Team TWSK x

oooo laura al do mine now too... will post in a mo!! im sure u look lovely hun! xxx

https://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr298/Laurface_01/unknown.jpg​
:cloud9::blush: xx

That's taken just, so 31+4, 7:45pm

It's as far as my arm will stretch, I have tiny arms, so I'll get OH to take a picture, full length when I see him x

It looks so rounded you sure bump is a girl ?:haha: looks like a football bump like my boy bumps :kiss: ....its lovely though ..9weeks and your gunna pop

did u put pic on hun? its not showing on mine :( im just uploading mine now xx

It looks so rounded you sure bump is a girl ?:haha: looks like a football bump like my boy bumps :kiss: ....its lovely though ..9weeks and your gunna pop

I've been saying to Dan, my tummy is going to burst open, and she will come out waving and shouting "Hello, I'm here!" I won't need to push, or go through labour! :happydance:

And don't say that about her not being a girl :haha: SO many people have said that I have a boy like bump! :rofl: x

so Tara where is yours i wanna compare :)))))))))))))

:rofl: Oh, and I've just decided, is she is infact a he - which she isn't - then she will be called "William Ross" :haha: x

By the way you two need to update ya family status under your names one says early preg and u can say that now ;) other saya lolabump when its willow ;) see i can take pee out of your twos preggy brains :haha:

Ohh its come up now!! awwww u not put a bare one up :( all mine are bare bump pics so u can see my mummy marks :( :( stick a bare one up to compare hun!

Heres mine!! (excuse the sore itchy mummy marks)

31+3 weeks pregnancy bump2.jpg31+3 weeks pregnancy bump3.jpg

haha tooo right Serina altho i feel funny changing it cause its got me this far if uno what i mean? im soo supersticious lol!! xxx

Aww :cloud9: Gorgeous bump hun.

I'll do a naked bump one when Dan is here. Mum came in and looked at me funny for taking a clothed one :rofl: x

Cant wait till these babies are born so i feel like i fit in again ...mummy marks a sign of baby growin well xxx

When Dan the man comes next tell him if i dont get to see this princess before she is born i will cry .....you got me all exicted tellin me about a 4d scan and i didnt see it ....my 4d scan was crap :(

oooo Laura did u have a 4d scan!???? u kept that quiet!! :D :D was it good?? i loved mine altho baby was snuggled into the placenta! where u go for it? xxx

She is being fine about it all. She's been buying things and everything, but only in the last couple of weeks. Was funny about it before then, but I think it was a case of me being on my own, and everything as well :blush:

She doesn't get the whole "pregnancy" thing though, and that taking bump pictures is part of the journey in a way :dohh:

Yeah, we got a quick 4d glimpse at our scan, just at the hospital where I'm having her :thumbup: And Serina, I will tell D-Man! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->