Team TWSK x

Waiting4Bump

Reaction score
:flower:Team TWSK: My Gorgeous Girlies:flower:

Hello lovlies, I'll make this front page nice & colourful when I get back from my shower..I mean it, I'm going soon!

Tara: How are you & your princess? Things going well?
Serina: How are you, Lily & the other little ones?

Anyone started their Christmas shopping yet? Any ideas of what I could get for my friends little boy? He will be 2 months old at Christmas, but I don't have a clue what to buy him. I want something nice, & not boring! :thumbup:

Serina, are you free on 18th or 19th November? Driving test permitting. Or any weekend at the end of November/Start of December for some shopping or lunch? Tara, you too? xx

Hey my sweetie was watching out for the 'tootsywaiting4bump&serinaswatching' thread hahahahah!!!

Im ok thankyou hunny pot, better now i got the all clear from my scan today woohooo!!! Serina was a little star yesterday calming me down so thankyou :flower: Little princess is currently playing trampoline on my bladder and cervix, but i aint complaining as its just looosh to feel her!! how about u waiting? hows ur little princess?? im definately up for something like that, just let me know when! also whens ur driving test hunny? xxx

:haha::haha: :kiss:

:happydance: Fab news about your scan hun! :flower: I'm made up for you!
I've got a "bladder dancer-onner" as well! :cloud9: Little madam. I've literally been sprinting back & to, to the toilet all day. Felt a bit funny earlier, with pressure down there & a bit faint, but it's stopped now, so I just put it down to a "funny moment" :wacko: I have them a lot! :haha: :blush:
But yes, it is amazing to feel them move. I love it..It was ODD at first, but now I can't get enough of it.. :flower:
You got any names in mind?

My test is November 17th. I'm so nervous. But I guess it will be OK! :wacko: xxx

What test hunny???

i have PLENTY of them horrible 'funny moments' they are horrible aint they... when u get the heeeby jeeeeby's!! i thought i was going to pass out when they done the xray today, i was hot and uno when u panick and go all light headed.. think its just one of them rank pregnancy things!!

Yeah shes called Abbigail Mae :) (Abbi for short) i absolutley love your name! Lola Rose, how scrummy is that!!!!! xxxx

Driving test! :winkwink:

Yeah, they are really horrid. I do it all the time in supermarkets, or just when I'm walking around town. I burst into tears in the middle of the town the other week. It was packed, & I was with my best friend and just felt like I wasn't even there. I didn't know what was going on, my eyes went funny, but I couldn't explain how I felt? I just had to sit down and I was too scared to stand up again :blush:
I think it must be a pregnancy thing though..The things we do hey!

Your little Princess' name is gorgeous. I love Abbi, but that's my little cousins name! :dohh::cloud9: She's lovely though, & your little Abbi will be the same.
I went off Lola last week, but then I'm back onto it now. I love, love it! I already call her Low-lee (Not sure how I'd spell it, so that's how I say it) :kiss: x

Oh, and Chocolate buttons or an Angel cake? :blush: I can't decide!

I have work tomorrow, & I'm so not up for it :cry: I want to stay home & stay in bed all day long, but no..I have a really long day! :dohh:x

Sorry I was busy in weaning forum ...I am here ...sure this will thread will die when u both have your princesses too ....right i want scan pics NOW !!!

21ST 22ND hubby is off so we can meet up

Is Lily weaning already? Blimmin' heck, time flies!
Right, hold on! I'm working on it my lovely! :thumbup:

Is that a Saturday & Sunday? Sounds ideal to me! :thumbup: x

Yeah otherwise I would have to bring 4 with me and 4 kids and shoppin does not mix

Aww..Bless them! I agree though, shopping + Children = Nightmare!
I'll start saving for the train, while secretly praying that I don't need the money for a ticket, but rather for petrol! :flower: x

Good luck ...gunna go now but I want a scan photo sooooooon :flower:

[QUOTE=Waiting4Bump;3465298]Driving test! :winkwink:

Yeah, they are really horrid. I do it all the time in supermarkets, or just when I'm walking around town. I burst into tears in the middle of the town the other week. It was packed, & I was with my best friend and just felt like I wasn't even there. I didn't know what was going on, my eyes went funny, but I couldn't explain how I felt? I just had to sit down and I was too scared to stand up again :blush:
I think it must be a pregnancy thing though..The things we do hey!

Your little Princess' name is gorgeous. I love Abbi, but that's my little cousins name! :dohh::cloud9: She's lovely though, & your little Abbi will be the same.
I went off Lola last week, but then I'm back onto it now. I love, love it! I already call her Low-lee (Not sure how I'd spell it, so that's how I say it) :kiss: x[/QUOTE]

i have to say im officially the thickest person ever hahahahah!!

''Tara:- whens ur driving test hunny?
waiting4bump:- Tests 17th Nov
Tara:- what test???? ''

:rofl: :rofl: omg!!!!!

LMAO Tara! That made me laugh! :rofl: :kiss:

I had to dash last night, because from absolutely no where, I started throwing up! :sick: It was horrible!
I'm feeling a bit better now, just really sore tummy muscles!

I'm in bed already, watching "How to look good naked"
Love it! :thumbup:

How are you both today? I hope you're both OK, & bumps, babies & children! xx

Awwwww i get that sometimes (not the chucking up but the sickness!) bless you!! by the wait waiting i dont know your name hahaha whats your name hunny?? mines Tara by the way if u didnt know altho i see you do (feck the ditz is really hitting me hahaha!)

Im ok thanks chick!! hows you today? im all snuggled up on sofa haha watching sun sea and a & e! hahahaha!! and keep needing a wee wee grrr!!!!

xxxxx

Hi Tara! :flower: I'm Albert :dohh: I mean Laura! Pleased to "meet" you! :kiss:

I'm alright today thanks, just really tired & achey. I'm up for work at 6 in the morning, & to be honest, I'm dreading it. I hate early mornings. I'm up at 6 everyday now this week, so the next 3 days! :cry:

Aww I'm watching TV being all snuggly too! :thumbup: Not sure what to watch though. Either Eastenders, or the end of Dannii Minogue uncut! :wacko: x

Hi all will speak with u soon my boss just turned up xx

Hey hun,
Hope you, Lily & the others are good. Have you done anything exciting today? :flower:

It's absolutely freezing here today. I can't believe how cold it's got in the last few days, it's ridiculous. I'm sure it was like 17c here last week & now it's 8c :cry: It's too warm in the house to have the heating on though, so I'm just snuggling up under blankets & things.

I've been to town this afternoon, & got a new hoody and some jeans. It's a long hoody though & it's really comfy. The jeans are lush too, & really soft and snuggly! Gonna put them on tomorrow with my Uggs I think, for the bonfire.

You ladies doing anything for bonfire night?
I think I might just watch the local display from my window tonight, & stay inside all warm. Feel a bit bunged up & sore throaty! :dohh: There's loads going round at work though - 24 hour sickness bugs (which I had 12 hours of!) & throat infections, which I think I'm getting! :wacko: And to think I'm actually a healthy person normally! :dohh:

I'm making Chicken Jalfrezi for tea tonight, with Garlic & coriander naan, poppadoms etc! :thumbup: I'm starving. I've only had a sausage roll today really. And then I think I might do toffee apples for pudding, if I can be bothered to make the "toffee" :shrug: I'm in an "I can't be bothered" mood. I'd rather stay under my blanket & watch TV today!
:sleep: I was awake at 5am though this morning, for no reason. I could have had another hour asleep at least.

I think I might go & have a shower now so I'm all nice and clean in case I do decide to go to the bonfire tonight as well - £8 is a bit steep though for not a great display when tomorrows will be huge, & it's only £7 (or £3 if I manage to get in for a child - I might if I can cover my bump up! :thumbup:)

Anyway, enough of my rambling. I love this topic! :cloud9: xxx

hi
anybody going out tonight ?
iam taking katie & ethan to a bonfire should be fun xx

W4B where is my piccy of your princess ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->