snow has started to melt, so I'm going to go and see OH for a bit, go to the pub for an hour and then come back here! :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->