Team TWSK x

get a pic up girl i want to see lil willow eeeek!!!!!! how come we avent seen this before!! haha xxx

Because I've only just learnt how to properly attatch pictures to posts. I've done it in the past, and then the pop up thing on my computer made it so it wouldn't do it, or something.

Now, just as I figure out how to do it, the new scan regulations come in. Because I don't have a scanner at home, I've got to wait until someone brings me one here, and shows me how to scan it :cry: Was meant to be Monday, but still hasn't happened yet! Hopefully before weekend x

Awww :( i forgot about the new scan regs! :( take a pic :D thats what i normally do... just make sure ur names in it xxx

Hey ladies, I also forgot about this thread :blush:

I will post a new bump pic tomorrow. I think it might have grown a bit but I'm still worried it's too small :( especially compared to yours Laura! I agree we need to see scan pics too. When do you start mat leave?

Toots- My sickness is awful :( think i'm gonna end up back in hospital soon to be honest. xx

:hugs::hugs: Katy! Hope the sickness eases soon, & that you don't end up in hospital again :cry:
And I'm sure your bump is just fine, they come in all shapes and sizes. And you could still have an "explosion" like I did the other week :thumbup:

Tara: I've tried to take pictures, but you can't see my name clearly. I only have like a 2mp camera on my phone - or something equally pants - I don't have a zoom either so can't see it properly :blush: xx

Laura- even if you can't manage to get a pic up on here can you send me one to my phone? Or, do the scan pic rules apply to PMs? If not you can send it that way for us to see :D

I was puking blood on monday I think, my OH thought he was going to have to call an ambulance but I was worried they'd think I was time wasting if I had no ketones because that was my first really awful day, so I told him not to. I'm going to go to the docs tomorrow I think and ask them to give me a check over and check for ketones. xx

I can send you one to your phone hun! I'm not sure about the PM thing, but I assume it still applies :thumbup:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Oh hun, it must be horrible for you. I can't imagine what that's like :hugs: Lots of hugs for you.
Definately get checked out though hun, and fingers crossed the doctor can sort you out! xx

Oooh yay :) Send me one :) xx

No fair :( Ive been askin to see her baby months:blush: think i am seriously missing being pregnant at moment i am getting envious as u are all about to pop in next 2 months and my little lady is growin so fast :cry: xx

Serina: Get your bum on MSN now, & you can see her in all her glory!! :D xx

Katy! come-on whats her princess like? :D :D i wanna see little willow!!!! :D :D

You not got MSN, Tara?

Well, I'm off to my bed now. I'm exhausted, need to shower and then be up at 5:30am to get to work on time with this weather :cry::dohh:

Night lovelies. Katy, hope tomorrow goes as well as possible. Take care everyone xxxx

Laura- call in and say you can't get in with the weather! you need to make sure you get enough rest at the stage of pregnancy you are! xx

Laura- call in and say you can't get in with the weather! you need to make sure you get enough rest at the stage of pregnancy you are! xx

That wouldn't be far from the truth to be honest, and more snow is forecast tomorrow, plus it's -8 right now here! :cry:
I don't think it will be open anyway to be honest - Well, it shouldn't be to be honest. How is it safe? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->